Put two massive ticks on your bucket list as you spend two exciting days exploring the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef!
This combo includes:
Combine two of the best experiences out on the Whitsunday waters with the Camira and Great Barrier Reef Adventure. This exciting package features a fantastic day at Great Barrier Reef and another day sailing through the stunning Whitsunday Islands to famous Whitehaven Beach on Camira. This is everything you need to get the most out of your holiday in the Whitsundays!
Highlights & Inclusions:
Tour 1 - CW: Camira
- Scenic return sailing adventure
- BBQ Buffet lunch and morning/afternoon tea
- Soft drinks and water included, plus beer and wine after 11am
- Onboard toilet
- Beach activities included
- Spacious vessel with indoor and outdoor seating areas
- Experience sailing at its best in the Whitsundays
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and lookout (tidal dependent)
Tour 2 - CW: Great Barrier Reef Adventures
- Visit the Great Barrier Reef
- Stable and spacious pontoon with sun lounge
- Semi-submersible and underwater viewing chamber
- Snorkelling equipment and flotation devices
- Additional activities available for purchase
- Buffet lunch and morning/afternoon tea
- Licensed vessel
- Guests must show a valid ID at check in to support their ticket type (i.e. child ticket). If you cannot produce valid identification to meet your ticket requirements, you will not be able to travel without paying a surcharge/difference in fare. If you have any questions about the requirements for each fare type, please contact us.
Sail your way around the Whitsunday Islands onboard the beautiful Camira. Experience sailing with the comfort of great stability as you cruise over the water. Paired with the rush of cutting through the ocean waves, Camira offers for the ultimate day trip.
- Explore Whitehaven Beach
- Bushwalk to Hill Inlet lookout
- Snorkel fringing island reefs
With its size and design, Camira cuts through the sea with unbelievable grace, making her a favourite in the Whitsundays. Enjoy the sights and the breeze as you sit back, relax, and let the crew do their thing! Or, if you choose, learn the art of sailing from your helpful and knowledgeable crew!
- The bushwalk to Hill Inlet lookout is subject to tidal restrictions and is NOT guaranteed.
Great Barrier Reef Adventures
Reefworld offers a unique experience in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Spend your day onboard a stationary pontoon out on Hardy Reef, 40 nautical miles offshore, from which you can explore the Great Barrier Reef! You can check out the surrounding reef with fun activities like snorkelling, scuba diving, and even a semi-submersible boat for a whole new experience from the pontoon. Reefworld also has an underwater observatory, fish feeding, and other onboard activities to keep you entertained all day!
- Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
- Optional Scuba diving, scenic flights, and snorkel tours available
- View the underwater world on the semi-submersible or underwater viewing chamber
The Cruise Whitsundays Reefworld pontoon is adjacent to coral walls, the length of which you can explore by snorkelling as much as like during your day. The pontoon's reef has its own ecosystem with magnificent corals and a diversity of marine life found only in sheltered areas. It provides a unique world for you to explore, and the prolific fish life will surprise and delight you!
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please get in touch!