Spend the day exploring the stunning and picturesque Daydream Island for an awesome island escape
- Spend the full day exploring Daydream Island and all it has to offer
- The newly renovated island has an expanded Living Reef - one of the island's best attractions!
- Great tour for the whole family
- Enjoy the use of the resort's swimming pools and spend the day relaxing, surrounded by the beauty of the island
Discover the fun and beauty of Daydream Island with the Full Day Island Escape. Everything is included for your day of island fun, ensuring you can enjoy every moment! Spend time taking in the laid back vibe, making use of your free time in whatever way you'd like! Lunch is included, as is the use of the island's amenities, so you can look forward to spending your time your way for an unforgetting island escape.
Highlights & Features:
- Explore Daydream Island at your leisure, spending your day the way you'd like
- Relax by the resort pool and enjoy the ocean views
- Visit the unique and beautiful Living Reef
- See the Living Reef in action with a live fish feeding show at 10 am daily!
- Get up close and learn some more about the Living Reef marine life in the Living Reef Centre
- Delicious two-course lunch at Inkstone Kitchen & Bar
- Remember - donâ€™t miss the last boat unless youâ€™ve got your accommodation booked before the boat departs.
This fun day on Daydream Island is a great way for you to get a taste of island life! Start your day from Airlie Beach or Hamilton Island and make your way to the beautiful Daydream Island, which has recently undergone renovations and is better than ever. Upon arrival, you'll be ushered off the boat and into a day of adventure on Daydream! Choose how you spend your time by going for a swim in the seaside pool, exploring the resort, or checking out the newly expanded Living Reef, our very own version of a mini Great Barrier Reef! Discover over 100 species of marine life and learn more about them from our onsite marine biologists, which will tell you all about the amazing animals that live in our small reef. Also included in your package is a two-course meal at Inkstone Kitchen & Bar where you can take in views of the surrounding islands are you dine!
*All itineraries are to be used as guidelines only, and are subject to change. Please enquire for more details.
What To Bring
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Cash/credit card
- All marine & park fees
- All ferry transfers
- Two-course lunch at Inkstone Kitchen & Bar
- Drinks, snacks, onboard purchases and island activities
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Tour Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
Please note that in the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Cancellations made outside of 7 days to departure forfeit 25% of the total ticket price. Cancellations made within 48 hours - 7 days prior to departure forfeit 50% of the total ticket price. No shows or client cancellations made within 48 hours of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.