Cruise through the Whitsundays at top speeds during your private charter on board Whitsunday Bullet for an unforgettable day tour
- One of the fastest and funnest tours in the Whitsundays
- Stable catamaran for smooth ride as you make your way around
- Ideal for all types of groups including birthdays, team-building, family outings and more!
- Visit Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, go snorkelling and use Bullet's stand-up paddleboards! This tour has it all!
Whitsunday Bullet Private Charter offers you a chance to explore the amazing natural beauty of the Whitsundays during your own personalised tour. Bullet can take up to 37 passengers at a time, and departs every day of the week, allowing for larger groups to explore the Whitsundays together at any time! Bullet offers more than any other day tour with fast cruising, snorkelling, a buffet lunch, a visit to Whitehaven Beach, a stop at Hill Inlet Lookout and the use of stand-up paddleboards. Take along your family, friends, or colleagues for the ultimate day of exploring all the Whitsundays has to offer.
- Free use of stand-up paddleboards
- Whitehaven Beach guaranteed
- Visits the stunning swirling sands of Hill Inlet
- Cruise fast in comfort
- Amazing marine life
- Snorkel fringing reefs
- Delicious buffet lunch
- Alcohol for sale on board
- Very fast, stable catamaran
- Full awning and sun cover
- Every seat has a great view
- Fun and informative crew
Your day tour will depart bright and early in the morning so you can take full advantage of your day in the Whitsundays! You can have a group as big as 37 join you for your private charter and is ideal for any type of group - family outing, birthday party, team building, you name it and Bullet is the best place for it! Bullet is the only day tour that offers the 'big 4' of snorkelling, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and paddleboarding and is also one of the fastest (and funnest) rides around. Sit back and enjoy the thrill of the ride as you make your way from place to place at the hand of your experienced and knowledgeable crew! Since it's your own personal tour you can also work with the crew and chat with them about what you want to do and see to make up an itinerary that is perfect for your group. Here are some things you will get to do on your day on the water:
The Whitsundays has amazingly colourful reefs surrounding its many islands that provide the perfect place for snorkelling and exploring. Hop in with your family and friends and take a look at the all the cool creatures of the sea that are waiting for you! Enjoy exploring the different parts of the reef, spotting new species of fish and searching for turtles, rays, clownfish or some of the other thousands of species that live here in the Whitsundays! Ask your crew for advice on where to find even the most elusive of reef-dwellers and see who can spot the most marine life! This is your day - make the most of it!
Whitehaven Beach has been voted as one of the best beaches in Australia and with good reason! It has 7km of soft silica sands where you can explore and relax with the rest of your private charter, having fun in the sand or exploring its shores. The sands are made of 98% silica, making them some of the softest in the world and some of the best for beach games, suntanning or grabbing some great photos with you friends! The amazing backdrop of blue water and tropical islands is unforgettable and breathtakingly picturesque and probably one of the best places in the country for grabbing an iconic Aussie photo on a tropical beach.
Hill Inlet Lookout
Your crew will guide you up to Hill Inlet Lookout for unbeatable views of Hill Inlet and Whitehaven Beach below. After a short bushwalk up to the lookout point through the wilds of Whitsunday Island, you will see for yourself what all the fuss is about. This view really has to be witnessed first hand to be believed, as it is impossibly beautiful and amazingly unique. Rain or shine, the swirling sands of Hill Inlet are always stunning, ever changing, making for a once-in-a-lifetime experience every time. There are several lookout points that make Hill Inlet one of the best places for snapping some amazing photos with your group or for taking a moment or two an amazing view in the Whitsundays.
Whitsunday Bullet is the only day trip that offers stand-up paddleboarding. You can try this fun new sport with your family or friends, or go for a solo ride around the reefs! Enjoy the views as you paddle around or simply have a laugh as you try to keep your balance on this easily learned but sometimes tricky watersport.
Whitsunday Bullet Private Charter is by far one the best ways to enjoy the Whitsundays with your own selected group of people. The fast, stable catamaran cuts down on travel time, provides an equally comfortable yet thrilling ride and visits all of the top Whitsundays destinations. This could be your chance for one of the most exciting day tours you will ever take, right in the heart of the Whitsundays.
Book your private charter today for an exclusive and personalised experience in one of the most stunning places in Australia. Tours book up fast, so planning in advance is key to securing your thrilling day on board Whitsunday Bullet.
Ask us about your private charter today!
Call us at 1800 550 751 or (07) 4914 2425 if local, or simply chat us in the chat window!
What To Bring
- Jumper (if weather is cool)
- Cash for drinks
- Guests may also bring their own snacks and water
- All taxes
- Snorkelling equipment
- Courtesy pick up and drop off
Please note, at time of booking we require a deposit to secure your charter, with the remaining balance due 2 months prior. Your deposit is non-refundable.
On board purchases such as snacks and water.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will need to tell the staff when you board the vessel.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Operator also reserves the right to alter the tour or the itinerary of any of it's tours and organise alternative carriers to those advertised if necessary. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
Please note that in the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit up the non refundable deposit and all client cancellations made less than 2 months prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the sailing holiday. Please note if the balance is not paid on time the booking is cancelled and deposit you have paid forfeited. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.