See the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from an absolute underwater perspective!
Venture to the most popular dive and snorkel destinations in the Whitsundays and outer Great Barrier Reef with the Divers Delight combo. Visit the northern Whitsunday islands, including Langford Spit, and then journey to the outer reef for the ultimate dive and snorkel experience! This package is suitable for both new and experienced divers looking to take explore the depths of our turquoise Whitsunday waters.
Highlights & Inclusions:
Tour 1 - Illusions
- Snorkel/dive two different sites
- Opportunity for a drift dive (certified only)
- Delicious lunch and licensed bar
- Comfortable sailing catamaran
Tour 2 - Explore: Great Barrier Reef
- 5-star PADI rating
- Visit the Great Barrier Reef!
- Snorkel/dive two different locations
- Comfortable air-conditioned vessel with showers
- Delicious buffet lunch, plus morning and afternoon tea
- High quality snorkelling and scuba diving gear provided
- All divers are personally guided by experienced masters or instructors
- Brand new custom-designed dive vessel
Illusions is a comfortable 12 metre catamaran sailing daily from Coral Sea Marina to the beautiful fringing reefs of Blue Pearl Bay, near Hayman Island, and to Langford Reef. It's a lovely relaxing cruise with plenty of deck space for sun bathing or spotting wildlife. There is also undercover areas for protection from the elements and a licensed bar on board.
- Snorkel/Dive two different island reefs
- Sail the Northern Whitsunday Islands
- Relax on Langford Spit
Cruise, snorkel, scuba dive or simply relax and enjoy the scenery. Including lunch, snorkelling gear and with the options to purchase scuba dives is a great choice for those just wanting a dive trip.
Explore: Great Barrier Reef
Explore and discover the amazing beauty of the Great Barrier Reef with this fun-filled adventure to Bait Reef. Explore's Full Day to the Outer Great Barrier Reef is an ideal way to see one of the world's greatest natural wonders.
- Dive/Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
- Visit two different locations within Bait Reef
- Popular sites include Stepping Stone, Paradise Lagoon and Mantaray drop-off
This trip is ideal for all types of adventurers with both scuba diving and snorkelling on the agenda. Discover all the reef has to offer at two different dive sites, where you will get to witness the vast marine landscapes, colourful corals, beautiful fish and inquisitive sea turtles.
- Scuba diving IS NOT included in the packages price and MUST be purchased at an additional cost.
- Those undertaking a refresher programme, or Introductory dive with Explore will need to complete a 1 hour pool session prior to departure.
- To ensure an enjoyable experience and maximum activity time on windy or inclement weather days, days, the operator may alter the Explore: Great Barrier Reef tour to the following: A full day cruise visiting up to three locations within the shelter of the Whitsunday Islands, which may include a stopover at Whitehaven Beach and up to two snorkel and dive locations situated in the northern section of the islands.
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please get in touch!