When looking to book a private charter, it's hard to look past Powerplay with some of the best features and activities found in the Whitsundays
- Plan your perfect trip in the Whitsundays on one of its best tours!
- Travel in speed and comfort from one destination to the next
- Fun and entertaining crew who will cater to all your needs
- Ideal tour for a young, lively group looking for an adventure on the water
- Snorkel, swim and explore during your own private charter, enjoying quality time with your family and friends
Powerplay Private Charter is the perfect trip for making lifelong memories, with a once-in-a-lifetime fully exclusive experience though the Whitsundays. Enjoy your trip the way you want, soaking in the sun, spending time at Whitehaven and snorkelling in some of the most beautiful reefs in the world. Keep an eye out for stingrays and baby lemon sharks as you enjoy the sights of Hill Inlet Lookout, or lay back and relax as Powerplay cruises from place to place - it's your trip to do what you want!
Highlights & Features:
- Fresh linen provided for each guest
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuit hire provided
- All meals freshly prepared on board by your highly trained crew
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Tea and coffee throughout trip
- Heated foredeck spa
- Takes up to 15 guests - perfect for your family and friends
- 6 stand-up paddleboards and 6 double kayaks
- Aft blue lights, which are great for attracting marine life
- Onboard WiFi Internet plus free iPad use, when signal available
- BYO alcohol
- Comfortable and spacious at 40 ft long
- Longer charters are available upon request.
- Charters that are 4 nights or longer are only permitted to carry a maximum of 15 passengers. 2 or 3 night charters can carry a maximum of 18.
- Charters that are 4 nights or longer will require a re-provisioning and crew.
- As Powerplay is very water-orientated, you MUST be able to swim to board the boat, and for safety reasons, you must also be able to speak English. If you do not fit these requirements, you may not be able to book this tour.
Powerplay will guide you to one of the most stunning places in the world, Whitehaven Beach. Famous for its silica sand beaches that stretch for seven uninterrupted kilometres, Whitehaven is unlike anything you've ever seen. You can bask in the sun, walk among the stingrays, or swim in the clear blue waters. Whitehaven has stunning views of its neighbouring islands as well as a beautiful and unique landscape that is a photographers dream.
Hill Inlet Lookout
Your host will take you on a guided bushwalk on Whitsunday Island where you will be able to witness the famed swirling sands of Hill Inlet. These swirling sands create a masterpiece of aqua, azure, topaz and white as the colours of the ocean and silica sands blend together for a truly magical experience.
Your crew will take you to several different snorkel locations where you will have the opportunity to explore the inner fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Your crew will teach you about the reefs you visit and what to keep an eye out for - each reef is unique and home to an array of amazing marine life.
Powerplay hosts double inflatable kayaks and paddleboards so guests can enjoy the reef in an entirely new way! Paddle around the beautiful fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef and enjoy this unique view of the islands, reefs and coves of the Whitsundays. Definitely one of Powerplay's best assets, the heated spa is a popular feature among all passengers. It's perfect for warming up after your water activities, or for enjoying an evening beverage while lounging and star-gazing! If you're looking for an equally relaxing but dry alternative, opt for the trampoline nets at the front of the boat.
Underwater Blue Lights
Blue lights are amazing for attracting marine life and make for the perfect show at the end of the day. The underwater blue light entertainment starts after the sun goes down, where you'll have the chance to see giant trevallies, bait fish, squid and even dolphins that come to see what the light is all about! This unique feature is an amazing way to see elusive marine life to enjoy a show unlike any other.
Tap the hotspots on the floor plan below to view the boat.
Powerplay offers an array of accommodation styles:
- Private Double Includes air conditioning, a DVD player, an electric fan and your own viewing porthole
- Shared Double or Quad Share 2 double beds per cabin, air-conditioned
- Saloon or Budget Berth Saloon converts into a comfortable sleeping area with beds to sleep up to 6
Unlike most boats in the region, Powerplay features a 3 tiered design which allows for optimal space and comfort!
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag with a change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal). You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at 344 Shute Harbour Road (Airlie Beach main street), free of charge, if the operator receives notification in advanced.
Please refer to the information sheet below.
Please refer to the information sheet below.
Terms and Conditions
Please note, at time of booking we require a deposit with the remaining balance due 2 months prior.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
Please note that in the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim and speak fluent English. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Also, please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All cancellations will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 30 days of travel will result in a 100% cancellation fee. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season. Please note if the balance is not paid on time the booking is cancelled and deposit you have paid forfeited.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.