Looking to customise your Whitsundays holiday? Then it's time to get "Salty"!
- Tailored to suit your Whitsunday adventure
- Beat the crowds and cruise to exclusive locations
- Great for everyone - families, friends and couples alike!
- First vessel of it's kind in the Whitsundays
- Comfortable cruising yacht with sunbeds and alfresco dining
A private day charter on Salty is the perfect tour option for families or groups of friends looking for a relaxing yet unique yachting holiday. Enjoy the unique feel of the sea breeze and beaming sun as you cruise around the beautiful Whitsunday islands in complete style. Being riddled with marine life, your time in the Whitsundays is sure to include sightings of an array of marine life such as dolphins, whales, and turtles!
Highlights & Features:
- A luxury 10m launch
- Perfect for small groups
- Tailor your own adventure
- Sunbeds on the deck
- Comfortable cruising yacht
- Modern and spacious interior
- Great facilities with an on-board toilet
- Food and beverage packages available (extra cost)
- Indoor and outdoor seating
- Alfresco dining
On top of all this, your brilliant crew is there to make your holiday as memorable as it can be. Every aspect of the tour is planned to make the day perfect for you.
Looking for more private charter options on Salty?
We have a variety of pre-made packages at various tour lengths. Check them out here, or contact us for a custom arrangement.
Whitehaven Beach is undoubtedly one of the most famous in the world and with good reason! With seemingly endless stretches of soft silica sands and gleaming blue waters, it is by far one of the most stunning and unique places in Australia and the most sought after place in the Whitsundays.
Bushwalk + Hill Inlet
Bushwalk to the top of Whitsunday Island and enjoy the spectacular view of Hill Inlet Lookout! After a picturesque bushwalk through Whitsunday Island, you can enjoy the amazing viewpoint of Hill Inlet Lookout that overlooks Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and the famous swirling sands. This is a great place to take photos and enjoy one of the best views in Australia
OR, Try Something A Little Bit Different...
- Have a private picnic on a secluded beach
- Discover one of the many walks on South Molle or Whitsunday Island
- Check out the cave paintings in beautiful Nara Inlet
- Snorkel at Lovers Cove on Daydream Island
- Enjoy a pizza and cocktail at Palm Bay Resort
- Take a longer ride to the sands of Cape Gloucester and enjoy lunch at Montes or Cape Gloucester Resort
Private Charter itineraries on Salty are very flexible. Please discuss your itinerary preferences with us!
*Itinerary is a sample only. Changes may occur based on factors outside of our control (including weather, wind and tide) as well as your captain's professional judgement.
What To Bring
- Change of clothes
- Water bottle to refill
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sun protection (sunscreen, hat, sunnies etc.)
- Warm clothes/pullover (seasonal/weather permitting)
From 01 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021:
- Vessel hire
- Morning fruit plate
- Smorgasboard lunch (seafood lunch available for additional lunch)
- Afternoon cheese and dip platter
From 01 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021:
- Seafood lunch - MKT
- Beverages - You can pre-order beverages from Coral Sea Cellars bottle shop, and they can bring your drinks to the boat for you before you even arrive. Otherwise, the bottle shop is conveniently located in Coral Sea Marina next to Bohemian Raw Café.
Terms and Conditions
All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST. All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Tour Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
In the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
All cancellations forfeit 25% of the recommended retail price (RRP). No shows or client cancellations made within 7 days prior to departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.