Looking to explore the beautiful Whitsunday Islands, but want to do it your way? The Island Hopper Pass is the choice for you!
- Spend a day hopping between tropical islands, hanging out in the sun and snorkelling on coral reefs!
- Make your way between Airlie Beach, Daydream Island and Hamilton Island, spending the day the way you like
- Plan your own itinerary - this pass gives you the flexibility you want
Enjoy total flexibility and freedom with the Island Hopper Pass! Hop between Airlie Beach, Daydream Island and Hamilton Island and check out all they have to offer, planning your day as you go. You can spend as much time as you want to explore between the two islands - just make sure you have a copy of the Resort Connections timetable and you're off!
Highlights & Features:
- Ferry transfers to Airlie Beach, Hamilton Island and Daydream Island
- Complimentary use of resort areas and pools on Hamilton Island and Daydream Island
- Complimentary use of Hamilton Island scheduled Shuttle Service
- Freedom to plan your day, your way
- A great option if you want to explore at your own pace
- Get to see two island destinations in one day!
- Opportunity to snorkel off Hamilton Island
- Check out Daydream Island's unique Living Reef with fish feeding shows daily at 10 am
- Remember - don't miss the last boat unless you've got your accommodation booked before the boat departs.
The Island Hopper pass gives you the freedom and flexibility to spend the day the way you'd like in the Whitsundays. You can freely hop between Airlie Beach, Daydream Island and Hamilton Island, choosing to go where you want, when you want! This pass will allow you to explore two iconic island destinations at your own leisure, giving you the chance to see them in the best way possible.
There are plenty of fun activities to do at each island location, and you'll have free use of the resort pools on both Daydream Island and Hamilton Island! You can go swimming any time you'd like, spend time at the swim-up bars, or just float in the shallows as the sun blazes overhead. You can also look forward to snorkelling off Hamilton Island, checking out the Living Reef at Daydream Island, and exploring around both resorts. There are shops and amazing restaurants on both, allowing guests to feel spoilt for choice as they spend their day island hopping.
*All itineraries are to be used as guidelines only, and are subject to change. Please enquire for more details.
What To Bring
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Cash/credit card
- All marine & park fees
- All ferry transfers
- Drinks, snacks, onboard purchases and island activities
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Tour Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
Please note that in the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Cancellations made outside of 7 days to departure forfeit 25% of the total ticket price. Cancellations made within 48 hours - 7 days prior to departure forfeit 50% of the total ticket price. No shows or client cancellations made within 48 hours of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.