Experience the Whitsundays like never before as you travel with speed and comfort with Whitehaven Beach Club!
- Take a stable, speedy and fun ride aboard a modern catamaran to tropical paradise.
- Optimise your time at the famous Whitehaven Beach and revel in the natural wonder!
- Have fun in the sun with stand-up paddleboarding, beach volleyball and sun umbrellas!
- Choose from flexible add-ons such as snorkelling and a guided bushwalk to Hill Inlet Lookout.
Adventure to the world-famous, stunning Whitehaven Beach for a day that you'll never forget with Whitehaven Beach Club. The speedy, stable and sleek catamaran will breeze through the aquamarine waters of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, arriving at the pure white silica sands of Whitehaven Beach. Choose to do as little, or as much as you like with additional options such as beach games, beach volleyball, guided bush walks and snorkelling as you spend a generous 5 hours living your best island life in a World Heritage-listed part of heaven!
Highlights and Features:
- Up to 5 Hours at South Whitehaven Beach
- Competitive price for only $99!
- Optimised time on Whitsunday Island
- Complimentary use of SUP boards and beach activities
- Perfect for couples, families and the young at heart
- Flexible itinerary add-ons
- Speedy, dual-hull stable catamaran
- Flybridge viewing deck & bow viewing platforms
- Front beach loading ramp and rear swim platform
- Direct ride from Port of Airlie Marina
- Kiosk on the vessel to purchase extra drinks & snacks
- On-board toilet
- No BYO Alcohol - Drinks available for purchase
*Please note, standard price does not include lunch, Hill Inlet or snorkelling. Please see optional extras below.
Amazing optional extras:
Snorkelling - $29pp
- Visit nearby Haselwood Island to explore the amazing fringing coral reefs
- Dive into the flourishing Great Barrier Reef and be amazed!
- Stinger suits, snorkelling equipment and briefing is provided
- Get up close to breathtaking marine life for a chance to see turtles, dugongs, rays, an array of fish and more!
Hill Inlet Lookout Bushwalk- $29pp
- Venture by boat to Tongue Bay, at the North end of Whitehaven
- Enjoy the light, rainforest bushwalk up to the famous Hill Inlet Lookout point
- Experience the spectacular views over this natural treasure with swirling silica sands
- Have your cameras ready for this amazing photo opportunity... this natural mosaic is never twice the same!
Buffet Lunch - $24pp
- Choose to add a delicious buffet-style lunch, made fresh from a local restaurant and served on the beach
- The menu includes a smorgasbord of decadent salads, rolls, cold meats, BBQ sausage
- The menu caters to most dietary restrictions
- KIDS EAT FREE when accompanying adults purchasing lunch
Bus Transfers - $8pp
- Return transfer from your Airlie Beach Accommodation
- (If no bus transfer is required, the meeting point is at the Rufus & Co Cafe located at the Port of Airlie at 8:30 am)
Flight Packages Available - Please Enquire
- Weight restrictions apply for flights of 125kg per person.
- Infants 6 months-2 years will sit on the lap of an adult during flight (tour not permitted for infants under 6 months)
- No BYO, alcohol will be available for purchase at Whitehaven Beach
- The boat departs from Rufus & Co Café located at the Port of Airlie Marina at 9:00 am
- No hard eskies, but you can bring cooler bags or backpacks. Bags will be required to sit on your lap or between guests' legs.
Explore and relax on one of the most iconic beaches in Australia, as you arrive in style and comfort aboard our fast and stable power catamaran! Unwind as you sink your toes into the silky white sand while taking in the pristine surroundings... you truly won't believe your eyes! The geological history of Whitehaven Beach is unique and wonderous, as ancient natural movements have created some of the whitest and softest sands in the world. Take a dip in the crystal-clear aqua waters as you cool off, before a sunbake or wander to some of the many secluded, secret bays found in this slice of heaven!
Test your balancing skills and try your hand at stand-up paddleboarding! Paddleboarding is fun for beginners as well as experts and gives you a whole different perspective of the world around and underneath you. Look down at the glistening waters and curious fish below the surface, and enjoy a kaleidoscopic array of colours as you glide in style! Fun for one person, or even two if you want to try the fun of tandem SUPPing!
Hill Inlet Lookout (optional extra)
Take in the swirling sands of the beautiful and naturally formed Hill Inlet Lookout. Your expert crew will take you on a guided tour as you wind your way through a peaceful 20 minute bush walk to the lookout, where you'll be invited to keep your eyes and ears open for local flora and fauna. Soak up some Indigenous history as your local guide illuminates a rich Whitsunday history, and get ready to be breath taken when you reach the top! This view is certainly not like any other in the world... so don't forget your camera!
