Spend two amazing days soaking up some of the best tours on the Whitsundays! Get the best of both worlds with Camira and Great Barrier Adventures - explore the incredible Whitsunday Islands, then prepare to be awe-struck by the colours of the Great Barrier Reef!
This combo includes:
With Camira and Great Barrier Reef Adventures, the ultimate getaway experience is at your fingertips! Combine two of the very best experiences on the Whitsundays for an incredible experience that is bound to be unforgettable! This is an exciting package that features the main highlights of the area! Enjoy a fantastic day snorkelling and gazing at the delights of the Great Barrier Reef, and another day sailing through the azure waters of the jaw-dropping Whitsunday Islands. Combining the two tours is the perfect way to get the most out of your wonderful holiday in the Whitsundays!
Highlights & Inclusions:
Tour 1 - CW: Camira
- Enjoy a scenic return sailing adventure
- Feast on a delicious BBQ Buffet lunch and morning/afternoon tea
- Includes soft drinks and water, plus beer and wine after 11am!
- Features an onboard toilet
- Let loose with fun beach activities
- Stretch out on a spacious vessel with indoor and outdoor seating areas
- Experience authentic sailing at its best in the Whitsundays
- Enjoy a guided walk to Hill Inlet and lookout (tidal dependent)
Tour 2 - Great Barrier Reef Adventures
- Soak up the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef
- Enjoy relaxing on a stable and spacious pontoon with a sun lounge
- Take a peek through the semi-submersible, underwater viewing chamber
- Have fun with snorkelling equipment and flotation devices
- Additional activities available for purchase
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch and morning/afternoon tea
- Licensed vessel
- Guests must show a valid ID at check in to support their ticket type (i.e. child ticket). If you cannot produce valid identification to meet your ticket requirements, you will not be able to travel without paying a surcharge/difference in fare. If you have any questions about the requirements for each fare type, please contact us.
Sail your way around the Whitsunday Islands onboard the beautiful Camira. Experience sailing with the comfort of great stability as you cruise over the water. Paired with the rush of cutting through the ocean waves, Camira offers for the ultimate day trip.
- Explore Whitehaven Beach
- Bushwalk to Hill Inlet lookout
- Snorkel fringing island reefs
With its size and design, Camira cuts through the sea with unbelievable grace, making her a favourite in the Whitsundays. Enjoy the sights and the breeze as you sit back, relax, and let the crew do their thing! Or, if you choose, learn the art of sailing from your helpful and knowledgeable crew!
- The bushwalk to Hill Inlet lookout is subject to tidal restrictions and is NOT guaranteed.
Great Barrier Reef Adventures
Buckle up for an incredible experience out on the world-famous Great Barrier Reef! Spend a day at the wonderful Reefworld pontoon, offering a unique way to traverse the deep blue. Located on Hardy Reef, 40 nautical miles offshore, the pontoon is the perfect base for exploring the incredible kaleidoscope of colours below. Check out the incredible reef surrounding the pontoon with fun activities like snorkelling and scuba diving! You can even jump on board a semi-submersible boat, creating a whole new experience! For those who don’t want to make a splash, Reefworld also offers up an underwater observatory! You can also try your hand at fish feeding, as well as a myriad of other onboard activities.
- Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
- Optional Scuba diving, scenic flights, and snorkel tours available
- View the underwater world on the semi-submersible or underwater viewing chamber
Adjacent to colourful coral walls, the Cruise Whitsundays Reefworld pontoon is an incredible way to spend your time out on the Great Barrier Reef! Securely explore the length of the pontoon with a snorkel, or dive deeper and explore with scuba equipment! The reef surrounding the pontoon boasts an incredible and thriving ecosystem, with magnificent corals, diverse marine life and so many beautiful sights to see! Reefworld proudly provides a unique world for you to explore, and you’re bound to love rubbing shoulders with the friendly marine life!
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
Open Date Vouchers / Gift Certificate:
Shipping Costs are in addition to the ticket price and will be added at check-out. Shipping costs are non-refundable and do not makeup part of the ticket value.
E-Vouchers incur no shipping fees.
You have 5 years to use the value of the voucher. Seasonal Price Rises will apply if travelling outside the current seasons pricing. Vouchers can be exchanged for free up to the full value of the voucher excluding credit card fees and charges.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please get in touch!