If you have always wanted to take control and sail the seas, the Whitsundays has the right course for you! If you are inexperienced and want to learn the ropes and basic sailing skills, you can join the introduction to sailing course which will show you all the basics from the ground up and get you feeling comfortable at the helm. For those who want a little bit extra, opt for the commercial crew course which will get you ready to be an active crew member!
Learn to sail in paradise and walk away with real sailing experience!
- Learn yacht training safety, regulations and manoeuvres
- Enjoy adventure and discovery for 2 days and nights!
- Visit top Whitsunday locations such as Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, and more!
- Walk away knowing the ins and outs of sailing!
- Learn in one of the best sailing locations in the world
Note: Course work must be completed online before arriving at the vessel! (More details below under "IMPORTANT INFORMATION")Read More...
A fun and practical course, introducing you to the overall running of a yacht!
- Lean theory and skills to sailing
- Train from on board Eureka II
- International Yacht Training program syllabus
- Visit top Whitsundays locations as added bonus
- Walk away with sailing experience and knowledge!