Set sail on the beautiful and rare Australian yacht, Lady Enid, and make the day all about you!
- Lady Enid is an iconic gentleman's racer
- Help set the sails and get a taste for sailing
- Adults only day tour
- Sail on a traditional sailing vessel with racing history
- Licensed bar for your convenience
Clear your schedule and jump aboard Lady Enid for a memorable day filled with quality food, a relaxing itinerary and the glistening beauty of Whitehaven Beach. Launched in 1961 this beautiful vessel is well known within the established Australian yachting fraternity and has a long tradition of racing. Spend the day swimming in the turquoise waters of Whitehaven Beach and walk to the lookout to view the swirling sands of Hill Inlet, all in a relaxed time frame. Enjoy a complimentary glass of sparkling and antipasto platter as you sail back to Airlie Beach reminiscing on your amazing day aboard Lady Enid.
Lady Enid Features:
- Experienced and friendly crew
- A rare Australian heritage yacht
- Snorkelling excursion on a fringing coral reef
- Ample time at Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Gourmet meals, including morning and afternoon tea
- Modern and comfortable interior
- Licensed vessel, no BYO
- Local courtesy transfers
- Spacious deck area
- Adults only tour
- A Lady Enid crew person will greet you at your accommodation and transfer you to Coral Sea Marina
- Once the sails are set, morning tea will be served amongst the Whitsunday Islands. Fresh coffee, a beautiful selection of teas, hot chocolate and a fresh selection traditional morning tea favourites to delight a variety of tastebuds
- A snorkelling spot on one of the Whitsunday Island Reefs will ensure for a wonderful experience
- Lady Enid will arrive at Tongue Bay, where you can walk to the lookout to view the beautiful swirling white sands and turquoise waters of Hill Inlet and then proceed down to Betty's Beach at Whitehaven
- Lunch is served on return to Lady Enid, a locally produced gourmet menu
- As we sail back to Airlie Beach a complimentary glass of sparkling and antipasto platter will be served
- Transfer back to your accommodation
The Lady Enid Crew will be at your service, a day on Lady Enid is about you, and what you choose to do. Please note, this is an adult only (18+) experience.
Note: This is a typical day on Lady Enid and may be subject to changes due to weather conditions and tides. The snorkelling site will take into consideration weather conditions, tides and visibility to ensure maximum enjoyment. Our skipper will choose favourable locations to visit to ensure our guests the most comfortable and enjoyable day possible.
All meals are included while on tour. Please see the sample menu for a standard 1 day tour here.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Swimwear and towel, sunscreen, hat, light jacket /jumper for windy, wet or cool days, cash for any additional drinks.
- Morning Tea and Afternoon tea
- A glass of sparkling wine
- Stinger suits
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Marine and National Park Fees
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Operator also reserves the right to alter the tour or the itinerary of any of its tours and organise alternative carriers to those advertised if necessary. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees, so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats' departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All cancellations made result in a 25% cancellation fee of the total price. Any cancellations made 60-30 days prior to travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee and any cancellations made inside of 30 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.