Three days in one... This is the ultimate award-winning Whitsundays day tour offering speed, adventure and fun!
- Soak up the sun at Whitehaven Beach
- Make a splash at two snorkel sites
- Enjoy a guided bushwalk through Whitsunday National Park
- Travel at high speeds to get from one place to the next!
- Choose from two different tours!
Ocean Rafting's Whitsunday tours visit the "wild side" of the Whitsunday Islands and are perfect for anyone looking to squeeze the Whitsundays into one day. This multi-award-winning tour has special permits which allow access all areas of Hill Inlet, including the beach! There's no other Whitsundays tour which can cruise all the way through the "postcard perfect" swirling sands of Hill Inlet.
Highlights & Features:
- Visit 2 snorkel destinations around Hook Island!
- One of the fastest and most adventurous day boats in the Whitsundays
- With great speed, there is less travel time and more time for activities
- All snorkelling equipment and flotations devices are included
- Exclusive permit to ALL areas of Hill Inlet and guided national park walks
- Reef and island naturalist talks are offered by the skipper and eco host
- Whale watching (June - October)
- Courtesy bus pick-up and drop-off included to/from local accommodation
- As a multi-award winner, Ocean Rafting is dedicated to both preserving the Great Barrier Reef and supporting our tourism industry!
The Northern Exposure tour has more of a focus on snorkelling so you will get to enjoy two snorkelling sites around the renowned Hook Island. For a tour with more time at Whitehaven Beach check out Ocean Rafting's Southern Lights tour. On both tours, you will see Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and have the chance to snorkel amongst vibrant coral reefs.
Ocean Rafting is also available for Private Charter.
- General tickets DO NOT include lunch or wetsuit/stinger suit hire. Please select the "Rafters Pack" if you would like to purchase an all-inclusive tour featuring a delicious buffet lunch and wetsuit/stinger suit hire.
Courtesy pick-up included for guests from local accommodations between 7:45am and 8:15am.
Get ready for an adrenaline-fuelled day exploring the pristine islands, inlets, bays and beaches of the Whitsundays! Ocean Rafting's Northern Exposure tour will depart Coral Sea Marina at 8:45am.
Enjoy snorkelling around Hook Island at pristine locations such as Mantaray Bay, Maureen's Cove and other specially selected Whitsundays snorkelling spots. The exact snorkel locations depend on the condition at sea - your knowledgeable skipper will determine the best snorkelling location on the day to ensure a memorable underwater experience. You will see an abundant range of corals and marine life such as life Humphead Maori Wrasse, loggerhead turtles, dolphins and whales (during the cooler months).
Whitehaven Beach is a massive 7kms in length! With Ocean Rafting's Northern Exposure tour you will visit the northern end of the beach where the swirling sands of Hill Inlet are located. Choose to simply relax and bathe in the beautiful turquoise waters or bring along some beach toys and enjoy activities such as beach cricket, football or frisbee!
Ocean Rafting has special permits which allow access to all areas of Hill Inlet. The swirling sand bars of Hill Inlet are the perfect place to relax and enjoy a tropical buffet lunch (optional). A guided bush walk to Hill Inlet lookout will provide panoramic views of the swirling sands below. If you look closely you can quite often see harmless stingrays and lemon sharks resting in the shallows.
It may be time to head home but the fun isn't over yet! The Ocean Rafting boats will often weave and race against each other on the way home to finish the day off with some more of Ocean Rafting's signature adrenaline-fuelled action!
The Northern Exposure tour follows the purple coloured path around the Whitsunday Islands.
What To Bring
- Soft soled footwear
- Money (cash) for onboard purchases
- Pick up from Accommodation
- Marine Park Fees
- Guided walks and talks in National parks
- Snorkelling gear, mask, snorkel, and fins
- Buffet Style Lunches - $16*
- Sunsuit/Wetsuit Hire - $8*
- Prescription Mask Hire - $15
- Soft Drinks/Juice
The "Rafters Pack" includes lunch and sunsuit/wetsuit hire.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather and may be changed or cancelled at the discretion of the tour operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings or not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of the total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 7 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the sailing holiday. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given, minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel if you need any advice or assistance making arrangements for your accommodation or transfers please do not hesitate to ask