See and do it all with the 4 day Atlantic Clipper Whitsundays and Fraser Dingo Tour
- Join a fun tag-along tour on Fraser Island and visit all the top destinations
- Stay at a private beach house in the heart of Fraser Island!
- Sail on a huge sailing boat around the Whitsundays, snorkelling, scuba diving and more!
- Enjoy added bonuses such as waterslides, paddleboards and a heated spa during your 2 day trip
Have the time of your life with our 4 Day Atlantic Clipper Whitsundays and Fraser Dingo Tour! This package deal is great for backpackers and offers a fun, social experience in both the Whitsundays and on Fraser Island. For 4 days and 3 nights, you will explore 2 iconic locations and enjoy the beauty of Australia.
- 2 days, 2 nights on board Atlantic Clipper in the Whitsundays
- 2 days, 1 night on Fraser Island with Fraser Dingo’s tag-along tour
- All meals and accommodation included on tours
Popular Add Ons:
- Hervey Bay hostel accommodation
- Airlie Beach hostel accommodation
- Hop-on, hop-off bus pass: Byron Bay <> Cairns
- Direct transfer Brisbane <> Hervey Bay
- Direct transfer Hervey Bay <> Airlie Beach
- Skydive Whitsundays
Atlantic Clipper is the biggest charter boat in the Whitsundays. Taking up to 53 guests per trip, you're guaranteed a fun time with a packed itinerary, great crew and plenty of activities! The Clipper offers one of the best backpacker trips in the Whitsundays and will take you to all the top places such as Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and colourful reefs surrounding the Whitsunday Islands. Atlantic Clipper also offers the added bonus of scuba diving, with both certified and introductory divers welcome.
- Young, fun, social group
- Experienced dive instructors
- Brand new three-story high water slide
- Huge spa on deck for you to relax and enjoy
- Free use of the vessel's stand-up paddleboards
- Fully air-conditioned for maximum comfort
- Up to 54 guests making this a fun and sociable trip
- Snorkelling gear and wetsuit hire included
- All meals are prepared on board by your friendly crew
- Jet boat rides and banana boat rides available on board (additional cost)
- BYO Alcohol
Not only will you have the chance to visit all the hot spots in the Whitsundays, but you can also enjoy the Clipper’s fun extra perks such as waterslides, paddleboards, an onboard hot tub, jet boat rides and more! Join one of the most fun trips in the Whitsundays and have the time of your life!
Departs: 11:45am - 2:15pm - Tue, Thu & Sat
Returns: 12:00pm - Thu, Sat & Mon
Spend 2 days exploring the famous Fraser Island with Fraser Dingo's 2 day, 1 night tag-along tour. With this tour, you can even enjoy the chance to drive from one location to the next as you follow the lead car around the island! Made for adventurers, this tour is full of fun, action and will visit the top spots on the island! You can look forward to towering sand dunes, dense rainforests, curious dingoes and plenty of exploring during your 2 days!
- Walk amongst the rainforest at Central Station, the heart of Fraser Island
- 4WD on 75 Mile Beach to the Pinnacles (coloured sands)
- Swim, splash or take a tube ride at Eli Creek
- See the world-renowned Maheno Shipwreck, great photo opportunity
- Adventure along 4WD tracks to Lake Garrrawongera or walk the bush and dune track into emerald green Lake Wabby
- Relax, play and swim at the beautiful Lake McKenzie
- Relaxed, friendly and loads of fun
- Private beach house with dorm rooms at Happy Valley on Fraser Island’s Eastern beach
- Great fresh food with loads of veggies! We cater for vegetarian, vegan, lactose-free and gluten-free
Immerse yourself in the beauty of Fraser Island with days spent exploring and a night spent relaxing amongst the sand dunes! You will spend your one evening on the island at our beach house, found at Happy Valley, to relax and unwind while you share stories about the island. This unique tour is a great way to explore all the best parts of the island, with the added bonus of driving on the sand highway!
- MANDATORY 7:30am safety briefing at our office for customers wanting to DRIVE on tour (they must make their own way there, no pickup provided)
- Guests wanting to drive must be over 21 with a current license and respond to the group email and have their own transport to attend the 7:30am safety briefing on day of departure at the office (accommodation pick up are not provided for drivers)
- Meeting at 8:30am for customers in their own cars not willing to drive on tour (free street parking for their vehicle). Free Passenger pick-up from major Hervey Bay hostels.
- Food shopping with the group the morning of departure
- You will receive an informational email 2 days prior to departure that must be answered.
- Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
- Tour is suitable for those aged 18 and up. Drivers must be 21 years old.
Departs: Hervey Bay 8:30 am - Tuesday & Thursday
Returns: Hervey Bay 6:15-6:30 pm - Wednesday & Friday
- Please note guests must make their own way between Fraser Island and the Whitsundays. Please be sure to allow enough time for travel in between.
- This package may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
Open Date Vouchers / Gift Certificate:
Shipping Costs are in addition to the ticket price and will be added at check-out. Shipping costs are non-refundable and do not makeup part of the ticket value.
E-Vouchers incur no shipping fees.
You have 5 years to use the value of the voucher. Seasonal Price Rises will apply if travelling outside the current seasons pricing. Vouchers can be exchanged for free up to the full value of the voucher excluding credit card fees and charges.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please get in touch!