$165 AUD /
- Adult (Between: 01 Apr 2018 and 01 Apr 2019)
$510 AUD /
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) (Between: 01 Apr 2018 and 01 Apr 2019)
$105 AUD /
- Child (3-14 yrs) (Between: 01 Apr 2018 and 01 Apr 2019)
$165 AUD /
- Student/Senior (Between: 01 Apr 2018 and 01 Apr 2019)
The Big Fury treatment will leave you totally in awe of this amazing boat and her crew! Her amazing speeds and comfortable interior will allow you to enjoy your day in comfort and you easily and speedily make your way from place to place. Big Fury ensures you get to do as much in possible during your one day tour, wasting no time cutting its way through the waters of the Whitsundays. Your day will start with a complimentary pick up from your accommodation, where your tour will begin at 10.00am. After enjoying a relaxing morning, you'll make your way to the boat, where you'll meet the fantastic crew who will be your guides for the day. They'll brief you on your day and do a short intro to your fellow passengers before you cruise out to the open ocean. Get ready for an accelerated and exciting trip out to Whitehaven Beach, where you will spend 2 hours at your leisure and do the famous bushwalk to Hill Inlet Lookout. While on the world-famous island, you can also spend your time swimming, take a leisurely walk or simply relax on the white, silica sands. You'll also get to snorkel during your day and enjoy an amazing buffet lunch on the beach. Big Fury offers a unique trip, with less travel time, meaning you get to explore more of the beauty that the islands have to offers.
Big Fury Features:
- A guided cruise around the Whitsunday Islands
- Buffet lunch at Whitehaven Beach
- Bushwalk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Courtesy transfers from and to accommodation
- Visit Whitehaven Beach
- Informative commentary throughout the trip
- Fun from start to finish!
- Extra costs - $5pp stinger suit hire
If you're looking for a fun and thrilling day, with great crew and maximum time to adventure at each destination, this it the day trip for you! Don't miss out - book today!
Once Big Fury gets on her way, it isn't long before you can feel the acceleration kick in! Soon enough, you are zipping past the awesome scenery and other boats sailing and cruising the area.
You'll enjoy two hours on Whitehaven Beach, where you'll swim, relax, sunbathe or stroll along the 7km of pure white silica sands. You can go on a guided bushwalk up to Hill Inlet Lookout, where you can visit the infamous view of the swirling sands below in the heart of Hill Inlet.
Your buffet lunch is served on Whitehaven Beach, where you can enjoy the feeling of the soft toes in the sand while enjoying a delicious lunch.
After lunch you'll make your way to the reef of the day, chosen carefully by your crew, where you will get to do up to 2 hours of snorkelling. You'll get to see the beautiful coral formations and colourful fish below for a truly amazing experience. All snorkelling gear, tuition and flotation devices are provided.
Back to port
Enjoy one last wild ride as you make your way back to land, marvelling at the boats and islands as you zoom by.
Lunch will consist of creamy potato salad, Indian curry rice salad, tuna and vegetable pasta salad, Italian mixed salad, prawns, cold meats platter of silverside, premium chicken and roast beef, selection of fresh rolls, fresh fruit platter of pineapple, rock melon, watermelon and other seasonal tropical fruits platter.
- Fury is a 900 horse power custom designed, new generation fast ferry, powered by 4 massive outboards. She's like the Ferrari of the Whitsundays!
Fury is three times faster than most other day boats which gives you more time to play on the beach and explore the pristine coral reefs
- Maximum comfort and safety. Powered by 4 225hp motors, Fury is capable of speeds of more than 80km per hour. She combines the reliability and speed of an off shore patrol boat with the comfort and safety of a cruiser, providing guests with a smooth and safe ride to the Whitsundays
- Fury has a permit to take their passengers to the best snorkeling spots in the Whitsundays such as Hook Island, Border Island and Hayman Island, as well as magnificent Whitehaven Beach
- Toilet facilities on board
- Fury can pull right up on the beach, allowing guests to be able to walk right from the boat to the beach. It has very comfortable seating and shaded areas throughout for maximum comfort
- Big Fury carries a maximum group of 36 guests and suitable for all ages from 3+
- Airlie Beach's finest crew: Big Fury has picked her crew from the most professional, informative and entertaining crew in the Whitsundays
You May Also Like One Of These Products:
ThundercatOcean Rafting- Southern LightsHeart Reef & Bullet ComboWhitehaven Xpress
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Cash for onboard purchases
- Courtesy transfers to and from accommodation
- Lunch and complimentary fresh fruit platter on the return journey
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Park fees and taxes
Optional stinger suits hire $5.00 (required to wear during stinger season Oct - May) Cash for additional on board purchases, snacks and soft drinks are available to purchase on board.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather and may be changed or cancelled at the discretion of the operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings or not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the trip. If the operator has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given, minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel if you need any advice or assistance making arrangements for your accommodation or transfers please do not hesitate to ask.