The ultimate bush experience with plenty of bite!
- See Australian wildlife up close!
- Opportunity to hold a koala, snake and a baby crocodile
- Gain plenty of insight about Australian wildlife
- Great trip for the whole family
The Bredl family welcome you to visit Bredl's Wild Farm! A unique Wildlife experience nestled on 175 Acres of natural Australian bushland. The unique fauna and flora of the farm offer visitors an experience never before available in Australia.
Features & Highlights:
- Hands-on and interactive experience
- Handle Australia's most magnificent wildlife
- Comfortable and safe safari truck for crocodile viewing
- Witness large crocodiles being hand-fed
- Listen to real outback bushman stories
- The property is surrounded by the Australian bushland with breathtaking lake views which is home to many species of Australian native birdlife, turtles, eels, fish and more.
Take a step into the world of the famous Barefoot Bushman at his farm!
- If you require a coach transfer to the farm, please check out ABDT: Bredl's Wild Farm with Transfers.
Its atmosphere can best be described as a mini Kakadu National Park, compacted conveniently to ensure easy accessibility to see all of Australians animals’ flora and fauna in one place, Bredl’s Wild farm is a unique holiday destination.
Meet the locals:
- Cuddle a Koala
- Feed a Kangaroo
- Pat a Wombat
- Hold a baby Crocodile
- Come face to face with an Emu
- Hand feed a Cassowary
- Wrangle a Reptile
- Witness up-close encounters & crocodile feeding shows!
The Bredl family invite you to their property located in the beautiful Whitsundays & Mackay countryside for a uniquely Australian, hands-on experience. The highlights of the day include the croc feeding and show which are guaranteed to have you on the edge of your seat! Featuring amazing Aussie wildlife and a wealth of bushman knowledge, this tour provides plenty of bite!
- 65kms (approx. 60min drive) south of Airlie Beach
- 95kms (approx. 75min drive) north of Mackay
- 114kms (approx 90min drive) south of Bowen
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Sun protection (hats, sunscreen, etc.)
- Water bottle
- Lunch and snacks
- Farm entry
Please take the time to read the below rules and ensure they are fully understood. Please also ensure your entire group is aware of the following rules and also fully understood.
These rules are put in place so that all guests have the greatest possible experience at the farm also to protect our animals and keep them safe, happy and relaxed.
- Please respect the Bredl's Farm.
- This booking is for a guided tour, you must at all times stay with the tour group.
- Children are to be closely supervised at all times and MUST NOT wander off.
- The animals on the farm are tame however they are still wild animals so therefore careful handling of the animals is required and children MUST be very closely supervised.
- When handling the animals, you must listen closely to the instructions of your guide.
- Do not leave any rubbish lying around, take your rubbish with you or place it in the bins provided.
- Please follow the rules of your tour guide and when your tour guide is speaking please remain quiet so others can listen.
- When on the Safari truck, everybody MUST stay seated whilst in motion and behind the fenced area when touring the large adult crocodiles.
- Pushing other guests will not be tolerated.
- If anybody is caught doing the wrong thing and breaking any of the above rules, you will be told to leave the property and will not be refunded.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Tour Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
In the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
All cancellations forfeit 25% of the recommended retail price (RRP). No shows or client cancellations made within 48 hours of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.