The only shuttle from Mackay to the Whitsundays
- If you have to get from the Whitsundays to Mackay - this is the shuttle for you!
- Whitsundays 2 Everywhere offers a personalised airport transfer
- Caters to both locals and holidaying tourists
- Operates the latest model 14 Seater Toyota Hiace Commuter Buses for best in comfort
- Door-to-Door 5 star personalized service at very reasonable rates
Whitsundays 2 Everywhere offers the only shuttle service from Mackay Airport to the Whitsundays, ensuring an easy way to make you way between the two destinations! Mackay Airport is approximately 160 Kilometres south of Airlie Beach and transfer time is approximately 2 hours. Whitsundays 2 Everywhere are an authorized TIGER AIRWAYS service provider and meet all their Mackay flights. This service is also available to passengers traveling with other airlines. If you are booked, your shuttle will not leave without you, even if the Tiger flight is delayed!
Whitsundays 2 Everywhere features:
- Reliable transport service
- Local information and travel publication provided by our driver travel guides on your way to Airlie Beach
- Fastest travel time with less passenger pick ups and stops than a public bus
- 22 seater Mitsubishi Rosa Deluxe 14 seater Toyota HiAce and an 8 seater Kia Carnival
They are offer a shuttle service that goes to Proserpine Airport for all flights, have a look at more details here - Whitsundays 2 Everywhere PPP
Whitsundays 2 Everywhere offers a personalized transfer to and from Mackay Airport to any private address or accommodation house in Airlie Beach. This is a flexible service that will meet any flight.
- Up to 22 people on one bus
- 7 Seater Kia Carnival for small groups
- Special rates are available for groups contact us for a quote
Your driver will be awaiting you at the entry to the baggage collection area holding a sign with your booking name displayed
Childseats are available if required, please let us know when booking.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Friendly service with local people who know there area and should be able to answer most of your Whitsunday questions.
The van is always fitted with a trailer so no need to worry about luggage storage.
Terms and Conditions
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of booking. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Less than 24 hours of notice or failure to board will result in loss of total ticket price. We strongly recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering any flight changes or delays that may result in not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure for any tours or boat trips. Cancellations outside this period may incur a 25% cancellation fee.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the accommodation. If the accommodation has to cancel the booking and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel if you need any advice or assistance booking additional tours please do not hesitate to ask