The ultimate bush experience with plenty of bite!
- See Australian wildlife up close!
- Opportunity to hold a koala, snake and a baby crocodile
- Gain plenty of insight about Australian wildlife
- Great trip for the whole family
The Bredl family welcome you to visit Bredl's Wild Farm! A unique Wildlife experience nestled on 175 Acres of natural Australian bushland. The unique fauna and flora of the farm offer visitors an experience never before available in Australia.
Features & Highlights:
- Hands-on and interactive experience
- Handle Australia's most magnificent wildlife
- Comfortable and safe safari truck for crocodile viewing
- Witness large crocodiles being hand-fed
- Listen to real outback bushman stories
- The property is surrounded by the Australian bushland with breathtaking lake views which is home to many species of Australian native birdlife, turtles, eels, fish and more.
Take a step into the world of the famous Barefoot Bushman at his farm!
- You must make your own way to the farm, ask us about hiring a car for the day!
Its atmosphere can best be described as a mini Kakadu National Park, compacted conveniently to ensure easy accessibility to see all of Australians animals’ flora and fauna in one place, Bredl’s Wild farm is a unique holiday destination.
Meet the locals:
- Cuddle a Koala
- Feed a Kangaroo
- Pat a Wombat
- Hold a baby Crocodile
- Come face to face with an Emu
- Hand feed a Cassowary
- Wrangle a Reptile
- Witness up-close encounters & crocodile feeding shows!
The Bredl family invite you to their property located in the beautiful Whitsundays & Mackay countryside for a uniquely Australian, hands-on experience. The highlights of the day include the croc feeding and show which are guaranteed to have you on the edge of your seat! Featuring amazing Aussie wildlife and a wealth of bushman knowledge, this tour provides plenty of bite!
- 65kms (approx. 60min drive) south of Airlie Beach
- 95kms (approx. 75min drive) north of Mackay
- 114kms (approx 90min drive) south of Bowen
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Sun protection (hats, sunscreen, etc.)
- Water bottle
- Lunch and snacks
- Farm entry
Please take the time to read the below rules and ensure they are fully understood. Please also ensure your entire group is aware of the following rules and also fully understood.
These rules are put in place so that all guests have the greatest possible experience at the farm also to protect our animals and keep them safe, happy and relaxed.
- Please respect the Bredl's Farm.
- This booking is for a guided tour, you must at all times stay with the tour group.
- Children are to be closely supervised at all times and MUST NOT wander off.
- The animals on the farm are tame however they are still wild animals so therefore careful handling of the animals is required and children MUST be very closely supervised.
- When handling the animals, you must listen closely to the instructions of your guide.
- Do not leave any rubbish lying around, take your rubbish with you or place it in the bins provided.
- Please follow the rules of your tour guide and when your tour guide is speaking please remain quiet so others can listen.
- When on the Safari truck, everybody MUST stay seated whilst in motion and behind the fenced area when touring the large adult crocodiles.
- Pushing other guests will not be tolerated.
- If anybody is caught doing the wrong thing and breaking any of the above rules, you will be told to leave the property and will not be refunded.
Terms and Conditions
Please read and understand the rules under "What's Extra".
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
You must reconfirm all booked tours prior to travel as specified on your voucher. If applicable, notes such as dietary requirements, pick-up locations and additional fees should also be confirmed at this time. Reconfirmations cannot be actioned through Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel, and must be done so directly through the Service Operator as specified on each ticket.
It is your responsibility to notify us of ticket discrepancies. Please read through the details on your voucher thoroughly to ensure all details such as passenger names, ages and dates of travel on vouchers are correct.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and check-in agent before boarding of any medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
You need to allow adequate time to check-in prior to the specified departure time.
All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST. Surcharges over peak holiday seasons may apply.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices and extra costs. Extra costs may include EMC fees, Stingersuit/Wetsuit Hire, Luggage Storage, Insurance, Linen Hire, National Park Fees, Fuel Levies, Dietary Fees, etc. Bonds may also apply.
We will also endeavour to communicate these extra costs with you at the time of booking, and on your ticket. However, it is your responsibility to confirm which (if any) additional costs apply with each Service Operator upon reconfirming your trip.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We highly recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. You should also ensure your travel insurance will cover special circumstances including weather events preventing guests from travelling to their tour departure destination and cancelled flights due to unforeseen circumstances.
The Service Operator reserves the right to limit courtesy transfers to select local accommodations. Private residences or Airbnb properties may be asked to meet at the closest confirmed location. Failure to meet at the specified pick-up location may be treated as “No Show”, for which the Client Cancellation Policy applies.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Terms and Conditions (including the Cancellation Policy) are subject to change. The most recent versions can be found online on the relevant product pages.
All ticket/voucher reissues attract a $20 administration fee.
All cancellations forfeit 25% of the recommended retail price (RRP) - not the discounted/sale price. No shows or client cancellations made within 72 hours of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
Transfers between tours can be made at the suppliers discretion, however, it should be noted that supplier fees may apply. Tour transfers also incur a $20 administration fee.
It is compulsory that all cancellation requests are in writing and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations attempted via online chat or phone will not be actioned.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Service Operator. If the Service Operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus a 20% administration fee and any associated card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
In the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
All refunds are in Australian Dollars and must be made to the card of payment. Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel is not liable for exchange rate fluctuations or fees, or any other merchant/bank fees associated with domestic and/or international transactions.
Where a full refund is applicable, there is the option to transfer the whole cost of the tour to another tour or “Credit” to avoid the administration fee. A transfer fee of $20 will apply.
You will be emailed confirmation once the refund has been processed. Once the refund has been processed, it may still take time for the banks to clear the amount. Please allow 7-10 business days for the funds to clear into Australian accounts and up to 21 business days for international accounts.
All Service Operators have the right to provide client feedback and to cancel bookings based off of feedback from other Service Operators.
Please enjoy your travel experience in a kind and responsible manner.
Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel will treat this as any normal client cancellation and therefore the cancellation fees stated in the Client Cancellation Policy will apply.
Thank you for booking with our East-Coast travel experts here at Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any further advice, assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours please get in touch.