Treat yourself to an exclusive private charter onboard one of the Whitsundays' most popular catamarans
- Avoid large crowds and enjoy a customised tour to meet your every desire
- Experience ultimate relaxation as your professional skipper and host take you to all the hot spots of the Whitsunday Islands at your preferred pace
- Indulge in all the onboard activities such as snorkelling, stand-up paddleboards, and an onboard spa!
- Whitsunday Adventurer is a great travel option for all types of travellers including families, friends, cooperate groups and more!
Whitsunday Adventurer's private charter is the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful Whitsundays with your dearest friends and loved ones. Your group will have the luxury of a personalised itinerary, taking time to relax, snorkel, swim and sunbathe, as well as explore the infamous Whitehaven Beach.
Highlights & Features:
- Heated foredeck spa bath
- Stand-up paddleboards
- A comfortable spacious sailing catamaran
- Quality snorkelling gear and new wetsuit included
- Aft underwater blue lights, which are great for attracting marine life
- Sumptuous meals freshly made using locally sourced produce
- Quality linen and bath towels included for each guest
- Morning and afternoon snacks, tea and coffee
- BYO alcohol
Take control of your holiday with the best operating charter company in the Whitsundays. Enjoy this exclusive holiday with your friends, family, loved ones or even co-workers!
Enjoy Whitehaven's famous soft silica sands. Here you'll have plenty of time to soak up the sun, go for a refreshing swim, or even wade among baby sharks and stingrays in the shallows!
Your tour guide will take you for a scenic bush-walk up to the Hill Inlet lookout. Be sure to have your cameras ready because you wont want to miss the opportunity to capture the most incredible view of the swirling sands of Hill Inlet and Whitehaven Beach!
The Whitsunday Islands offer an array of sensational snorkel destinations perfect for all levels of experience. Expect to see a variety of fish species, soft and hard corals, anemone fish and keep your eyes peeled for turtles, stingrays, moray eels, sharks and huge Maori Wrasse.
Whitsunday Adventurer has bonus extras for you to make the very most of your time in the Whitsundays. Enjoy a heated foredeck spa, stand-up paddleboards, and the ever popular blue lights which attract a variety of marine activity in the evenings.
Catamaran sailing in similar to traditional monohull sailing, only with extra stability. You have to option to either learn the ropes, or to sit back and take in your surroundings as you let the crew do the sailing for you.
Tap the hotspots on the floor plan below to view Whitsunday Adventurer.
- Shared Single: Single beds in shared area with shared amenities
- Private Double Cabin: One double bed in a private cabin with shared amenities
- Private Triple Cabin: One double bed and one single bed in a private cabin with shared amenities
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag containing no zips with a change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal). You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles, please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, a 24-hour locker shop on The Esplanade, most hostels, or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
- Drinking water
- Wetsuit hire
- Snorkelling equipment
- Marine Park fees
- BYO alcohol and soft drinks - No glass unless it is bottled wine.
- Peak holiday seasons (i.e. Christmas, Easter, New Years) may incur a surcharge. Please enquire at the time of booking.
- As of 01 July 2020: EMC Fee's will be applicable ($23 per person for a 2D/2N Charter, $25 per person for a 3D/3N Charter - longer charters please enquire) - payable direct at check-in.
Terms and Conditions
Please note, at time of booking we require a deposit with the remaining balance due 2 months prior.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
Please note that in the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim and speak fluent English. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Also, please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All client cancellations forfeit up the non refundable deposit and all client cancellations made less than 2 months prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the sailing holiday. Please note if the balance is not paid on time the booking is cancelled and deposit you have paid forfeited. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.