Powerplay will take you on the ride of your life through the beautiful Whitsunday Islands for fun, relaxation and adventure!
- Snorkel, swim and meet new friends while cruising the Whitsunday Islands
- A great social atmosphere that offers the perfect place to explore and have the adventure of a lifetime
- An incredible adventure for the young and young at heart
- Enjoy all the extra perks of paddleboards, a heated jacuzzi on board, delicious food, kayaks and more!
Powerplay is a two day and two night fun-filled adventure! Spend some time in the sun, and enjoy exploring the beautiful Whitsundays Islands, as well as spending an afternoon at the world famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout for unbeatable views. Get up close and personal with the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, getting a chance to snorkel and enjoy the beautiful fringing reefs of the Whitsundays! This two night tour takes out a total of 18 passengers, making it the perfect place for socialising, relaxing and exploring. Check out our video below to see what a trip on Powerplay is all about!
- Stand-up paddleboards and double kayaks
- Heated foredeck spa
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuit
- Aft blue lights, which are great for attracting marine life
- 18 guests for a fun-filled, sociable trip
- Fresh linen provided for each guest
- All meals freshly prepared on board by your highly trained crew
- BYO Alcohol
- Travel faster and see more of the Whitsundays
- Comfortable and spacious two level Catamaran
- Private double cabin - one double bed in a private cabin for two people to share, with AC and Fan
- Shared double bed - double beds in shared area with four guests in total, with AC and Fans
- Shared single beds - single bed in shared area in the salon with six guests in total and fans
Tap the hotspots on the floor plan below to view the boat.
Hill Inlet lookout
Always unique and ever changing, the swirling sands of Hill Inlet Lookout must be seen to be believed. Venture to the lookout point above Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet and take in the incredible views of the sands below. Moving with each passing moment, they create a masterpiece of aqua, azure, topaz and white as the colours of the ocean and silica sands blend together for a truly magical experience.
On every Powerplay trip, you will get to go to the very spectacular Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island. This stunningly beautiful beach is located in the heart of the Whitsundays on Whitsunday Island and is one of the most iconic places in Australia. It's known for its white silica sands, and warm blue waters and amazing views-Its a must see while in the Whitsundays!
Over two amazing days and nights, your lively crew will take you to several different snorkel sites where you will have the opportunity to explore the inner fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Get up close and personal with all of the colourful marine life, getting the chance to see nature at it's best! Meet residents of the subtropical waters such as green sea turtles, giant Maori Wrasse, angelfish and more! We supply high quality snorkel gear and wetsuits for all passengers to use free of charge.
Kayaking and Paddleboards
Powerplay has brand-new double kayaks and paddleboards so guests can enjoy the reef in an entirely new way! Paddle around the beautiful fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef and enjoy a unique view of the islands, reefs and coves of the Whitsundays. See turtles up close and skim the surface of the warm blue waters, all while staying dry and enjoying a leisurely paddle. Everything is set up and ready to go, making it a quick and easy way to take advantage of the beautiful calm waters of the Whitsundays. With two different anchorages and 4 different stops available to you, Powerplay's kayaks and paddleboards are a great way to spend your spare time while on your 2 day, 2 night tour.
Powerplays' heated spa is the perfect place for warming up, relaxing, or hanging out with your friends! Enjoy an evening beverage in the heat of the spa or just lounge while stargazing at night. If you're looking for an equally relaxing but dry alternative, opt to relax in the bow trampoline nets.
When the day comes to an end, it's time to turn on the underwater blue lights for some night time entertainment. Embedded in the aft hulls, Powerplay features two blue lights that attract a variety of marine activity such as giant trevallies, huge batfish, and even dolphins! The lights attract bait fish and squid, and it is these small bait fish that bring in the bigger predators like sharks and dolphins to the back of the boat to say hello! It's fascinating at night to watch the large fish dart in and out of the strong underwater lights
Our enthusiastic crew members, the 'Powerplay Paparazzi', would like to help you capture your Whitsunday experience to share with all your mates back home. Instead of putting your camera at risk of water or sand damage, sit back and relax and let our crew take your photos for you. All photos are placed onto Facebook after your tour, free of charge, meaning while you're on Powerplay you can really relax, and let someone else take your memorable snaps!
Planning on visiting Fraser Island?
Check out the most popular Powerplay & Fraser Island Combos Here: Whitsundays & Fraser Island Packages
- This trip is strictly 18-35s.
- As Powerplay is very water-orientated, you MUST be able to swim to board the boat, and for safety reasons, you must also be able to speak English. If you do not fit these requirements, you may not be able to book this tour.
- Powerplay is also available for Private Charter.
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag with: change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, waterproof zip bag for electronics, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal), and one pair of shoes for bushwalking. You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles, please. Please note no large bags, bags with wheels or sleeping bags will be allowed on board.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, most hostels, or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
- Drinking water
- Bath towel
- Wetsuit hire
- Snorkelling equipment
- Use of SUP boards and kayaks
- All Marine Park fees
- BYO alcohol - no glass or red wine
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioural health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will need to tell the staff when you board the vessel.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
Please note that in the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim and speak fluent English. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Also, please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats' departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All cancellations will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 30 days of travel will result in a 100% cancellation fee. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Food: 4/5 I'm Italian with different tastes, but food was delicious.
The Boat: 4/5 The Blue light are wonderful at night.
The Food: 5/5 Yummy
The Boat: 5/5 great
Highlight: Whales, Turtles and diving, Amazing Will tell everyone about it!"
The Food: 5/5 Really good food
The Boat: 5/5
Highlight: Too much to talk about! "
The Food: 5/5
The Boat: 5/5 Loved the Spa!
Highlight: Snorkelling "
The Food: 4/5 Better than at home.
The Boat: 4/5
Highlight was diving Mantaray bay. "