Fly over the beautiful heart reef and enjoy a flight into the heart of the Whitsundays
- Experience the Whitsundays from above with an amazing one hour flight
- Fly over the the naturally formed scenic Heart Reef
- See the islands and bays of the Whitsundays
- Cruise over Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and the Great Barrier Reef!
- Everyone has a window seat for great view
The Scenic Flight to Heart Reef is GSL Aviation's signature flight, taking passengers for a truly remarkable scenic tour over the one and only Whitsundays. If you want to see and experience the best of the Whitsundays, join GSL for this once-in-a-lifetime flight. The flight includes it all - Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout, the Great Barrier Reef, Bait Reef, Hardy Reef, Hook Reef and the romantic Heart Reef, a Whitsundays favourite.
All passengers are guaranteed a window seat so they can have the best view during their scenic flight. You will get to enjoy informative commentary from your pilot who will point out all the amazing views below and let you know what to keep an eye out for. Cruise low over the reefs for the best point of view and glide over Whitehaven Beach to see the swirling sands from high above - this flight offers the best view of the beautiful Whitsundays.
Reef and Island Scenic Flight Features:
- Scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsunday Islands
- A full hour in the air with stunning views
- All passengers have windows seats with our over wing aircraft
- Highlights, Shute Harbour, Daydream Island, Molle Islands, Whitsunday Island
- Hill Inlet, Hamilton Island, Hook Island, Whitehaven Beach
- Bait Reef, Hardy Reef, Heart Reef
- In flight commentary
- See the 30 minute GSL Island Explorer Scenic Flight
With the opportunity to see all of these incredible sights in one tour, the GSL Aviation Reef and Island Scenic Flight must be booked in advance. Don't miss this amazing opportunity during your visit to the beautiful Whitsundays.
You MUST include your body weights and pick up location when booking this tour.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Camera (polarised glasses make the reef clearer)
- Video camera
- Light jacket for cooler months
- Scenic one hour flight over the Islands and reef
- In-flight commentary
- Includes Scenic views of Whitehaven beach and Heart Reef
- Small group tour
- GST and all Marine Parks Fees
All inclusive tour.
Terms and Conditions
All flights are operated at the discretion of GSL Whitsundays, and are subject to weather conditions, air traffic control and other influences outside of our control. All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Once a reservation has been made a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged if cancelled within 72 hours prior to departure. All cancellations outside of 72hrs will forfeit up to 30% of total ticket price. If the company has to cancel the trip (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.