Don’t miss a thing on the Stay & Do It All tour, bound to have you falling in love with the wonders of the magical Whitsundays.
- A day on our crowd-favourite Whitsunday Bullet for an incredible day of beautiful marinescapes and ocean adventure.
- A sunset sail on our charming Providence V, on our classic “local pirate ship” for an unforgettable, luxury evening.
- Our renowned CW: Great Barrier Reef Adventures will illuminate the hidden gems of the Great Barrier Reef, one of the seven wonders of the world!
- An Island Hopper Pass, to make hopping between Airlie Beach, Daydream Island and Hamilton Island a breeze!
- A thrilling jet ski experience in the pristine waters of Daydream Island and South Molle Island on our Two Island Jet Ski Safari.
- Six nights in your private, deluxe studio accommodation at Airlie Searene Apartments in the heart of town!
If you’re looking for a fully immersive, local Whitsunday experience, you can’t go past the exclusive Stay & Do It All tour, designed by our expert travel crew. You’ll get some serious bang for your buck, as you experience all of the “must-see” sights, as well as some hidden gems over a week of tropical bliss.
With an exceptional collection of our best-selling experiences, you’ll see the true delights of the Whitsundays without that rushed travel feeling. Visit the pristine Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet to snorkel world-class fringing reefs. Take in the unearthly wonders of the Great Barrier Reef and catch the sunset on our timber tall-ship. Venture to Hamilton Island, explore Daydream Island and jet ski to the Molle group Islands. And if you’re still hungry for more, take advantage of our range of optional add-ons, like scenic flights over the sea or scuba diving! There really is something for everyone on the Stay & Do It All Tour.
To end every jampacked day of Whitsunday adventure, head back to your stylish, private studio accommodation at Airlie Searene Apartments. This sought-after, central spot is the perfect place to kick your feet up and indulge in little luxuries while we take care of the rest!
Highlights & Inclusions:
Tour 1 - Whitsunday Bullet
Get ready for some serious action on our sleek, fast-power catamaran, the Whitsunday Bullet! You’ll glide through the azure waters of the Whitsundays as you hop from one island paradise to the next. The pristine waters and pure sands of Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet await you… get ready to be enchanted by these natural wonders! Dive under with a kaleidoscopic snorkel experience and make friends with the local marine life, or try your hand at stand-up paddleboarding! The world really is your oyster on the Whitsunday Bullet!
- Witness postcard-worthy marinescapes
- Visit the endless white sands of Whitehaven Beach
- See the famous shifting sands of Hill Inlet
- Light native bushwalk
- Access to our stand-up paddleboards
- Breathtaking snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef
- All snorkel gear, stinger suits and instruction provided
- Fresh, local buffet lunch
- A stable and speedy ride
- Great views from anywhere on the vessel
- Friendly and expert crew
- Alcohol available for onboard purchase
Tour 2 - Providence V Sunset Sail
Get fancy with a charming sunset sail onboard our favourite tall ship, Providence V. A luxury experience will show you the picturesque Pioneer Bay while you bask in the golden glow of the setting sun. Sit back and enjoy the warm hues, perfectly paired with a complimentary glass of champagne, for an evening of exceptional natural wonder. Catch a breeze and hoist a sail with our friendly skipper for a hands-on evening sail experience. Indulge in a beautiful selection of nibbles: tasty cheeses, breads, dips and local fruits, bound to have you contented while you savour a simply magical evening.
- Built from timber from local rainforests
- Cheese platter and nibbles included
- Complimentary glass of bubbly
- Opportunity to have a go at sailing
- Beautiful views of Pioneer Bay and Airlie Beach
- Licensed vessel (try our range of cheeky cocktails!)
Tour 3 - CW: Great Barrier Reef Adventures
The Great Barrier Reef Adventure will really have you doing it all, as your immerse yourself into the hidden underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef. Learn about the unique marine ecosystem from a fun, floating pontoon in the thriving Hardy Reef, first-hand. Jump in for a breathtaking snorkel and hop into our immersive underwater viewing chamber, for the chance to understand the colourful otherworldly ecosystems. You’ll see some of the world’s most incredible marine creatures and soft corals on the Great Barrier Reef Adventure, so don’t forget your camera on this unmissable experience!
- Dive into the phenomenal Great Barrier Reef
- Explore the Hardy Reef’s bustling marine ecosystem
- Secure, floating pontoon as your activity base
- State-of-the-art underwater viewing chamber
- Snorkelling equipment, flotation devices and instruction provided
- Add-on activities available for purchase
- Licensed vessel
Tour 4 - CW: Island Hopper Pass
Be the driver of your journey with our flexible Island Hopper Pass, which will have you hopping between dreamy destinations whenever you like! With access to Airlie Beach, Daydream Island and Hamilton Island, you can enjoy the splendour of activities at your fingertips, at your own pace. Do as much or as little as you like with the easy and seamless Island Hopper Pass!
- DIY adventure and make the most of your day!
- Visit Airlie Beach, Hamilton Island and Daydream Island with a flexible ferry pass.
- Access to resort areas and pools on Hamilton and Daydream Island
- Flexible access to Hamilton Island’s Island Shuttle bus service
- Watch the impressive fish-feeding show at a Daydream Island’s Living Reef
Tour 5 - Two Island Jetski Safari
Don’t miss the chance to zoom across the waters of the Whitsundays for an island experience with a thrilling side of adventure! For a marine safari like no other, hop on one of our sleek jet skis to soar through glorious waterways, breathtaking sceneries and decadent tropical islands. As you visit Daydream and South Molle Islands, pause for photos, delicious snacks and incredible marine life encounters on this day of action-packed and authentic island fun!
