Get the most out of your time in the Whitsundays on a premium day tour!
- Cruise around the crystal clear waters at up to 25 knots an hour on Whitsunday Bullet
- Visit Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach for ultimate beach experience
- Snorkel among the fringing reefs of the Whitsundays
- Comfortable forward facing seats to help you enjoy the view
- Stand-up paddleboards for guests to use during stops
*Online Special valid for travel from the 8th - 31st of March 2019! Conditions apply - ask us for more details!
Whitsunday Bullet is a fast power catamaran in the Whitsundays and is here to take you on the ride of your life! Cruise at top speeds around the Whitsundays and see all the best it has to offer in this action packed day tour. The stable design makes it perfect for hopping around from place to place, checking out awesome locations such as Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout. Guests will also get the chance to snorkel and check out the amazing marine life of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park during their action-packed day!
Whitsunday Bullet Features
- Newest boat in the Whitsundays
- Free use of stand-up paddleboards
- Whitehaven Beach guaranteed
- Visits the shifting sands of Hill Inlet
- Amazing marine life
- Snorkel fringing reefs
- Delicious smorgasbord lunch
- Alcohol for sale on board
- Very Fast, stable catamaran
- Flexibility to move around in transit
- Full awning and suncover
- Every seat has a great view
- Fun and informative crew
- Faster travel more time to explore
Whitsunday Bullet Layout
Tap the hotspots on the floor plan below to view Whitsunday Bullet.
Hill Inlet lookout
Departing at 9:30am from Abell Point Marina, you will head straight to Whitsunday Island, home to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout. Guests will enjoy a short bushwalk up to the lookout to enjoy the world-famous views of the swirling sands below, taking the opportunity to grab some awesome photos. Afterwards, you will make your way down to the shifting sands of Hill Inlet, enjoy a swim in the clear waters of the Inlet. Then climb back onboard to head to South Whitehaven, where you can try the paddle boards and enjoy a swim or relax on the soft silica sands that Whitehaven is known for.
After visiting the Lookout and North Whitehaven beach, you climb back aboard Bullet and embark for South Whitehaven. You will also get to spend some time enjoying the pristine white sand of Southern Whitehaven, where you can experience uninterrupted stretches of beach. Take the opportunity to go for a swim in the calm, protected waters or try your hand at paddleboarding before getting back on board for your destination.
Guests will get the chance to snorkel in some of the most beautiful reefs in the world, right here in the heart of the Whitsundays! This premium tour will take you to the North end of Hook Island or Hayman Island where snorkellers can check out the beauty of the underwater world from above. With abundant marine life and crystal clear waters, you will have a snorkelling experience unlike any other. With luck you will get to swim with George the Giant Maori Wrasse or come up close and personal with a local Green turtle, these magnificent creatures are seen on just about every trip.
Whitsunday Bullet is very proud to be the first day tour to offer stand-up paddleboards for use by all passengers! We carry eight paddleboards on the vessel with half those being designed for two people at a time. Learn what the stand-up paddleboard craze is all about with Bullet! Enjoy the exhilarating experience gliding over crystal clear waters, gazing down at the fish life below. Our experienced crew will train even the novice beginners on how to manage this exciting new Aussie sport!
Buffet style lunch means you will not leave hungry and offers enough choices to satisfy the fussiest diners and you can go back as many times as you like. The vessel caters for vegetarians, vegans and gluten-free diets. Snacks are also served through the day.
Water and soft drinks and alcohol are available on board for purchase. No BYO please.
After a fun filled day of sight seeing, snorkeling and great food, you return to the marina around 4.30 pm and your complimentary courtesy bus will be waiting to take back to your accommodation. This new vessel is fast becoming the must do day trip of the Whitsundays Islands. By combining the North and South shores of Whitehaven beach with a visit to the picturesque Hill inlet lookout, you truly will have a day to remember.
*Backpackers must be aged 18-35 and have a valid backpacker card OR proof of staying at an Airlie Beach hostel (receipt) or campervan receipt.
**Online Special valid for travel from the 8th - 31st of March 2019! Conditions apply - ask us for more details!
Get more for less! Start saving with these awesome combos:
What To Bring
- Jumper (if weather is cool)
- Cash for drinks
- Guests may also bring their own snacks and water
- All taxes
- Snorkelling equipment
- Courtesy pick up and drop off
On board purchases such as snacks and water.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will need to tell the staff when you board the vessel.
Terms and Conditions
*Online Special valid for travel from the 8th- 31st of March 2019. Conditions apply - ask us for more details!
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Operator also reserves the right to alter the tour or the itinerary of any of it's tours and organise alternative carriers to those advertised if necessary. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Any cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to departure will forfeit 25% of the total ticket price. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to boarding will result in forfeit of full trip fees. Any passenger may elect to transfer their travel to another day with notice prior to 3pm the day before departure. No refunds will be given on transfers. An Admin Fee ($40) may be applied to postponements or transfers. Card fees are non-refundable.
If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you need any advice or assistance making arrangements for your accommodation or transfers please do not hesitate to ask.