Whitehaven Beach Day Cruises
Some of the Whitsundays most popular trips have to be both day and overnight trip which feature Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout on the itinerary -for obvious reasons! Day Trips are greay options for travellers who are short on time but still want to have a genuine experience in the Whitsundays.
Generally, Whitehaven Beach day trips include a lovely trip around the islands, heading for Whitehaven Beach where they will spend a number of hours with passengers able to wade in the water, play beach activities or soak in some sun.
While at the fantastic beach, the crew will take guests on a guided bushwalk to the world-famous Hill Inlet Lookout where you will have the chance to see the local native flora and fauna, as well as the breathtaking view of the swirling sands below!
After all of this excitement, the day trip will usually offer a lunch onboard the boat and head off to the next destination which is generally 1 or 2 snorkel sites before heading home.
Please note, each itinerary is different, please see the individual tour page for the exact itinerary.
Day Trips to Whitehaven Beach
- Southern Cross - a sailing day trip with just 30 guests onboard.
- Thundercat - a turbo-charged catamaran with just 30 guests.
- 3 Island Cruise - Takes guests to Whitehaven Beach, Bali Hai and Daydream Island.
- Camira - a large sailing catamaran with alcohol included in the price.
- Whitehaven Beach Full Day Trip - Up to 6 hours on Whitehaven Beach.
- Ocean Rafting - A fun ride out with just 32 guests onboard.