Visit two iconic locations in one day!
- Venture to both Whitsunday Island and Daydream Island on the same day
- Spend at least 2 hours on the famous Whitehaven Beach where you can explore and relax in the sun
- Marvel at the beauty of the soft silica sands and clear, warm water
- Explore Daydream Island where you can check out the Living Reef and swim in the resort pool for an afternoon if relaxing
Visit two stunning destinations in one day and explore life on the tropical islands with CW's Whitehaven Beach and Daydream Island Combo! Venture to both Whitsunday Island and Daydream Island where you will get to explore and relax, taking in every moment of the day. Look forward to highlights such as Whitehaven Beach and Daydream's newly expanded Living Reef for an unforgettable 2 island combo.
Highlights & Features:
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays
- Up to 2 hours at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach
- Morning tea
- Protective stinger suits while at Whitehaven Beach
- Delicious two-course lunch on Daydream Island
- Experience the Living Reef and Living Reef Center
- Use of the resort areas and pools on Daydream Island
- Get to enjoy 2 iconic locations in one day!
- A great way to experience the Whitsunday Islands if you're short on time
- This tour does not visit Hill Inlet.
You will start your day with a visit to Whitsunday Island where you will get to spend ample time on the famous Whitehaven Beach. You can look forward to wandering along the 7km shoreline, relaxing in the shade of the palm trees, wading in the warm crystal clear water or just hanging out and enjoying the view! Whitehaven Beach is one of the most famous beaches in the world and is known as the top beach in Queensland. It's a must-do while in the Whitsundays!
Your next stop of the day is Daydream Island, which has been newly renovated and is better than ever! You will start your visit with a two-course lunch, which you will get to enjoy alongside your travel mates, surrounded by the beauty of Daydream! Afterwards, you will have free time to explore the island and all it has to offer. Be sure to check out its newly expanded Living Reef, where you can see exciting marine life up close, and spend some time checking out the pools. Daydream is family friendly and offers a great place to spend the afternoon, having fun in the sun.
*All itineraries are to be used as guidelines only, and are subject to change. Please enquire for more details.
What To Bring
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Cash/credit card
- All marine & park fees
- Two-course lunch
- All ferry transfers
- Drinks, snacks, onboard purchases and island activities
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Tour Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Cancellations made outside of 7 days to departure forfeit 25% of the total ticket price. Cancellations made within 48 hours - 7 days prior to departure forfeit 50% of the total ticket price. No show's or client cancellations made within 48 hours of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
It is the responsibility of all passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.