$480 AUD per
- Fly/Cruise Adult (Between: 01 Apr 2018 and 01 Apr 2019)
$440 AUD per
- Fly/Cruise Child (3-13 years) (Between: 01 Apr 2018 and 01 Apr 2019)
$480 AUD per
- Cruise/Fly Adult (Between: 01 Apr 2018 and 01 Apr 2019)
$440 AUD per
- Cruise/Fly Child (3-13 years) (Between: 01 Apr 2018 and 01 Apr 2019)
$899 AUD per
- Reef Discovery (Adult or Child) (Between: 01 Apr 2018 and 01 Apr 2019)
Experience the pure indulgence of viewing the spectacular Great Barrier Reef, Heart Reef, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and the Whitsunday Islands from air. Experience, first hand, snorkelling and coral viewing at its best among the abundance of marine life we have to offer at the Great Barrier Reef.
Fully indulge with HeliReef Great Barrier Reef Tours and experience the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef from all possible perspectives. For most, snorkelling amongst the world's largest living structure is a one in a lifetime experience, HeliReef add to this experience by giving you the opportunity to fly over this unique structure, plus Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and the Whitsunday Islands.
HeliReef Great Barrier Reef Tours Features:
- Sparkling wine and water
- Approx 2 - 2.5hrs at Reefworld
- Exclusive use of Reefworld with a select few guests (conditions apply)
- Scenic helicopter flight over Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet, Whitsunday Island, Hook Island & world famous Heart Reef!
Choose between three packages to make your Great Barrier Reef experience an experience to remember:
Marvel at the earth's largest living organism and one of the southern hemisphere's largest island resorts all in one day with this fly and cruise combination to the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Hamilton Island. Tour includes buffet luncheon, 35 minute helicopter tour, catamaran cruise, 2 hour stopover at Hamilton Island and more.
Experience the Great Barrier Reef from every possible perspective with this combination Cruise/Fly package. Enjoy your scenic cruise by luxury catamaran, 2.5 hours at Reefworld, a buffet lunch, snorkeling and coral viewing. Return home via helicopter, encompassing views of the Outer Reef, Heart Reef, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and the Whitsunday Islands.
Reef Discovery (Fly Both Ways)
Indulge in the ultimate Great Barrier Reef experience with return helicopter flights to Cruise Whitsundays Reefworld. This tour features a 60-minute scenic flight encompassing views of the Whitsunday Islands, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet, the outer reef and world famous "Heart Reef".
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
Add to your Whitsundays experience... Combine multiple tours to unlock exclusive discounts!
Featured Add-on's for HeliReef Great Barrier Reef Tours:
Whitehaven & Hamilton IslandDerwent Hunter ThundercatWhitsunday Getaway
What To Bring
- Cash/Credit Cards for optional purchases
- Scenic helicopter flight including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and the famous Heart Reef (approx 45 minutes)
- 2.5 hours at Hardy Reef pontoon
- Snorkel equipment, bouyancy vests and wetsuits
- huge panoramic underwater viewing observatory
- Glass bottom boat rides
- Spacious sundeck, undercover seating and tables
- A magnificent buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- There is the option to purchase scuba dives and helicopter flights while at the Hardy Reef pontoon - Ask us for more information.
Terms and Conditions
Minimum 2 passengers for tour to confirm.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Departs Airlie Beach. All bookings MUST re-confirm 24hrs in advance.
Ph: 07 4946 9102 or outside Australia AU: +61 7 4946 9102.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the trip. If the company has to cancel the trip (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.