Are you looking for the biggest party boat in the Whitsundays? Jump on board the Clipper!
If you want to spend your days exploring all the hottest areas of the Whitsunday Islands and your nights socialising with a group of fun, like-minded travellers, all on board a large and comfortable boat which boats a huge water slide and air-conditioning, then the Atlantic Clipper is the perfect choice for you!
Atlantic Clipper offers two fun days and two fun nights for an exciting tour of the Whitsundays. Perfect for those for looking for a fun time at sea, Atlantic Clipper is one of the most social tours in the Whitsundays with 53 passengers and at 140ft, it's also one of the biggest! This mega yacht combines the awesome adventure and fun of sailing and diving modern facilities and air conditioning throughout.
Check out our video to see what the Atlantic Clipper has to offer!
Atlantic Clipper Features
- Young, fun, social group
- Brand new three-story high water slide
- Huge spa on deck for you to relax and enjoy
- Fully air-conditioned for maximum comfort
- 53 guests making this a fun and sociable trip
- Snorkelling gear and wetsuit hire
- All meals are prepared onboard by your friendly crew
- $50pp upgrade surcharge for twin double cabins to pay on check-in
- Option to purchase scuba dives onboard
- BYO Alcohol
Choose from private doubles, triple share and quad share cabins all with the comfort of air-conditioning throughout. The spectacular air-conditioned saloon complete with TV and DVD a large dining area, lounge and cocktail bar offers a gigantic area to socialise and meet new friends. With plenty of room above decks to sunbathe, relax in the shade, have fun on the water slide, or take a splash in the 12 person spa, you'll have the time of your life!
Tap the hotspots on the floor plan below to view the boat.
Cruising at a quick 9 knots means you'll have more time to enjoy all the amazing places the Clipper will take you to, including breath-taking fringing reefs, Whitehaven Beach and other unique destinations favoured by the crew. The evenings are full of activity, with games, dancing and great music to make memories to last a lifetime! Atlantic Clipper has a reputation for being one of the funnest and liveliest boats in the Whitsundays and promises a good time.
The Atlantic Clipper offers passengers the chance to experience the underwater world through onboard scuba diving for both certified divers and introductory divers. Price includes all gear hire and dive instructor. Introductory divers are subject to age, conditions and medical questions and certified divers need to bring dive card please. All diving can be decided on and paid for onboard.
As one of the most sociable boats in the Whitsundays, Atlantic Clipper will give you the ride of your life in the Whitsundays.
Dinner: Oven baked fish served with herb and lemon dressing on a bed of creamy mashed potatoes, along side homemade crunchy coleslaw and fresh Aussie damper and rolls
Snacks: Aussie hot dogs with cheddar cheese and onions as well as chips, dips and cheeses.
Breakfast: Tea and coffee, a selection of breads, spreads such as honey, jam marmalade, Vegemite and peanut butter. Tropical fresh fruit platters as well as toasted muesli and cornflakes
Lunch: Selection of cold meats, salads, homemade pesto pasta salad, tuna and sweet corn salad, a selection of cheeses and crackers and fresh rolls and wraps
Dinner: Papa Steves famous spaghetti bolognaise, cheese and a salad with garlic bread
Snacks: Aussie hot dogs with cheddar cheese and onions as well as chips, dips and cheeses.
Breakfast: Tea and coffee, a selection of breads, spreads such as honey, jam marmalade, Vegemite and peanut butter. Tropical fresh fruit platters as well as toasted muesli and cornflakes.
Please this is a sample of menu and is subject to change and amendments.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
- $50pp upgrade surcharge for twin/double cabins to pay on check-in. BYO alcohol (no glass) and scuba diving. Soft drinks available for purchase on board.
- Your safety in the water is our primary concern. To ensure your comfort and safety divers must be 18 years or over and they will require that you have a Divers Medical Certificate for certain medical conditions. Please note that diving is subject to conditions.
You May Also Like One Of These Products:
What To Bring
Please only bring a small soft overnight bag without any zippers (ie. a re-usable shopping). A zipless souvenir bag can be purchased at the boat\\\'s check-in office for a few dollars. Ensure you pack clothes, a hat, swim-wear, towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal) and cash/card for on board purchases. Feel free to bring on board a reusable water bottle and/or additional snacks. You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, a 24 hour locker shop on The Esplanade, most hostels, or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
- Drinking water
- Wetsuit hire and snorkelling equipment
- Marine Park fees
$50pp upgrade surcharge for twin/double cabins to pay on check-in. BYO alcohol (no glass) and scuba diving. Soft drinks available for purchase on board.
The Clipper offers onboard scuba diving for both certified divers and those without experience/qualification. All diving can be decided on and paid for on board.
- 1st dive is $60
- 2nd dive is $50
Your safety in the water is our primary concern. To ensure your comfort and safety divers must be 18 years or over and they will require that you have a Divers Medical Certificate for certain medical conditions.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will require a Divers Medical Certificate before you can scuba dive.
A Divers Medical Certificate can be obtained from:
Whitsunday Doctors Service
257 Shute Harbour Rd (Opposite xBase)
Ph: 07 4946 6241
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
â€‹All cancellations made result in 25% cancellation fee of the recommended retail price (RRP), not discounted or sale prices. Any cancellations made 60-30 days prior to travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee and any cancellations made inside of 30 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.