Great Barrier Reef Snorkel (optional extra)
The coral and marine life of the Great Barrier Reef marine park awaits you, so let's go find Nemo! If you have ever dreamed of witnessing the wonderful underwater forest that lies just below the surface, snorkel up and let the flow of colours, ecosystem wonder and flourishing corals take you by surprise! A total bucket list item, no trip to the Whitsundays is complete without a submerssive hands-on experience amongst some of the incredible marine life in the world!
*All itineraries are to be used as guidelines only and are subject to change. Please enquire for more details.
What To Bring
- Refillable drink bottle
- Jumper (if weather is cool)
- All taxes and marine park fees
- Use of stand-up paddle-boards and beach activities
- Direct transfer from the Port of Airlie Marina to Whitehaven Beach
- Optional Extras - Snorkelling, Hill Inlet Bushwalk, Buffet Lunch & Bus Transfers
- Onboard purchases such as alcohol and soft drinks.
- Please bring cash or card should you wish to purchase any drinks.
Terms and Conditions
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
You must reconfirm all booked tours prior to travel as specified on your voucher. If applicable, notes such as dietary requirements, pick-up locations and additional fees should also be confirmed at this time. Reconfirmations cannot be actioned through Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel, and must be done so directly through the Service Operator as specified on each ticket.
It is your responsibility to notify us of ticket discrepancies. Please read through the details on your voucher thoroughly to ensure all details such as passenger names, ages and dates of travel on vouchers are correct.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of any medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
You need to allow adequate time to check-in prior to the specified departure time.
All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST. Surcharges over peak holiday seasons may apply.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices and extra costs. Extra costs may include EMC fees, Stingersuit/Wetsuit Hire, Luggage Storage, Insurance, Linen Hire, National Park Fees, Fuel Levies, Dietary Fees, etc. Bonds may also apply.
We will also endeavour to communicate these extra costs with you at the time of booking, and on your ticket. However, it is your responsibility to confirm which (if any) additional costs apply with each Service Operator upon reconfirming your trip.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We highly recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. You should also ensure your travel insurance will cover special circumstances including weather events preventing guests from travelling to their tour departure destination and cancelled flights due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Terms and Conditions (including the Cancellation Policy) are subject to change. The most recent versions can be found online on the relevant product pages.
All ticket/voucher reissues attract a $20 administration fee.
Open Date Vouchers / Gift Certificate:
Shipping Costs are in addition to the ticket price and will be added at check-out. Shipping costs are non-refundable and do not makeup part of the ticket value.
E-Vouchers incur no shipping fees.
You have 5 years to use the value of the voucher. Seasonal Price Rises will apply if travelling outside the current seasons pricing. Vouchers can be exchanged for free up to the full value of the voucher excluding credit card fees and charges.
No shows or client cancellations made within 24 hours of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
Sailing Whitsundays are required to notify the operator of any cancellations within the specified cancellation period (24 hours). It is your responsibility to make sure you submit your cancellation request with adequate time, and during standard business hours (9am-5pm), to allow us to contact the tour provider.
Transfers between tours can be made at the supplier's discretion, however, it should be noted that supplier fees may apply. Tour transfers also incur a $20 administration fee.
It is compulsory that all cancellation requests are in writing and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations attempted via online chat or phone will not be actioned.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Service Operator. If the Service Operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus a 20% administration fee and any associated card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
In the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located at Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
All refunds are in Australian Dollars and must be made to the card of payment. Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel is not liable for exchange rate fluctuations or fees, or any other merchant/bank fees associated with domestic and/or international transactions.
Where a full refund is applicable, there is the option to transfer the whole cost of the tour to another tour or “Credit” to avoid the administration fee. A transfer fee of $20 will apply.
You will be emailed confirmation once the refund has been processed. Once the refund has been processed, it may still take time for the banks to clear the amount. Please allow 7-10 business days for the funds to clear into Australian accounts and up to 21 business days for international accounts.
All Service Operators have the right to provide client feedback and to cancel bookings based off of feedback from other Service Operators.
Please enjoy your travel experience in a kind and responsible manner.
Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel will treat this as any normal client cancellation and therefore the cancellation fees stated in the Client Cancellation Policy will apply.
Thank you for booking with our East-Coast travel experts here at Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any further advice, assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours please get in touch.