Which overnight sailing tours include watersports?
No matter what tour you choose in the Whitsundays, you are bound to have an amazing time exploring, relaxing and enjoy the beauty of the tropics. However, if you want a little something extra during your Whitsundays adventure, choosing a tour that has some extra bonuses might be the way to go! Different tours have different additions including kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, hot tubs and much more.
Below we have listed which boats have a little something extra for guests to enjoy during their Whitsundays tour.
- SV Whitehaven - 2 day, 1 night: Kayaks
- Summertime - 2 day, 1night: Kayaks and freshwater spa
- Powerplay - 3 day, 3 night: Spa, blue lights, stand-up paddleboards, kayaks
- Blizzard - 2 day, 2 night: Sea scooter
- On Ice - 2 day, 2 night: Clear kayak, stand-up paddleboards, sea scooter
- Whitsunday Adventurer - 2 day, 2 night: Spa, stand-up paddleboards, blue lights
- Tongarra - 2 day, 2 night: Red shark inflatable tube
- New Horizon - 2 day, 2 night: Waterslide, stand-up paddleboards
- Atlantic Clipper - 2 day, 2 night: Waterslide, spa, paddleboards
- Whitsunday Blue - 2 day, 2 night: Stand-up paddleboards
- Whitsunday Getaway - 2 day, 2 night: Stand-up paddleboards
- Solway Lass - 2 day, 2 night: Rope swing, Glass Bottom Boat
All of these tours also include snorkelling, swimming and a trip to Whitehaven Beach. Depending on how many days and nights the tour is will reflect how much snorkelling time or hours on Whitehaven you will have. The extra bonuses are always fun to try when you're anchored at a reef or settled in for the evening. Checking out the reefs from a kayak or stand-up paddleboard gives guests a whole new way to see the reef and its colourful inhabitants. Waterslides, inflatable tubes, sea scooters and blue lights (for attracting marine life at night) add a little something extra that you won't see on most boats in the Whitsundays. Trips that include onboard spas gives guests the chance to relax after a long day and enjoy soaking in the water and watching the stars!
Ready to start planning your perfect Whitsundays sailing tour? Click on the chat button to talk to our team online, or call +61 74914 2425 today!