Combine Whitsunday Bullet and Reefworld for the ultimate package!
*Conditions apply to the Backpacker price - ask us for more details!
See the depths of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park with the Inner and Outer Reef combo package. Whitsunday Bucket List allows you to spend one day exploring the unique Whitsunday Islands, taking time to snorkel, visit Whitehaven Beach and explore Hill Inlet Lookout and the other on the outer ranges of the Great Barrier Reef. This package is ideal for those who want to see all the different stunning seascapes of the marine park and also see amazing island destinations.
Highlights & Inclusions:
Tour 1 - Whitsunday Bullet
- Very Fast, stable catamaran
- Use of stand-up paddle boards
- Visit the best parts of the Whitsunday Islands
- Snorkel tuition and flotation devices
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off
- Fun and informative crew
- Full awning and suncover
- Delicious buffet lunch
Tour 2 - CW Reefworld
- Visit the Great Barrier Reef
- Stable and spacious pontoon with sun lounge
- Semi-submersible and underwater viewing chamber
- Snorkelling equipment and flotation devices
- Additional activities available for purchase
- Buffet lunch and morning/afternoon tea
- Licensed vessel
Whitsunday Bullet is one of the newest catamarans in the Whitsundays, offering a fast and stable ride around the islands. With Bullet, you waste no time getting from place to place, so you'll spend less time on a boat and more time in the water, on the beach, or out exploring!
- Snorkel amazing island bays
- Try your hand at stand-up paddle boarding
- Bushwalk the Whitsunday National Park
- Explore the silica sands of Whitehaven Beach
- View the swirling sands of Hill Inlet from the lookout
This is a seriously comprehensive tour of the Whitsunday Islands and the stable design of Whitsunday Bullet makes it the perfect island hopping vessel for an action-packed day!
Reefworld offers a unique experience in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Spend your day on board a stationary pontoon out on Hardy Reef, 40 nautical miles offshore, from which you can explore the Great Barrier Reef! From the pontoon you can check out the surrounding reef with fun activities like snorkelling, scuba diving and even a semi-submersible boat for a whole new experience. Reefworld also has an underwater observatory, fish feeding and other on board activities to keep you entertained all day!
- Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
- Optional Scuba diving, scenic flights and snorkel tours available
- View the underwater world on the semi-submersible or underwater viewing chamber
The Cruise Whitsundays Reefworld pontoon is adjacent to coral walls, the length of which you can explore by snorkelling as much as like during your day. The reef surrounding the pontoon has its own ecosystem with magnificent corals and a diversity of marine life found only in sheltered areas. It provides a unique world for you to explore and the prolific fish life will surprise and delight you!
- Backpackers must be aged 18-35, have a valid backpacker card OR have proof of staying at an Airlie Beach hostel (receipt) or campervan receipt.
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are online 24/7 via phone, live chat and emails.