Enjoy exclusive comfort and style as you sail through one of the most beautiful places on earth
- Enjoy luxury on the water with the use of your own private catamaran
- Sail into paradise and explore the stunning Whitsunday Islands
- Ideal for groups of 8 with 4 private cabins - great for couples!
- Air-conditioned interior, ample deck space, shaded areas and comfortable foredeck nets, all to make your trip comfortable and relaxing
- Work with the crew to build the perfect itinerary for your group and plan the trip of a lifetime
Go on your dream holiday on board Whitsunday Blue for an exclusive Private Charter. With your family and friends, you can enjoy your trip exactly the way you want, with a flexible itinerary designed around you! Your customised tour allows you to indulge in all the exciting activities and destinations the Whitsunday Islands have to offer, doing exactly what you want.
Whitsunday Blue Features
- Stand-up paddle board
- Private cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- Portable DVD players in each cabin
- Saloon area with plenty of space and air-conditioning
- Special underwater blue lights which attract marine life at night
- On-board snorkel equipment and wet-suits
- Fresh, delicious meals made from local sourced ingredients
- Professional skipper and host
- Alfresco dining
- BYO alcohol
Bring your family and friends to paradise for the ultimate escape. Explore, snorkel and paddle board your way through the stunning Whitsunday Islands and inner fringing reefs.
Tap the hotspots on the floor plan below to view Whitsunday Blue.
- Private Cabin with Ensuite: Private cabin with a private bathroom
- Private Cabin with Shared Bathroom: Private cabin with a bathroom shared with the crew members
Wander the pristine white sands of Whitehaven Beach, and swim in the calm shallow waters that surround. As one of the most famous beaches in the world, it no wonder this is the third most photographed place in Australia!
Guided by your crew, you will take a short bushwalk up to Hill Inlet Lookout, where you will get to see the unforgettable view from above. The sands of Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet are never the same twice, with unique swirling patterns that will take your breath away.
The Whitsunday Islands are home to some of the most colourful and diverse corals in the world. Dive on in and experience the magic of this underwater paradise for yourself as you snorkel and swim in secluded bays and coves.
Great for spotting turtles and other marine life, stand-up paddle boards are becoming popular all over the world. Guests are welcome to take Blue's paddle boards for a spin around the boat or reef, enjoying the view as they make their way around.
Known for calm waters, quiet anchorages, and beautiful islands to explore, the Whitsunday Islands are a sailing and boating paradise! Its beauty will leave you in awe as your crew sail you to some of the best places the Whitsundays have on offer.
*Private Charter itineraries are flexible. You can work with your crew to plan out your perfect holiday on board Whitsunday Blue!
Frequently Asked Questions
What food is included?
All meals are included while on charter. Please see the sample menu for a standard 2 Day, 2 Night and 3 Day, 3 Night charter here. BYO alcohol.
Where do we depart from?
Regular charters depart from Coral Sea Marina in Airlie Beach. A Hamilton Island pick up and/or drop off may be available upon enquiry. Hamilton Island pick ups and/or drop offs incur an additional cost and are deducted out of the scheduled charter time period.
Are there any age restrictions?
Children under the age of 18 years are considered upon enquiry (no infants). Whitsunday Blue does not supply child sized equipment such as wetsuits, snorkelling gear or life jackets. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure these are obtained from elsewhere beforehand and brought on board for departure.
How is payment made?
We require a deposit paid by card to secure the booking. The remaining balance is due 2 months prior to travel and is payable by either card or bank transfer.
Is there anything else I should know?
Longer charters (5 days, 5 nights) are available upon enquiry. We recommend booking well in advanced as private charters are only available so long as no other passengers book on.
Please contact our reservations team directly for all questions, enquiries, and bookings. We are online 24/7 via live chat, emails and phone.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag with: change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal). You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, most hostels, at your accommodation, or at Airlie Beach Bag Storage. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
- Drinking water
- Bath towels
- Wetsuit hire and snorkelling equipment
- Marine Park fees
Whitsunday Blue does not supply child equipment (life jackets, stingersuits, fins, masks etc.). ALL child equipment must be purchased/hired elsewhere prior to departure.
BYO alcohol - no glass bottles, with the exception of Wine and Champagne. Soft drinks and bottled water available for purchase on board.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will need to tell the staff when you board the vessel.
Terms and Conditions
Please note, at time of booking we require a deposit with the remaining balance due 2 months' prior.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim and speak fluent English. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Also, please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All client cancellations forfeit up the non refundable deposit and all client cancellations made less than 2 months prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the sailing holiday. Please note if the balance is not paid on time the booking is cancelled and deposit you have paid forfeited. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.