Shorter Trips in the Whitsundays
If you're short on time but still want to make the most out of your stay in the Whitsundays, there are plenty of trips that are available to you where you will still get the whole Whitsundays experience. If you are only in the region for 1 or 2 days, it can be challenging to find a trip which fits your time frame, and we do recommend staying in the region for longer so you can relax and make the most of your time in the Whitsundays! However, we have put together a list of shorter day and overnight trips which may be shorter on length, but not the experience.
2 Day/ 1 Night Sailing Trips
- Siska - A fast, scenic trip onboard a maxi yacht, visiting Whitehaven Beach with plenty of snorkelling.
- Hammer - Siska's sister ship. Both have the same itinerary however Hammer has private accommodation.
- Waltzing Matilda - Small group sailing on a traditional boat with shared and private accommodation available.
- SV Whitehaven - Eco tour with plenty of beach time and kayak tours with experienced safari guides.
Day Trips in the Whitsundays
- Half Day to Whitehaven Beach - With both morning and afternoon departures. Spend up to 2 hours on the beach.
- Ocean Rafting Northern Exposure - Fast day trip to Whitehaven and two snorkel sites. Arrive back at 3:45pm.
- Ocean Rafting Southern Lights - This fast day trip leaves at 10:00am and visits both ends of Whitehaven Beach and offers snorkelling.
- Whitsunday Jetski Tours - Morning and afternoon departures on the Airlie Adventure and 2 Island Safari Tour.
- Scenic Flights - Fly over the Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach. Flight departures times vary.
- Skydive Airlie Beach - For the adrenalin seekers, choose to jump from 6000ft to 14000ft with an amazing view of the islands.
- Whitsunday Bullet - Whitsunday Bullet is the newest day trip in the Whitsundays and offers snorkelling, scuba diving and a visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout.