Hamilton Island & Whitsunday Sailing Packages
Where natural marvels and island luxuries meet, our Hamilton Island and Whitsunday Sailing packages will have you exploring the most exclusive and stunning parts of paradise! Spend your days on modern sailing vessels as you make the most of that unbeatable island life. Not to mention, abundant Hamilton Island wonders are just at your fingertips, with plenty of decadent accommodation and activity options included on this glamorous resort island!
Experience the wonders of the Whitsundays like never before with your deluxe Powerplay & Island Stay package, which includes:
- Two days of deluxe sailing through the charming Whitsunday Islands aboard the modern Powerplay catamaran in a Private Double Cabin
- Two nights in a luxury Hamilton Island resort, with an array of great facilities.
- Relax and play amongst the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef with snorkelling and Whitehaven Beach stops included!
See the best of the Whitsundays with this Whitehaven Beach, Great Barrier Reef, and Hamilton Island tour package!
- Ride the speedy Whitsunday Bullet to Whitehaven Beach and visit the spectacular Hill Inlet Lookout.
- Spend a full day exploring the Great Barrier Reef on the luxury Hardy Reef Pontoon.
- Take a day trip to Hamilton Island and explore the island’s beaches and hiking trails at your leisure.
- Three delicious lunches and snorkel gear included with optional add-ons such as a scenic flight or scuba diving!
- Enjoy an epic 3 days snorkeling, swimming, sightseeing, and admiring the absolute best of the Whitsundays!
Escape into luxury and 'getaway' from it all with this luxury package
- Sail around the Whitsundays on a luxury catamaran
- Snorkel in the fringing reefs of the Whitsundays
- Private accommodation
- Spend 2 days on the resort island Hamilton Island
- Use of island facilities
Sleep under the stars in the Outer Reef and relax in tropical luxury on Hamilton Island with the Reeflsleep & Hamilton Island Stay package, which includes:
- Two days of reef wonder on the Reefsleep tour including snorkelling, scuba diving, sunset nibbles with food and alcohol included. Overnight stay in your own deluxe Double Reefbed on the Great Barrier Reef!
- Two nights in your own deluxe Hamilton Island Accommodation with access to excellent island facilities.
- Get the best of both adventure and island-style with this tailored, flexible tour bound to show you that Whitsunday magic!
Spend four days and four nights in the stunning Whitsundays with the exquisite Adventurer & Hamilton Island Stay package, which includes:
- Two days of delightful sailing through the stunning Whitsunday Islands aboard the spacious Adventurer catamaran in a Private Double Cabin
- Two days and two nights in a world-renowned Hamilton Island resort with access to modern facilities and day activities.
- Adventure through the Great Barrier Reef as you swim, snorkel, SUP and relax at Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and more!
Immerse yourself in island paradise while living it up in tropical style with five days and five nights of the Whitsunday Blue & Hamilton Island Stay package, including:
- Three days of relaxing, sailing and exploring lush islands aboard the modern, romantic Whitsunday Blue! in your private cabin with ensuite, including all delectable meals prepared freshly on board.
- Two days and two nights in the deluxe Hamilton Island resort or bungalow, with access to excellent facilities and day activities.
- Experience the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef as you swim, snorkel, SUP and frolic at Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and more on your extended tour!
See the best of the Whitsundays in style on this exclusive sailing and accommodation package!
- Experience the beautiful Whitsunday Islands on a sailing catamaran
- Snorkel the fringing reefs, enjoy SUP boards, clear canoe & sea scooter
- Low passenger catamaran with just 10 passengers
- Spend 2 days at the Reef View Hotel Resort on Hamilton Island
- Use of island resort amenities and shuttle busses
- Return ferry transfers from Airlie Beach to Hamilton Island included