When looking to book a private charter, it's hard to look past Powerplay with some of the best features and activities found in the Whitsundays
- Plan your perfect trip in the Whitsundays on one of its funnest tours!
- Travel in speed and comfort from one destination to the next
- Fun and entertaining crew who will cater to all your needs
- Ideal tour for a young, lively group looking for an adventure on the water
- Snorkel, swim and explore during your own private charter, enjoying quality time with your family and friends
Powerplay Private Charter is the perfect trip for making lifelong memories, with a once-in-a-lifetime fully exclusive experience though the Whitsundays. Enjoy your trip the way you want, soaking in the sun, spending time at Whitehaven or snorkelling in some of the most beautiful reefs in the world. Keep an eye our for stingrays and baby lemon sharks as you enjoy the sights of Hill Inlet Lookout, or lay back and relax as Powerplay cruises from place to place - it's your trip to do what you want! During your private charter, you can help plan the itinerary alongside your crew, who will let you go at your own pace and help you pick out the best places to visit during your 2 days and nights at sea. Powerplay takes out a total of 18 passengers and 3 crew, making it a great place to bring all your closest family or friends for a fun and relaxing tropical escape.
- Fresh linen provided for each guest
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuit hire provided
- All meals freshly prepared on board by your highly trained crew
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Tea and coffee
- Heated foredeck spa
- 18 guests - perfect for your family and friends
- 6 stand-up paddleboards and 6 double kayaks
- Aft blue lights, which are great for attracting marine life
- Onboard WiFi Internet plus free iPad use, when signal available
- BYO alcohol
- Launched in 2001 and is 40 feet long
Powerplay offers an array of accommodation styles:
- Private Double Includes air conditioning, a DVD player, an electric fan and your own viewing porthole
- Shared Double or Quad Share 2 double beds per cabin, air conditioned
- Saloon or Budget Berth Saloon converts into a comfortable sleeping area with beds to sleep up to 6
Unlike most boats in the region, Powerplay features a 3 tiered design which allows for optimal space and comfort!
Powerplay will guide you to one of the most stunning places in the world, Whitehaven Beach. Famous for its silica sand beaches that stretch for seven uninterrupted kilometers, Whitehaven is unlike anything you've ever seen. You can bask in the sun, walk among the stingrays, or swim in the clear blue waters. Whitehaven has stunning views of its neighbouring islands as well as a beautiful and unique landscape that is a photographers dream.
Hill Inlet Lookout
Your host will take you on a guided bushwalk on Whitsunday Island where you will be able to witness the famed swirling sands of Hill Inlet. These swirling sands create a masterpiece of aqua, azure, topaz and white as the colours of the ocean and silica sands blend together for a truly magical experience.
Your crew will take you to several different snorkel locations where you will have the opportunity to explore the inner fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Your crew will tell you about the reefs you visit and what to keep an eye out for - each reef is unique and home to an array of amazing marine life.
Powerplay had hosts double inflatable kayaks and paddleboards so guests can enjoy the reef in an entirely new way! Paddle around the beautiful fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef and enjoy this unique view of the islands, reefs and coves of the Whitsundays. Definitely one of Powerplay's best assets, the heated spa is a popular feature among all passengers. It's perfect for warming up after your water activities, or for enjoying an evening beverage while lounging and star-gazing! If you're looking for an equally relaxing but dry alternative, opt for the trampoline nets at the front of the boat.
Underwater Blue Lights
Blue lights are amazing for attracting marine life and make for the perfect show at the end of the day. The underwater blue light entertainment starts after the sun goes down, where you'll have the chance to see giant trevallies, bait fish, squid and even dolphins that come to see what the light is all about! This unique feature is an amazing way to see elusive marine life to enjoy a show unlike any other.
All meals are freshly prepared on board by your friendly host and include a BBQ dinner both nights! Marinated chicken, fresh salads, deli meats, juicy steaks, tropical fruits - you will be well fed so you're ready to tackle all the amazing adventures you will have! We are able to cater to most dietary requirements upon request, please just let us know upon booking. Breakfast now includes bacon and eggs, pancakes and waffles!
Boarding snacks: Sundried tomatoes, olives, gherkins, crackers and party pies
Sunset snacks: A selection platter including various dips, carrot and celery sticks, cheese and crackers
Dinner: BBQ marinade chicken, cheesy potato bake, peas and corn, fresh garden salad and buttered French bread sticks
Dessert: Apple crumble and whipped cream
Breakfast: Cereal, fruit salad, English muffins, Bacon and eggs, tea and coffee
Morning tea: Lamington cakes, tea and coffee
Lunch: Salad and meat platter including tomatoes, capsicum, red onion, beetroot, cucumber, sweet corn and lettuce served with bread rolls, champagne ham, silverside, salami and tuna salad
Afternoon Tea: Coffee, tea and biscuits
Sunset Snack: Whitsunday nachos
Dinner: Main meal is a choice between steak and fish. Sides include sausages, caramelized onions and carrots, mushrooms, garlic bread, sweet potato mash and Greek salad (olives, sundried, lettuce, cucumber, fetta)
Dessert: Chocolate mud cake
Breakfast: Pancakes, cereal, fruit platter, wholemeal bread and raisin toast, tea and coffee
Morning tea: TimTams and Anzac Biscuits
There is fresh fruit available to eat on board at all times. This is a sample of menu and is subject to change and amendments.
As Powerplay is very water-orientated, you MUST be able to swim to board the boat, and for safety reasons, you must also be able to speak English. If you do not fit these requirements, you may not be able to book this tour.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag with: change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal). You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, a 24 hour locker shop on The Esplanade, most hostels, or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
- Live-aboard accommodation
- Freshly prepared meals
- Drinking water
- Fresh linen
- Snorkelling equipment
- Use of stand-up paddleboards and kayaks
- All Marine Park fees included
- BYO alcohol - no glass or red wine
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioural health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will need to tell the staff when you board the vessel.
Terms and Conditions
Please note, at time of booking we require a deposit with the remaining balance due 2 months prior.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim and speak fluent English. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Also, please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All cancellations will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 30 days of travel will result in a 100% cancellation fee. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season. Please note if the balance is not paid on time the booking is cancelled and deposit you have paid forfeited.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.