See the depths of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park with the Inner and Outer Reef combo package. Whitsunday Bullet and Outer Reef Package allows you to spend one day exploring the unique Whitsunday Islands, taking time to snorkel, visit Whitehaven Beach and explore Hill Inlet Lookout and the other on the outer ranges of the Great Barrier Reef. This package is ideal for those who want to see all the different stunning seascapes of the marine park and also see amazing island destinations.
Whitsunday Bullet is one of the newest catamarans in the Whitsundays, offering a fast and stable ride around the islands. Spend less time on a boat and more time in the water, on the beach, or out exploring with Bullet as you waste no time getting from place to place. Top quality snorkelling equipment is available to passengers, as well as the use of stand-up paddleboards, making this all-inclusive tour unique and the only one of its kind in the Whitsundays.
- Snorkelling, Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- Only day trip with stand-up paddleboards
- Fast cruising in comfort
- Amazing marine life
- Snorkel fringing reefs around Whitsunday Island
- Delicious smorgasbord lunch
- Full awning and suncover
- Every seat has a great view
- Fun and informative crew
- Quality snorkelling equipment
Start your day by enjoying the thrill of the ride as Whitsunday Bullet flies around the warm Whitsunday waters. Your first stop of the day will be Whitehaven Beach and the famous Hill Inlet Lookout - one of the best beach and lookout combos in Australia! Bushwalk through Whitsunday Island to make your way to the lookout point, where you will get to witness the amazing beauty of the swirling sands below! After snapping some photos and getting a good look at the ever-changing sands, you will make you way back to the beach below to enjoy the soft silica sands that await you. Bullet will also take you to the Southern End of Whitehaven Beach, where you can swim, sunbathe or enjoy the use of the stand-up paddleboards! Whitsunday Bullet will then take you to an amazing snorkelling location where you can dive into the fringing reefs around the islands for the ultimate snorkelling adventure. Your day will end with another exhilarating ride back to Airlie Beach with the wind in your hair and islands blazing past!
Departs: 9:00am - Daily
Returns: 4.30pm - Daily
Every trip on Whitsunday Bullet visits Hill Inlet lookout. The access to the lookout is via Tongue bay. Your vessel nuzzles up to the beach where you disembark directly on to the beach. Just a short guided walk up to the exclusive platform, where the beauty of one of worlds best beaches awaits.
After your visit to the lookout , you will be whisked away to the southern end of Whitehaven Beach, where you can spend as long as you like sunbathing on the pure white silica sand. Enjoy a swim in the warm clear waters of the Coral sea. Located at the southern end is another lookout , which after a short ten minute walk gazes back over the southern islands and out over Whitehaven as well.
Reefworld offers a unique experience in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Spend your day on board a stationary pontoon out on Hardy Reef, 40 nautical miles offshore, from which you can explore the Great Barrier Reef! From the pontoon you can check out the surrounding reef with fun activities like snorkelling, scuba diving and even a semi-submersible boat for a whole new experience. Reefworld also has an underwater observatory, fish feeding and other on board activities to keep you entertained all day!
- Visit the Great Barrier Reef
- Snorkelling gear and wet/stinger suit
- Several other activities available for purchase on board such as scuba diving, scenic flights, snorkel tours and Seabob sea scooters
- Buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon teas/coffees
- Fun for the whole family
- Underwater viewing chamber
- Sun loungers on top deck
Make your way to the pontoon on board a comfortable air-conditioned catamaran, where you can recline and relax and prepare for your busy day! Once you arrive at the pontoon you can choose from a number of activities to keep you entertained for the day, spending your day the way you'd like. Reefworld offers snorkelling with quality equipment, where you can hop in and check out the amazing marine life that grows around the base of the pontoon and get up close with the colourful marine life below. Intro divers and certified divers can also enjoy a little something extra, with scuba diving offered on board! Divers can explore the reef wall and witness the many different types of corals that grow there and the many fish families that call Hardy Reef home, with up to 2 dives a day. Guests can also add on a little something extra with massages, scenic flights and Seabob sea scooters for extra fun in the water. Reefworld has something on offer for all types of travellers, allowing you to spend your day your way on the Great Barrier Reef.
Departs: 8:00 am - Daily
Returns: 6:15 pm - Daily
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please bring only a small bag with:
- Jumper (if weather is cool)
- Cash for drinks
- Guests may also bring their own snacks and water
Please bring only a small bag with
- Beach towel
- Sunscreen 30+
- Cash or credit cards for onboard purchases
- Jumper or jacket
- All taxes
- Snorkelling equipment
- Courtesy pick up and drop off
- Snorkelling equipment
- Wet/stinger suit
- Buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffees
On board purchases such as snacks and water.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will need to tell the staff when you board the vessel.
Drinks, alcohol, snacks, photographs, souvenirs, scenic flights, guided snorkelling tours and the Seabob sea scooters.
Scuba diving is also available to purchase on board for certified or introductory divers, is subject to medical conditions and age restrictions.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Operator also reserves the right to alter the tour or the itinerary of any of it's tours and organise alternative carriers to those advertised if necessary. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
All cancellations made result in 25% cancellation fee of the recommended retail price (RRP), not discounted or sale prices. Any cancellations made 60-30 days prior to travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee and any cancellations made inside of 30 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season. Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from. Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.