When looking to book a Private Charter, it's hard to look past Powerplay with some of the best features and activities found in the Whitsundays
Powerplay is powering guests through the the Whitsundays for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. This fun catamaran covers great distances at high speed, allowing Poweplay to visit many amazing destinations during her 2 day, 2 night voyage. Snorkel, dive, swim and explore during your own private charter, enjoying quality time with your family and friends.
Please note the rendezvous diving vessel is currently under maintenance, therefore there will be no diving on offer until further notice.
Powerplay is the perfect trip for making lifelong memories, with a once-in-a-lifetime fully exclusive Private Charter though the Whitsundays. Enjoy your trip the way you want, soaking in the sun, spending time at Whitehaven or snorkelling in some of the most beautiful reefs in the world. Keep an eye our for stingrays and baby lemon sharks as you enjoy the sights of Hill Inlet Lookout, or lay back and relax as Powerplay cruises from place to place - it's your trip to do what you want! During your private charter, you can help plan the itinerary alongside your crew, who will let you go at your own pace and help you pick out the best places to visit during your 2 days and nights at sea. Powerplay takes out a total of 18 passengers and 3 crew, making it a great place to bring all your closest family or friends for a fun and relaxing tropical escape.
Please note, at time of booking we require a deposit with the remaining balance due 2 months prior.
- Fresh linen provided for each guest
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuit hire provided
- All meals freshly prepared on board by your highly trained crew
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Tea and coffee
- Heated foredeck spa
- 18 guests - perfect for your family and friends
- 2 stand-up paddleboards
- Aft blue lights, which are great for attracting marine life
- Onboard WiFi Internet plus free iPad use, when signal available
- BYO alcohol
Powerplay offers an array of accommodation styles:
- Private Double Includes air conditioning, a DVD player, an electric fan and your own viewing porthole
- Shared Double or Quad Share 2 double beds per cabin, air conditioned
- Saloon or Budget Berth Saloon converts into a comfortable sleeping area with beds to sleep up to 6
Unlike most boats in the region, Powerplay features a 3 tiered design which allows for optimal space and comfort!
Over two days and two nights, your crew will take you to several different snorkel and dive sites where you will have the opportunity to explore the inner fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. They supply high quality snorkel gear and wetsuits for all passengers to use free of charge that will allow you to enjoy the warm waters in comfort! Ask your crew about the reefs you visit and what to keep an eye out for - each reef is unique and home to an array of amazing marine life.
Powerplay offers passengers the chance to experience the underwater world through an exciting rendezvous scuba dive. As a guest on board, you have the option to do an introductory or certified dive for $75 per dive, but you must book diving in advance, so please let us know upon time of booking. Price includes all gear hire and dive Instructor. Introductory divers are subject to age, conditions and medical questions and certified divers need to bring dive card please. Experience swimming with turtles, stringrays, reef sharks and Maori Wrasse as you swim below for an amazing and immersive underwater experience.
HEATED FOREDECK SPA
Definitely one of Powerplay's best assets, the heated spa is a popular feature among all passengers. It's perfect for warming up after your water activities, or for enjoying an evening beverage while lounging and star-gazing! If you're looking for an equally relaxing but dry alternative, opt for the trampoline nets at the front of the boat.
UNDERWATER BLUE LIGHTS - Did you know that blue lights attract dolphins?!
Blue lights are amazing for attracting marine life and make for the perfect show at the end of the day. The underwater blue light entertainment starts after the sun goes down, where you'll have the chance to see giant trevallies, bait fish, squid and even dolphins that come to see what the light is all about! This unique feature is an amazing way to see elusive marine life to enjoy a show unlike any other.
ONBOARD ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE
Our onboard multimedia setup boasts no less than three separate entertainment systems. In the saloon is a flat screen DVD along with our home theatre for viewing the days antics above and below the water. Take in a latest release DVD on our flat screen entertainment centre if you so choose.
All meals are freshly prepared onboard by your friendly host and include a BBQ dinner both nights! Marinated chicken, fresh salads, deli meats, juicy steaks, lamingtons, tropical fruits; rest assured you will be impressed with our locally produced cuisine and will not go hungry! We are able to cater to most dietary requirements upon request as well.
Lunch: Chicken and vegetarian wraps along with crisps
Afternoon snacks: Assortment of biscuits with tea & coffee
Sunset snacks: A selection platter including various dips, carrot & celery sticks, cheese and crackers
Dinner: BBQ marinade chicken, tuna pasta salad, potato bake, fresh garden salad and garlic bread
Dessert: A medley of Brumby's fruit scrolls
Breakfast: Cereal, Fruit Salad, White & Raisin Toast, Tea & Coffee
Morning tea: Lamington cakes, Coffee & Tea
Lunch: Salad and Meat platter including Tomatoes, Capsicum, Red Onion, Beetroot, Cucumber, Sweet Corn and Lettuce served with Bread Rolls, Champagne Ham, Tuna Salad and Chicken Drumsticks
Afternoon Tea: Coffee, Tea & Biscuits
Sunset Snack: Nachos!
Dinner: BBQ Marinade Steaks and Sausages, Caramelized Onions & Carrots, warm Bread Rolls Mediterranean Pasta Salad and Greek Salad (olives, sundried, lettuce, cucumber, fetta)
Dessert: Chocolate Mud cake
Breakfast: Cereal, Fruit Platter, English Muffins, Tea & Coffee
Morning tea: Biscuits
Please this is a sample of menu and is subject to change and amendments
As Powerplay is very water-orientated, you MUST be able to swim to board the boat, and for safety reasons, you must also be able to speak English. If you do not fit these requirements, you may not be able to book this tour.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag with: change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal). You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, a 24 hour locker shop on The Esplanade, most hostels, or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
- Live-aboard accommodation
- Freshly prepared meals
- Drinking water
- Fresh linen
- Snorkelling/dive equipment
- Use of stand-up paddleboards
- All Marine Park fees included
- BYO alcohol - no glass or red wine.
- Scuba diving is an additional cost - all diving must be booked and paid for in advance
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioural health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will require a Divers Medical Certificate before you can scuba dive.
A Divers Medical Certificate can be obtained from:
Whitsunday Doctors Service
257 Shute Harbour Rd (Opposite xBase)
Ph: 07 4946 6241
Terms and Conditions
Please note, at time of booking we require a deposit with the remaining balance due 2 months prior.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit up the non refundable deposit and all client cancellations made less than 2 months prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the sailing holiday. Please note if the balance is not paid on time the booking is cancelled and deposit you have paid forfeited. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.