The PADI Advanced Open Water Dive Course can be completed straight after your Open Water Dive Course and will enable you to build your confidence while working closely with your instructor and getting more dives under you belt. Taking place over two days on MV Mantaray, you will hone the skills required to take your diving to the next step. Choose 5 out of 15 possible Adventure Dives, depending on your own interests. This course can also be used towards a Dive Speciality course in the future and open your path to a Master Scuba Diver.
PADI Advanced Dive Course Features:
- 2 full Days on MV Mantaray
- 5 Adventure dives
- All diving equipment including all speciality gear and underwater compass
- Certification Fees
- PADI Advanced open water Manual
- Full Buffet lunch on the boat on both days
What better place to further your dive experience, improve your skills and broaden your knowledge than the wonderful location of the Whitsundays islands. With colourful coral reefs abundant with marine life, this course is ideal for the avid diver.
What You Learn
The knowledge and skills you learn on your PADI Advanced Open Water Course will vary depending on your own interest and the adventure dives you choose, but will include:
- Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving
- Practical aspects of deep diving
- More ways to use your underwater compass
- Deeper diving (from 18-30 metres)
- How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and timer
- How to better use your dive computer and electronic Recreational Dive Planner
To enrol in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course, you must:
- Be 15 years or older (Australian Laws)or 12 years old for Junior Open Water Diver
- Have an Open Water Dive Certification and medical questionnaire completed on the day
Please Note - minimum 2 students
Your Mantaray Experience
In one day, Mantaray will show you all the best of the Whitsundays! Departing from Abel Point Marina in Airlie Beach, you will get the chance to visit Hill Inlet Lookout, Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Island, as well as a selection of top dive/snorkel sites. Who knew that your dive course would also allow you to explore one of Australias top destinations too!?
- All snorkel and dive equipment
- Body protection suits
- Morning and afternoon tea and refreshments
- BBQ Buffet Lunch on the beach
- Courtesy bus pick up, and drop off
- Bushwalk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Whitehaven Beach visit
Whenever possible students will be put on MV Mantaray, in rare occasions for example when minimum numbers not reached, an alternative purpose built dive vessel may be used which will not visit Whitehaven Beach.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL