Visit two island destinations and make the most of your day in the Whitsundays!
- Ideal tour if you're short on time but want to do a bit of exploring
- A fully guided tour that visits two of the most famous islands in the region - Hamilton Island and Daydream Island
- Enjoy a picturesque cruise in between the island, enjoy the sights along the way
- Explore two island resorts and enjoy all they have to offer
The Twin Island Escape is a great way to enjoy a taste of island life! This fun one day tour will take you to two resort islands where you can explore all they have on offer and spend the day the way you like it! Both island resorts boast beautiful pool areas with swim-up bars, catering to all your island desires, as well as shops, restaurants and even a living reef! Both islands are beautiful and provide stunning backdrops from which to enjoy your Whitsunday adventure.
Highlights & Features:
- Visit Hamilton Island and Daydream Island in one day!
- Picturesque cruise between islands
- Ample time on both islands
- Lunch at Marina Tavern overlooking Hamilton Island Marina
- Live fish feeding show (10am daily) at Daydream Island's Living Reef
- Complimentary use of resort areas and pools on Hamilton Island and Daydream Island
- Complimentary use of Hamilton Island scheduled shuttle bus service
- This tour does not breakfast. If you wish to include breakfast, please check out CW: Twin Island Escape with Breakfast.
Your first stop of the day is the newly renovated Daydream Island, which is just a short cruise from Airlie Beach. This small yet fun island is a great place to rest, relax and explore, offering plenty to do during your time here. Guests can enjoy the use of all the pools on Daydream Island, taking time to soak in the sun and enjoy the ocean views offers from the poolside. You can also venture to their most unique attraction - the Living Reef! This coral lagoon is a miniature Great Barrier Reef and is home to colourful corals, tropical fish, sea stars, crabs, rays and more. This is a great chance to stop and marvel at the many marine species up close, before heading out for your second destination of the day.
Sit back and relax for the 30-minute cruise to Hamtilon Island that will give you amazing views of the Whitsunday Islands and surrounding Coral Sea. Once you arrive, you will get to enjoy a delicious lunch at Marina Tavern which offers great views of the marina and a cool laid back atmosphere. Spend the rest of your time exploring the island, taking the opportunity to cool off in the resort pool or hang out beneath a palm tree! Visitors to the island should also check out Catseye Beach where they can snorkel or swim above the shallow reefs. Make sure you catch the Island Shuttle bus to One Tree Hill and see for yourself the incredible views of the Whitsunday Islands!
*All itineraries are to be used as guidelines only, and are subject to change. Please enquire for more details.
What To Bring
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Cash/credit card
- All marine & park fees
- Lunch at Marina Tavern
- Hamilton Islandâ€™s scheduled shuttle service
- All ferry transfers
- Drinks, snacks, onboard purchases and island activities
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Tour Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Cancellations made outside of 7 days to departure forfeit 25% of the total ticket price. Cancellations made within 48 hours - 7 days prior to departure forfeit 50% of the total ticket price. No show's or client cancellations made within 48 hours of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
It is the responsibility of all passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.