Delight in contemporary cruising onboard a sleek and elegant Beneteau 50.
- Blizzard is a popular choice amongst travellers who are looking for a fun, interactive tour around the Whitsunday Islands
- An added bonus of state-of-the-art water toys for something extra on your trip!
- The perfect mix of traditional sailing and modern luxury
- Maximum of 10 passengers so you can enjoy the beauty of the islands in comfort
Blizzard offers guests the chance to experience the Whitsundays in style and comfort on their 2 day, 2 night trip. Sail around our beautiful island archipelago, snorkel thriving coral bays and explore the world-famous Whitsunday Island featuring Whitehaven Beach. Blizzard provides some of the best water toys in the Whitsundays, including a sea scooter, which means you can enjoy the beauty of the islands and marine life in a new and exciting way.
- A double helm
- Maximum 10 passengers
- 50ft long - very spacious
- Authentic sailing experience
- Sea scooter and giant standup paddleboard included
- Snorkelling equipment and marine park fees included
- Delicious and fresh meals prepared by a highly trained crew
- Quality time at Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach
- Snorkel the fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef
- Family owned and operated
- BYO alcohol
Blizzard promises an unforgettable Whitsundays experience with a touch of luxury. Ideal for solo travellers, couples and families alike, this is a fun and interactive tour with traditional sailing and modern comforts.
Blizzard is also available for Private Charter.
Each tour visits the beautiful Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island. Whitehaven Beach is one of the most famous beaches in the world, known for its stretches of silica sands, warm, calm waters and stunning views of the surrounding islands and sea.
Hill Inlet Lookout
A short bushwalk through the national park on Whitsunday Island takes you to the Hill Inlet Lookout, where you will have a breathtaking view over Whitehaven Beach and the famous and unique swirling sands of Hill Inlet. Be sure to bring your camera along to capture your unique view of the ever-changing swirling sands!
Blizzard stops in several of the dreamy Whitsunday Bays for snorkelling, where you will get to explore a whole new world, full of colourful corals and fish. Your crew will prepare you for your adventure into the diverse reefs below, supplying your gear and letting you know what to look out for in each reef! Home to thousands of species of fish and other wildlife, each snorkel will provide a new adventure and an amazing underwater experience.
Blizzard features the ultimate water toys - the sea scooter and "Supzilla"! The sea scooter will take you on the ride of your life as you zoom through the ocean! Use this great addition to make the most of your snorkelling time, allowing it to guide you around the reefs. "Supzilla" is a giant stand-up paddleboard, taking up to 4 people at any one time. With Supzilla you can either relax as you float across the ocean or you can get active and explore new places.
Your crew will make all the best choices on where to go, making sure you get to see the best parts of the Whitsundays during your trip. Consider them the experts of the area, knowing all the best snorkel sites, anchorages and the hidden gems of the islands. Take in the incredible scenery as you smoothly sail from one great destination to the next. Feel free to join in all the action of sailing, or simply enjoy the pleasure of ultimate relaxation.
*Itinerary is a sample only. Changes may occur based on factors outside of our control (including weather, wind and tide) as well as your captain's professional judgement.
Tap the hotspots on the floor plan below to view Blizzard:
- Shared single accommodation: Single bed in a two bunk cabin (cabin is shared with 1 other person).
- Private twin cabin: Two single beds in a private space, but sharing bathroom with others.
- Private double cabin: One double bed in a private space, but sharing bathroom with others.
- Private double cabin with ensuite: One double bed in a private space with an en suite bathroom.
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag with: change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal). You will only need flip flops or sandals. You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles, please.
Luggage storage is available for $5 per person at check-in (ABC Travel).
- Drinking water
- Linen and bath towel
- Wet suit hire
- Snorkelling equipment
- Marine Park fees
BYO alcohol - no glass. Soft drinks, bottled water and snacks are available for purchase on board.
- Minimum age for children is 10 years and over and any guests under 18 must be able to swim.
- Guests under 18 cannot be booked into shared accommodation, except where the group will occupy an entire shared area. In other cases, the parent needs to occupy the shared area and child share private cabin with the other parent.
- This sailing adventure is only suitable for active people. A basic level of fitness and mobility is required, as a guideline, Guests should be able to climb a ladder easily.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
Please note that in the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim and speak fluent English. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Also, please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats' departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of the total ticket price. Cancellations made 14 to 30 days before departure will result in a loss of 75% of the ticket price. Cancellations made less than 14 days of departure will result in a forfeit of full trip fees. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.