*Please note as of April 2, 2018 Powerplay will be departing at 1:00pm and returning at 11:00am
Powerplay will take you on the ride of your life through the beautiful Whitsunday Islands for fun, relaxation and adventure!
Powerplay will take you on an unforgettable two-day and two-night trip that will have you snorkelling, swimming and meeting lots of new friends as you cruise through the Whitsunday Islands. With a great social atmosphere, Powerplay offers the perfect place to explore and have the adventure of a lifetime in the Whitsundays.
Powerplay is the two day and two night fun filled adventure! Spend some time in the sun, and enjoy exploring the beautiful Whitsundays Islands, spending an afternoon at the world famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout for unbeatable views. Get up close and personal with the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, taking time to snorkel and enjoy the beautiful fringing reefs of the Whitsundays! This two-night tour takes out a total of 18 passengers, making it the perfect place for socialising, relaxing and exploring. Check out our video below to see what a trip on Powerplay is all about!
- 6 stand-up paddleboards and 6 double kayaks
- Heated foredeck spa
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuit
- Aft blue lights, which are great for attracting marine life
- Onboard WiFi Internet plus free iPad use, when signal available
- 18 guests for a fun filled, sociable trip
- Fresh linen provided for each guest
- All meals freshly prepared on board by your highly trained crew
- BYO Alcohol
- Travel faster and see more of the Whitsundays
- Comfortable and spacious two level Catamaran
- Private Double Cabin - one double bed in a private cabin for two people to share, with AC and Fan
- Shared Double Bed - double beds in shared area with four guests in total, with AC and Fans
- Shared Single Bed - single bed in shared area in the salon with six guests in total and fans
Tap the hotspots on the floor plan below to view the boat.
On every Powerplay trip you will be taken to the very spectacular hill inlet on Whitsunday island. After a very short guided bush walk you arrive at the exclusive lookout platform that looks down over the shifting sands of Whitehaven beach and Hill inlet. Take in the wonderful view and snap off a few selfies as you look over what is one of the very best beaches in the Entire world.
Over two amazing days and nights, your lively crew will take you to several different snorkel sites where you will have the opportunity to explore the inner fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Get up close and personal with all of the colourful marine life. We supply high quality snorkel gear and wetsuits for all passengers to use free of charge. You will get the chance to see the beautiful marine life up close, with the chance to play with Nemo, giant Maori Wrasse and even playful sea turtles.
Kayaking and paddleboards
Powerplay had 6 brand-new double kayaks and 6 paddleboards so guests can enjoy the reef in an entirely new way! Paddle around the beautiful fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef and enjoy this unique view of the islands, reefs and coves of the Whitsundays. See turtles up close and skim the surface of the warm blue waters, all while staying dry and enjoying a leisurely paddle! Both kayaks and paddleboards can accommodate all 18 passengers so you can paddle around the islands together for the ultimate Whitsundays experience. Everything is set up and ready to go, making it a quick and easy way to take advantage of the beautiful calm waters of the Whitsundays. With two different anchorages and 4 different stops available to you, Powerplay's kayaks and paddleboards are a great way to spend your spare time while on your 2 day 2 night tour.
Powerplays heated spa is the perfect place for warming up, relaxing, or hanging out with your friends! Enjoy an evening beverage in the heat of the spa or just lounge while stargazing at night. If youre looking for an equally relaxing but dry alternative, opt to relax in the bow trampoline nets.
When the day comes to an end, it's time to turn on the underwater blue lights for some night time entertainment. Embedded in the aft hulls
Powerplay features two blue lights that attract a variety of marine activity such as Giant Trevallies, Huge batfish, and even dolphins.
The lights attract bait fish and squid, it is these small bait fish that bring in the bigger predators like sharks and dolphins. Its facinating at night to watch the large fish dart in and out of the strong underwater lights
Our enthusiastic crew members, the 'Powerplay Paparazzi', would like to help you capture your Whitsunday experience to share with all your mates back home. Instead of putting your camera at risk of water or sand damage, sit back and relax and let our crew take your photos for you. Both evenings you will have the opportunity to see the photos in a slideshow put on by your team of crew. All photos are placed onto facebook after your tour, free of charge, this means your you have time on your holiday and really relax, Let someone else take your memorable snaps.
New Menu for 2018
All meals are freshly prepared on board by your friendly host and include a BBQ dinner both nights! Marinated chicken, fresh salads, deli meats, juicy steaks, tropical fruits - you'll be well fed so you're ready to tackle all the amazing adventures you'll have! We are able to cater to most dietary requirements upon request, please just let us know upon booking.
Breakfasts now include Bacon and Eggs, Pancakes and waffles.
Lunch: Tasty Chicken and vegetarian wraps
Sunset snacks: A selection platter including various dips, carrot and celery sticks, cheese and crackers
Dinner: BBQ marinade chicken, cheesy patato bake, peas and corn, fresh garden salad and buttered French bread sticks
Dessert: A medley of Brumby's fruit scrolls
Breakfast: Cereal, fruit salad, English muffins, Bacon and eggs, tea and coffee
Morning tea: Lamington cakes, tea and coffee
Lunch: Salad and meat platter including tomatoes, capsicum, red onion, beetroot, cucumber, sweet corn and lettuce served with bread rolls, champagne ham, silverside, salami and tuna salad
Afternoon Tea: Coffee, tea and biscuits
Sunset Snack: Whitsunday nachos
Dinner: BBQ marinade steaks and sausages, caramelized onions and carrots, mushrooms, garlic bread, sweet potato mash and Greek salad (olives, sundried, lettuce, cucumber, fetta)
Dessert: Chocolate mud cake
Breakfast: Pancakes and Waffles, Cereal, fruit platter, wholemeal bread and raisin toast, tea and coffee
Morning tea: Tim tams and Anzac Biscuits
There is fresh fruit available to eat on board at all time. This is a sample of menu and is subject to change and amendments.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
- This trip is strictly 18-35s.
- As Powerplay is very water-orientated, you MUST be able to swim to board the boat, and for safety reasons, you must also be able to speak English. If you do not fit these requirements, you may not be able to book this tour.
- Please note as of 2 April 2018 Powerplay will depart at 1:00pm and return at 11:00am
Powerplay is also available for Private Charter.
People that booked Powerplay also bought one of these products:
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag with: change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, waterproof zip bag for electronics, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal), and one pair of shoes for bushwalking. You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please. Please note no large bags, bags with wheels or sleeping bags will be allowed on board.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, most hostels, or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
- Drinking water
- Bath towel
- Wetsuit hire
- Snorkelling equipment
- Use of SUP boards and kayaks
- All Marine Park fees
- BYO alcohol - no glass or red wine
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioural health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will need to tell the staff when you board the vessel.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This trip is suitable for over 18 years old only. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details
All cancellations made result in 25% cancellation fee of the recommended retail price (RRP), not discounted or sale prices. Any cancellations made 60-30 days prior to travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee and any cancellations made inside of 30 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Food: 4/5 I'm Italian with different tastes, but food was delicious.
The Boat: 4/5 The Blue light are wonderful at night.
The Food: 5/5 Yummy
The Boat: 5/5 great
Highlight: Whales, Turtles and diving, Amazing Will tell everyone about it!"
The Food: 5/5 Really good food
The Boat: 5/5
Highlight: Too much to talk about! "
The Food: 5/5
The Boat: 5/5 Loved the Spa!
Highlight: Snorkelling "
The Food: 4/5 Better than at home.
The Boat: 4/5
Highlight was diving Mantaray bay. "