Experience the Whitsundays from above and below, combining the signature Reef & Island flight with a tropical catamaran escape to Whitehaven Beach!
- Soak up an exciting day tour on the Whitehaven Beach Club
- Revel in a 60-minute scenic flight to Heart Reef for a unique adventure!
- See Whitsunday Islands and reef from above and below with this wonderous package
- Stand-up paddleboards, beach volleyball and Whitehaven Beach at your fingertips!
Please use your preferred date for the boat trip when selecting availability.
The GSL: Fly & Cruise - Scenic Flight Package combines the best of both worlds allowing you to experience the Whitsundays Islands and Great Barrier Reef by both sea and air. This package operates over two days, to provide ample time to explore the amazing highlights of the area. A guaranteed window seat on the scenic flight will ensure remarkable views of Hill Inlet's swirling sands, Whitehaven Beach's stunning shores, and the famous Heart Reef!
Day two of this combo will have you sinking your toes in the silica sands of Whitehaven Beach, where you can choose to relax and take a dip in the crystal blue waters or get involved in the beach activities and bushwalks! Don't miss your chance to witness world wonders from every angle, as you soar, dive and cruise through paradise.
- Two unforgettable tours split over two decadent days
- 1-hour scenic flight over Whitehaven Beach, Great Barrier Reef and Heart Reef
- Full-day catamaran tour around the Whitsundays with up to 5 hours at Whitehaven
- Ample exploring and relaxing time at South Whitehaven Beach
- Paddle-boarding and beach activities at Whitehaven Beach
- Delicious smorgasbord style lunch served on the beach by your friendly crew
- Courtesy bus transfers from your Airlie Beach accommodation to the marina
Highlights & Features:
- Experience views of the Whitsundays & Great Barrier Reef
- Spend ample time exploring South Whitehaven Beach
- Stand Up Paddle Boards & beach activities including volleyball
- Self-Guided walk to South Whitehaven Lookout for magical views
- Add optional extras including Hill Inlet Lookout & snorkelling (extra fees apply)
- Wetsuit/Sunsuit available for hire
Snorkelling - $29pp
- Visit nearby Haselwood Island to explore incredible coral reefs
- Discover the Great Barrier Reef, a World Heritage-listed, unbelievable and rare ecosystem!
- Stinger suits, snorkel equipment and briefing is provided
- Dive in for your chance to see turtles, rays, an array of fish and more!
Hill Inlet Lookout Bushwalk - $29pp
- Be astounded by the magnificent views of Hill Inlet Lookout
- The natural turquoise and bright white silica mosaic is an incredible photo op!
- Travel by boat to the North end of Whitehaven at Tongue Bay
- Reconnect with nature on the short, guided bushwalk up to the famous Hill Inlet Lookout point
- Weight restrictions apply for flight of 125kg per person
- Infants 6 months -2 years will sit on the lap of an adult during flight (tour not permitted for infants under 6 months)
- No BYO, Alcohol will be available for purchase at Whitehaven Beach
- The boat departs from Rufus & Co Café located at the Port of Airlie Marina at 9:00 am
- No hard eskies, but you can bring cooler bags or backpacks. Bags will be required to sit on lap or between guests' legs.
Day 1 - Whitehaven Beach Club
You have a whole day ahead for a boating adventure, onboard the Whitehaven Beach Club Tour. Travelling on board the fast and modern vessel, purpose-built for the Whitsundays, this amazing day around the islands will include direct transfers departing at 9:00 am from the Port of Airlie Marina to South Whitehaven Beach. Enjoy ample relaxing beach time, stand-up paddleboards and beach activities! With additional options such as snorkelling and guided bush walks, you can make your day as jampacked or as leisurely as you would like! Soak up the sun, salt and island vibes as you frolic amongst some of the world's whitest sands with this 8-hour boat tour, bound to ensure about 5 hours of beach time. Enjoy a locally prepared buffet style lunch served by your friendly crew right on the sandy shores of Whitehaven Beach. Return to Airlie Beach around 5:00 pm with a tan and some seriously unforgettable memories!
Day 2 - 60 Minute Scenic Flight
Experience a 60-minute flight over the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef, with guaranteed window seats over iconic sights such as Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach, and Heart Reef. Choose from a morning or afternoon flight to suit your schedule, and take off for the ride of your life! Intensely beautiful panoramic views of the turquoise reefs, deep blue seas and lush tropical islands will impress and delight flyers! Enjoy in-flight commentary from your pilot, who will illuminate the secrets of the reef from above! Guests will check-in at the GSL Aviation office (384 Shute Harbour Rd) at least 1 hour prior to flight time.