How to Choose a Whitsunday Sailing Trip
This is a very common question which gets asked by travellers who are doing their research before booking their overnight sailing trip in the Whitsundays.
It is very important to talk to your professional travel agent who can offer good advice about the types of trips available, prices, availability and of course where it is suitable for you.
The Whitsundays is home to up to 50 overnight sailing trips and all offer different things for their guests.
There are a number of categories which the boat trips fall under:
- Outer Reef
The most important things to let your travel agent know:
- Are you looking for a party, fun, backpacker boat or more of a quiet relaxed trip?
- Do you want to scuba dive or happy with lots of snorkelling?
- What dates are you looking to travel?
- Do you want a private cabin (based on 2 people sharing) or happy with shared/open plan accommodation?
- Are all guests travelling over the age of 18?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
These facts about your circumstances will help determine which trip is suitable for you.
We must also point out that it is very important to check availability with your travel consultant before booking a boat trip online.