Thundercat takes you on a high speed adventure to Whitehaven Beach and beyond!
- See it all on your private charter on board Thundercat
- Stable catamaran that makes it feel like you're flying!
- Enjoy plenty of time snorkelling, swimming and beach-hopping
- Fun and exciting itinerary where you spend less time travelling and more time exploring
- Great for groups with up to 32 passengers!
Thundercat is hard to miss as she cuts through the water. Her bright red colour combined with her impressive speeds will have you glad you're on board, enjoying the ride! With two 300 horsepower engines, Thundercat was not only built for speed, but also for stability and comfort. Taking passengers to the hotspots of the Whitsundays, this popular trip is ideal for those who are looking for an all-inclusive day trip with plenty of snorkelling, a stop at Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach and more. This unique and spacious vessel has patented technology to ensure stability, an onboard toilet and a friendly, energetic crew. Thundercat is a great option for travellers who are worried about getting sea sick and for those who want an exciting day in the Whitsundays.
- Exciting new day tour
- Visits the famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- Snorkel Langford Reef and Mantaray Bay with free use of equipment
- One of the fastest boats in in the Whitsundays
- Picnic lunch as well as morning and afternoon tea
- Great facilities with an onboard toilet
- All inclusive
- BYO alcohol
- Whale watching (June to October)
- Free pickup from accommodation
If you are short on time but still want to experience the most of the Whitsundays, Thundercat 1 Day Tour is your answer - book your spot now.
You will meet at Coral Sea Marina at around 8:30am to get ready for an exciting day on the Whitsunday waters! You'll take no time getting to your first destination, where you'll get to explore, relax and have fun on the sandy white beaches of Whitehaven. Take a quick bushwalk up to Hill Inlet Lookout to see the famous swirling sands for yourself, before heading back on board for a delicious buffet lunch.
Next you will head to Mantaray Bay and Langford Reef to snorkel at two of the Whitsundays best reefs, where you'll get to see the amazing marine life of the Great Barrier Reef. Keep an eye out for friendly green sea turtles, humphead Maori Wrasse or funny clownfish - the fringing reefs have it all!
After snorkelling, you'll join the crew back on board Thundercat for one last ride back to Coral Sea Marina, enjoying the view and the awesome ocean breeze on the way. After an action-packed day on the water, Thundercat offers all passengers the opportunity to join them for food, drinks and socialising at Base Backpackers.
- Snorkel the famous Langford Reef
- A fast and very stable boat with an asymmetrical wave dampening hull
- Enjoy 2 snorkels and visit 2 beaches
- Do some bushwalking with plenty to see
- Swim in crystal clear waters
- Amazing picnic lunch and fresh snacks
Morning tea: Cheesecake biscuits
Lunch: Mini Spanish vegetarian frittata, mixed tortilla scrolls, cold meat and cheese platter, fresh salad platter, fresh pasta salad, rice platter, bread rolls
Afternoon tea: Fresh platter of fruit
- If this menu does not cater for your dietary needs, passengers with allergies are welcome to bring their own lunch and snacks
- If you miss the bus please make your way to the marina at your own cost by 8.30am
- Minimum age for the trip is from 4 years old
- Please note the itinerary is subject to change
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
A 30Ltr Waterproof bag will be provided on check-in for all personal items. Pack a small soft bag and include:
- Tie-down hat (this boat is fast!)
- Practical clothing and footwear (Warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine) for the boat only
- It is advised to bring a rain jacket during summer months (Jan-April)
- Warmer clothes during winter months (June-September)
- Stinger suit hire
- Snorkelling equipment
- All meals and snacks
- Environmental marine charges
- Qeensland Parks and Wildlife and Fuel Levy
The courtesy transfer bus will pick the passengers up from their local accommodation and take them to Coral Sea Marina. The bus will do pick up from Coral Sea Marina roundabout, back to accommodation.
Soft drinks and water can be purchased for $2.50 on the boat
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
Please note that in the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to departure will result in 100% cancellation fee. A minimum of 24hours is required to change tour departure dates. A transfer fee of $20 applies.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price. If the company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boats departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.