Where to stay in Airlie Beach
Are you heading to Airlie Beach and want some tips on where to stay?
Airlie Beach certainly has a mixed bag of accommodation on offer in the main street itself and surrounding areas - from hostels to hotels or motels, resorts and more!
Possibly the most convenient place to stay while in town is close to the main street of Airlie Beach with all restaurants, retail shops and services such as taxis close by. You will also find the main street also features a large Woolworths supermarket, bottle shops and many bars and clubs. Please note, that all boat check-in offices are also located on the main street.
- Nomads - located on the main street with 6-10 shared dorm-style rooms as well as private rooms.
- Magnums - Centrally-located with 8 share dorm-style room and private rooms available.
- Airlie Beach YHA - Airlie Beach YHA is located in the centre of Airlie Beach close to the swimming lagoon, restaurants, cafes and nightlife that Airlie has to offer.
- Blue Horizon - Well-respected and family-friendly with 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
- Coral Sea Resort - Great value with garden and ocean view rooms available as well as spa suites.
Budget-friendly for couples and families
- Sunlit Waters - Greta value for money with small, medium and large apartments available.
- Whitsunday on the Beach - Located in the main street with downstairs and Upstairs self-contained units
- Seastar Apartments - Great-look and great value with 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available
- Qualia - exclusive accommodation at Hamilton Islands most exquisite resort.
Chat with our travel experts and find out which accommodation is best for you!