Visit three island destinations all in one day and explore the best of the Whitsundays!
- Visit Daydream Island, Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach
- Spend 2 hours at Whitehaven Beach - one of the best beaches in the world!
- Check out the newly renovated Daydream Island and its expanded living Reef
- Enjoy seeing 3 unique island locations during your full day adventure
Spend your day exploring with CW's Three Island Guided Tour and discover the beauty and fun of the Whitsundays at three different island locations! Venture to Daydream Island, where you can view the living reef, spend time on Hamilton Island, where you can have lunch and enjoy the views, and make your way to Whitsunday Island, home of the famous Whitehaven Beach! Join us for an unforgettable day exploring three amazing islands and see the best the Whitsundays has to offer.
Highlights & Features:
- Visit Daydream Island, Hamilton Island and Whitsunday Island for 3 unique island experience
- Dedicated tour guide for the day
- Lunch at the Marina Tavern on Hamilton Island
- Experience Daydream Island's Living Reef
- Spend approximately 2 hours at Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island
- Afternoon tea on the journey home from Whitehaven Beach
- All ferry transfers and complimentary use of Hamilton Island's scheduled shuttle service
- This tour does not visit Hill Inlet.
- This tour does not include breakfast. If you wish to include breakfast, please check out CW: Three Island Guided Tour with Breakfast.
Start your day on Daydream Island, only a short cruise away from Airlie Beach! Join your tour at Port of Airlie and take the short ride over to the newly renovated resort island. From here you can enjoy swimming, relaxing and exploring the island's amenities. Be sure to check out the living reef, a coral lagoon that extends 200 metres around the resort. Within its depths and shallows, you will spot many tropical fish and colourful corals, plus crabs, sea stars, stingrays and more!
Your second stop of the day is Hamilton Island, another resort island in the Whitsundays. Here you can explore the famous Front Street and its shops and stores and enjoy a delicious lunch at Marina Tavern. The 30-minute cruise from Daydream to Hamilton offers stunning views of the many Whitsunday Islands and surrounding ocean, giving you a chance to marvel at their immensity and beauty.
Your last destination of the day is Whitsunday Island, the biggest island in the Whitsundays! It is home to Whitehaven Beach, which is known for its beauty and is famous worldwide. Regarded as Queensland's most beautiful beach and as one of the top beaches in the world, it is a must-see destination while visiting the Whitsundays. You will get to spend about 2 hours here, where you can sink your toes into the cool silica sands or swim in the warm shallow waters. Take a moment to enjoy the tranquillity of the beach as you walk along its stunning shoreline or relax in the shade! Whitehaven offers the best beach experience in the Whitsundays!
*All itineraries are to be used as guidelines only, and are subject to change. Please enquire for more details.
What To Bring
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Cash/credit card
- All marine & park fees
- Lunch at Marina Tavern
- Hamilton Island's scheduled shuttle service
- All ferry transfers
- Drinks, snacks, onboard purchases and island activities
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Tour Operator reserves the right to alter prices, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Cancellations made outside of 7 days to departure forfeit 25% of the total ticket price. Cancellations made within 48 hours - 7 days prior to departure forfeit 50% of the total ticket price. No show's or client cancellations made within 48 hours of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
It is the responsibility of all passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.