The Big Fury treatment will leave you totally in awe of this amazing machine and her crew! Her amazing speeds and comfortable interior will allow you to enjoy your day in comfort and you easily and speedily make your way from place to place. Big Fury ensures you get to do as much in possible during your one day tour, wasting no time cutting its way through the waters of the Whitsundays. Your day will start with a complimentary pick up from your accommodation, where your tour will begin at 10.00am. After enjoying a relaxing morning, you'll make your way to the boat, where you'll meet the fantastic crew who will be your guides for the day. They'll brief you on your day and do a short intro to your fellow passengers before you cruise out to the open ocean. Get ready for a accelerated and exciting trip out to Whitehaven Beach, where you will spend 2 hours at your leisure and do the famous bushwalk to Hill Inlet Lookout. While on the world-famous island, you can also spend your time swimming, take a leisurely walk or simply relax on the white, silica sands. You'll also get to snorkel during your day and enjoy an amazing buffet lunch on the beach. Big Fury offers a unique trip, with less travel time, meaning you get to explore more of the beauty that the islands have to offers.
Big Fury Features:
- A guided cruise around the Whitsunday Islands
- Buffet lunch at Whitehaven Beach
- Bushwalk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Courtesy transfers from and to accommodation
- Visit Whitehaven Beach
- Informative commentary throughout the trip
- Fun from start to finish!
- Extra costs - $5pp stinger suite hire
If you're looking for a fun and thrilling day, with great crew and maximum time to adventure at each destination, this it the day trip for you! Don't miss out - book today!
Once Big Fury gets on her way, it isn't long before you can feel the acceleration kick in! Soon enough, you are zipping past the awesome scenery and other boats sailing and cruising the area.
- Whitehaven Beach: You'll enjoy two hours on Whitehaven Beach, where you'll swim, relax, sunbathe or stroll along the 7km of pure white silica sands. You can go on a guided bushwalk up to Hill Inlet Lookout, where you can visit the infamous view of the swirling sands below in the heart of Hill Inlet.
- Lunch: Your buffet lunch is served on Whitehaven Beach, where you can enjoy the feeling of the soft toes in the sand while enjoying a delicious lunch.
- Snorkelling: After lunch you'll make your way to the reef of the day, chosen carefully by your crew, where you will get to do up to 2 hours of snorkelling. You'll get to see the beautiful coral formations and colourful fish below for a truly amazing experience. All snorkelling gear, tuition and flotation devices are provided.
- Back to port: Enjoy one last wild ride as your make your way back to land, marvelling at the boats and islands as you zoom by.
Lunch will consist of creamy potato salad, Indian curry rice salad, tuna and vegetable pasta salad, Italian mixed salad, prawns, cold meats platter of silverside, premium chicken and roast beef, selection of fresh rolls, fresh fruit platter of pineapple, rock melon, watermelon and other seasonal tropical fruits platter.
- Fury is a 900 horse power custom designed, new generation fast ferry, powered by 4 massive outboards. She's like the Ferrari of the Whitsundays!
Fury is three times faster than most other day boats which gives you more time to play on the beach and explore the pristine coral reefs
- Maximum comfort and safety. Powered by 4 225hp motors, Fury is capable of speeds of more than 80km per hour. She combines the reliability and speed of an off shore patrol boat with the comfort and safety of a cruiser, providing guests with a smooth and safe ride to the Whitsundays
- Fury has a permit to take their passengers to the best snorkeling spots in the Whitsundays such as Hook Island, Border Island and Hayman Island, as well as magnificent Whitehaven Beach
- Toilet facilities on board
- Fury can pull right up on the beach, allowing guests to be able to walk right from the boat to the beach. It has very comfortable seating and shaded areas throughout for maximum comfort
- Big Fury carries a maximum group of 36 guests and suitable for all ages from 2+
- Airlie Beach's finest crew: Big Fury has picked her crew from the most professional, informative and entertaining crew in the Whitsundays
You May Also Like One Of These Products:
ThundercatOcean Rafting- Southern LightsHeart Reef & Bullet ComboWhitehaven Xpress
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL