Spend a half day on Daydream Island for a relaxing getaway
- Explore the newly renovated Daydream Island - with amazing views of the Whitsundays and many fun attractions, it's a great way to spend a half day
- Indulge in a delicious two-course lunch at Inkstone Kitchen & Bar
- Great tour if you're short on time and want to spend a half day exploring
- Enjoy use of resort pools and amenities
- Return ferry from Airlie Beach included
Discover the newly reopened Daydream Island with Daydream Island Escape! This fun half day tour offers a great place to spend your day, exploring, relaxing and taking it all in! From Daydream Island you can enjoy the laid back vibe that's perfect for a relaxing getaway. You can spend your time swimming, checking out the Living Reef, relaxing in the sun and more! Daydream Island is a great place to spend a half day and offers the use of the island's amenities with lunch included.
Highlights & Features:
- Explore Daydream Island at your leisure
- Relax by the resort pool and enjoy the ocean views
- See the Living Reef in action with a live fish feeding show at 10am daily
- Get up close and learn some more about the Living Reef marine life in the Living Reef Center
- Delicious two-course lunch at Inkstone Kitchen & Bar
- Great tour if you're short on time and only have a half day to explore
- Ferry from Airlie Beach included - it's only a short ride away!
- Remember - don’t miss the last boat unless you’ve got your accommodation booked before the boat departs.
Spend time on Daydream Island and get a taste of the island life. For a half day, you will get to explore the island, taking in all its beauty and fun! The newly renovated resort boasts impressive pools, delicious restaurants and an amazingly unique Living Reef. From here, you can check out the marine life of the Great Barrier Reef up close, getting to experience it in a whole new way as our very own marine biologists educate you on this fun feature and all it offers. You can check it out from above and below - this awesome attraction wraps 200m around the main building and has an underwater observatory that will allow you to feel immersed into the reef itself! You can spend the rest of your time lazing by the pool, enjoying the view, taking a dip in the refreshing water, or exploring around the island. To top your day off, visitors can look forward to a two-course lunch at Inkstone Kitchen & Bar, where they will get to indulge in delicious cuisine and devour the views offered at the restaurant.
*All itineraries are to be used as guidelines only, and are subject to change. Please enquire for more details.
What To Bring
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Cash/credit card
- All marine & park fees
- All ferry transfers
- Two-course lunch at Inkstone Kitchen & Bar
- Drinks, snacks, onboard purchases and island activities
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Tour Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Cancellations made outside of 7 days to departure forfeit 25% of the total ticket price. Cancellations made within 48 hours - 7 days prior to departure forfeit 50% of the total ticket price. No show's or client cancellations made within 48 hours of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
It is the responsibility of all passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.