Perfect for any group... social, corporate, conference, weddings, bucks/hens celebrations, birthdays and educational school group charters!
- Spend you day, your way!
- Able to cater for up to 206 guests at a time!
- Vessels that 25 - 32 passengers each and are great for private functions
- See the Whitsundays with perfect combo of comfort and speed
- Ideal for any social event and offers a unique experience
Ocean Rafting's Whitsunday tours visit the "wild side" of the Whitsunday Islands and are perfect for anyone looking to squeeze the Whitsundays into one day. The Ocean Rafting vessels are powered by 500hp engines, so you don't have to worry about wasting any time between your destinations. Our past guests agree that getting from one place to the next is half the fun!
- Flexible itinerary! Pick one of our suggestions or make your own!
- Snorkelling equipment and flotations devices
- One of the fastest and most adventurous day boats in the Whitsundays
- With great speed there is less travel time and more time for activities
- Exclusive permit to ALL areas of Hill Inlet and guided national park walks
- Reef and island naturalist talks are offered by the Skipper and Eco Host
- Courtesy bus pick-up and drop-off included to/from local accommodation
- Buffet lunch with complementary soft drink, water and ice.
- Whale Watching (June - October)
As a multi-award winner, Ocean Rafting is dedicated to both preserving the Great Barrier Reef and supporting our tourism industry!
Choose your favourite destinations in the Whitsundays and tailor your private charter to suit your group. Ocean Rafting hold special permits which allow them to access Hill Inlet Beach at Whitehaven beach and snorkel in natural, protected areas within the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. They also offer fantastic secret snorkel spots where you can snorkel the fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef around the Whitsunday Islands.
Ocean Rafting has suggested itineraries for the day which we can recommend. Weather conditions and tides will also affect itinerary options and what can be done on any particular day. Ocean Rafting can tailor-make your day to suit your requirements such as departure times and locations. Please discuss your preferences with us!
What To Bring
- A beach bag including a towel, hat and sand shoes.
- A sweater or jacket in the winter months to protect you from the wind and keep you warm after snorkelling.
- Cameras ideally in a waterproof case or Tupperware.
- A sense of humour is always welcome!
- Ocean Rafting private vessel charter with Skipper and Eco Host
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef Whitsundays snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Buffet style lunch
- Softdrinks/water and ice.
- Courtesy bus transfers
- Prescription masks*
*Prescription masks available for hire for $15.00
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather and may be changed or canceled at the discretion of the tour operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings or not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
Please note that in the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full ticket price. Any cancellations outside of 14 days will forfeit the deposit. If the boating company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given, minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Sailing Whitsundays / Mr Travel. If you need any advice or assistance making arrangements for your accommodation or transfers please do not hesitate to ask.