- An adventure-filled, 2 hours of jet ski time
- Educational and fun guided tour
- An abundance of marine life (including Humpback whales during the season) are often spotted
- All jet ski gear (lifejackets, rash shirts, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats, etc) provided
- Power snacks and water included
- Free access to the shots taken on your tour
- Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach
Accommodation - Airlie Searene Apartments
Airlie Searene Apartments is the perfect spot to unwind after a hard day's holidaying! Kick back in your deluxe, private studio apartment and indulge in an array of luxurious facilities. Including a private balcony, spacious living areas, a relaxing spa, wet-edge infinity pool and complimentary breakfast daily, you’ll be breathing easy as you truly unwind over six whole nights of tropical bliss.
- Spacious, private studio apartment
- Central location in the middle of Airlie
- Private balcony overlooking the deep blue Coral Sea
- Modern, infinity pool and luxury spa
- Equipped kitchenette and sleek central bathroom
- Delicious continental breakfast daily to fuel your adventures
- Complimentary and scrumptious continental breakfast included
It's not a daydream, it's the Whitsundays! Unwind to your heart's content with this incredible package, designed to show you the very best of paradise.
- Travelling solo? Ask us about single supplement rates!
The Whitsunday Bullet will have you buzzing with Whitsunday wonder as you zoom to the stunning Whitsunday Islands, such as Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet. Submerse yourself with a snorkel that will showcase the very best of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park as you swim with vibrant marine creatures and soft corals bound to leave you gobsmacked. The Whitsunday Bullet is well-loved by travellers and certainly one of the best ways to see the Whitsundays!
- Incredible snorkelling at crystal island bays and reefs
- Exciting stand-up paddleboarding access
- Whitsunday National Park bushwalk amongst native nature
- Enjoy the pure white, silica sands of Whitehaven Beach
- Look out over the swirling sands and from Hill Inlet Lookout
Get adventuring on the Whitsunday Bullet, for an unmissable day of island adventure, natural wonder and postcard-worthy scenery!
Backpackers must be aged 18-35 and have either a valid backpacker card OR proof of staying at an Airlie Beach hostel, campervan, or Sailing Whitsundays approved Airbnb.
Providence V Sunset Sail
Bask in the golden hues of a sunset over the horizon on our Providence V Sunset Sail. This well-loved vessel is a baby-tall ship with classic, timber finishes and a perfect match for smooth Pioneer Bay sunset sailing. Indulge in a complimentary glass of bubbles and cheese platter on this charming evening of relaxation!
- Bask in the glow of a Great Barrier Reef sunset
- Complimentary champagne and nibbles
- Hoist a sail with this hands-on experience
- Authentic sailing experience on a classic vessel
- Licensed bar (try our tasty cocktails!)
Set sail across the smooth waters and soak in the afternoon charm and natural wonder of the Whitsundays!
Great Barrier Reef Adventures
Dive into the underwater world of Hardy Reef on the Great Barrier Reef Adventures tour. With access to the fun, floating pontoon, underwater viewing chamber, world-class snorkelling and expert commentary, you’ll be sure to walk away illuminated to the marine wonders of the Great Barrier Reef!
- Snorkel world-class spots of the Great Barrier Reef
- Stationary, exciting pontoon
- Understand the intricacies of Hardy Bay’s unique marine ecosystem
- Scuba diving, scenic flights and snorkel tours add-on options
- State-of-the-art underwater viewing chamber access
CW: Island Hopper Pass
Enjoy total flexibility and freedom with the Island Hopper Pass! Hop between Airlie Beach, Daydream Island and Hamilton Island and check out all they have to offer, planning your day as you go. You can spend as much time as you want to explore between the two islands - just make sure you have a copy of the Resort Connections timetable and you're off!
- The ability to explore 2 iconic islands at your own leisure
- Complimentary use of resort areas and pools on Hamilton Island and Daydream Island
- Complimentary use of Hamilton Island scheduled Shuttle Service
- Opportunity to snorkel off Hamilton Island
- Daydream Island's unique Living Reef with fish feeding show
The only plan is…there is no plan! Hop between Airlie Beach, Daydream Island and Hamilton Island as you please!
Whitsunday Jetski Tours
Whitsunday Jetski Tours will take you around some of the most beautiful islands with plenty of surprises along the way. Join the Two Island Safari jetski tour and zoom around the Whitsunday waters on your very own jet ski with no experience necessary!
- Approximately 2 hours of exhilarating jetskiing
- Venture out to South Molle and Daydream Island
- A variety of marine life may be encountered
Our signature experience for the more adventurous… this tour is all about jetskiing and maximising your time on the water, as we journey into the World Heritage Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, exploring the beautiful Whitsunday Islands including the scenic waterways around South Molle and Daydream Island.
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
Open Date Vouchers / Gift Certificate:
Shipping Costs are in addition to the ticket price and will be added at check-out. Shipping costs are non-refundable and do not makeup part of the ticket value.
E-Vouchers incur no shipping fees.
You have 5 years to use the value of the voucher. Seasonal Price Rises will apply if travelling outside the current seasons pricing. Vouchers can be exchanged for free up to the full value of the voucher excluding credit card fees and charges.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please get in touch!