Sail away to paradise on the only 5-star luxury boat in the Whitsundays - the ultimate Bliss
- Enjoy small group sailing around tropical islands and treat yourself to a couple of days in paradise
- Ideal couples' trip with only 6 guests per tour
- Explore the best parts of the Whitsundays including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and the fringing reefs of the marine park
- A truly unique and romantic experience
Tick off your bucket list with a deluxe trip onboard Whitsunday Bliss. Taking out only 6 passengers, this boat offers a relaxing and intimate sailing experience that takes you to all the best snorkel sites in the Whitsundays and, of course, the world-famous Whitehaven Beach! Sail in luxury and style with fully equipped private cabins complete with an en-suite, air-conditioning and a personal TV. Whitsunday Bliss stands above and beyond with its exclusive appearance, low guest numbers and quality service.
Highlights & Features:
- Modern and slick performance vessel
- Lounge and entertainment system with Fox Channels
- Sliding sunroof and espresso coffee machine
- Gourmet meals prepared on board
- Snorkelling gear and wetsuit hire included
- Furling headsail and electric winches for fast cruising
- The cockpit has an electric roof to provide shade
- Constructed in 2004 and is 60 feet in length
- Cabins include a TV/DVD player
- BYO Alcohol
Sail in style around the Whitsundays. Discover secluded locations. Snorkel pristine reef systems. Relax on Whitehaven Beach. Experience the ultimate Bliss.
Whitsunday Bliss is also available for Private Charter.
Due to low passenger numbers, guests are able to personalise their experience and build an itinerary to best suit everyone. Sail around the Whitsunday Islands and visit the best snorkel spots, pristine beaches, reef systems rich in marine life and amazing bush walks with breath-taking views. A flexible itinerary not only allows for passengers to give their input on what they want to see but also allows keen sailors to take the helm and for enthusiastic snorkellers to spend plenty of time in the warm tropical waters. Each tour will also allow guests to visit Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout to spend time at one of Australia's most popular destinations.
Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
Whitehaven Beach is undoubtedly one of the most iconic and beautiful beaches in the world. The stretches of shoreline and warm blue shallows make for a beach paradise that is hard to pass up! During your time on board Bliss, you will get to visit this amazing beach and spend time exploring all of its beauty and wonder. And don't forget the lookout point at Hill Inlet, the third most photographed place in Australia and with reason! Grab a photo with your partner with one of the most amazing backdrops around.
Snorkel among the colourful and diverse reefs of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park during your tour on board Bliss. Your crew will take you to some of the best reefs around where you will get in the water to explore and enjoy all the beauty that will surround you! You can look forward to seeing fish, corals, stingrays and maybe some sea turtles as you swim along the surface with your loved one.
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag with:
- Change of clothes
- Sun Protection (Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses etc)
- Warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal).
- BYO alcohol - no glass bottles, with the exception of Wine and Champagne.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, most hostels, or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
- All taxes
- Gourmet meals
- Wetsuit hire
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Snorkelling gear
- $23 EMC Fee (as of 01 April 2020) - payable direct at check in.
- BYO alcohol - no glass bottles, with the exception of Wine and Champagne. Soft drinks available for purchase on board.
Holiday Surcharges for 2019:
- A $20 per night (per person) Public Holiday Surcharge is applicable to tours departing on the 24th, 25th and 26th of December 2019. New Years surcharges may also apply, please enquire at the time of booking.
Holiday Surcharges for 2020 onwards:
- Tours at sea between the 24th of December to the 2nd of January will incur a local payment once-off fee of $20 per person per night, payable direct at check in.
- Tours departing on Easter Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday will incur a once-off fee of $20 per person per night, payable direct at check in.
Terms and Conditions
Holiday surcharges may apply, please enquire at the time of booking.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
Please note that in the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim and speak fluent English. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Also, please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats' departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All cancellations made result in a 25% cancellation fee of the recommended retail price (RRP), not discounted or sale prices. All cancellations made 60-30 days prior to travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee of the total price and any cancellations made inside of 30 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.