Whitsunday Tours And COVID 19
It’s official - the Whitsundays are open for business and ready for you to #holidayherethisyear!
With most local tour companies jumping back into operations, guests are being welcomed with arms wide open. Armed with comprehensive COVID Safe Business Plans, the Whitsundays is ready for action!
Tourism operators are currently required by law to navigate operations within a comprehensive and relevant COVID Safe Business Plan. The plans have been implemented through guidelines set out by the Australian Federal Government, QLD Health and local authorities.
COVID Safe Business Plans vary depending on the operator and other circumstances, but include:
- Comprehensive and regular cleaning routines.
- Additional hygiene protocols.
- Social distancing regulations.
- Additional staff training, specific to updated and Covid-Safe policies.
- Regular revision and updates to the COVID Safe Business Plan.
- Necessary documentation for guests to prove they are fit for travel. I.e - have not been unwell or in a COVID declared hotspot within the last 14 days.
It’s also worth noting that many operators have also introduced flexible terms and conditions, giving you the freedom to gallivant around the Whitsundays with confidence.
Like always, your comfort, safety and enjoyment remains the priority for all tourism operators in the Whitsundays. The information detailed above should be used as a generalised guideline only - keep in mind that every tour and experience will require different regulations and guidelines that aim to keep guests and staff both safe and healthy.
Our friendly sales team are readily available and always happy to help with queries, questions or concerns. Please call +61 74914 2425 or contact us here.