*Please note scuba diving is unavailable on Solway Lass indefinitely, as the dive boat is currently undergoing repairs
Solway Lass & Heart Reef Combo Features:
- 3 day/ 3 night trip trip on Solway Lass, shared accom
- All meals included onboard
- 1 Hour scenic flight over Heart Reef and the beautiful Whitsunday islands
- In-flight commentary and window seat
Perfect for travellers wanting to get the most out of their holiday in the Whitsundays, without the price tag, Sailing-Whitsundays has put together Solway Lass & Heart Reef! While saving you money, you will get to board a genuine tall ship and sail around the Whitsunday Islands for 3 days and 3 nights, stopping at Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout and a number of snorkel sites along the way. Then you will experience a once-in-a-lifetime scenic flight over Heart Reef situated within the Great Barrier Reef! Enjoy all this and more, all at this great price.
Providing a more relaxed trip with comfort and style, Solway Lass attracts a wide-range of travellers, visiting all of the favourite locations in the Whitsundays, including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and Langford Reef, Solway Lass leaves nothing off the itinerary, and has plenty of perks onboard including the giant tarzan rope swing!
Solway Lass Features:
- The opportunity for hands-on sailing
- Saloon/Bar area complete with licensed bar
- Meals freshly prepared onboard by your highly trained crew
- Tarzan rope swing
- Snorkel equipment and wetsuits provided
The Reef and Island Scenic Flight includes it all - Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout, the Great Barrier Reef, Heart Reef, Bait Reef, Hardy Reef and Hook Reef. This tour will have you ticking off these icons on your bucket list! Your flight will include Whitsunday Islands, Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach, Bait Reef, Hook Reef, Hardy Reef and Heart Reef!
Reef and Island Scenic Flight Features:
- Scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach
- Daydream Island, Molle Islands, Whitsunday Island
- Bait Reef, Hardy Reef, Heart Reef
- In-flight commentary
You MUST include your body weights and pick up location when booking this tour.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Boat - Upon checking in, Explore Whitsundays will provide you with a souvenir environmental bag to pack your belongings in for the sailing trip. They ask that you only take these bags on board with you as luggage. Ensure you pack clothes, a hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, and a warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal). Additional souvenir bags can be purchased for $2.
All alcohol is to be purchased from the licensed bar on board - NO BYO alcohol allowed on board.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including a 24 hour locker shop or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
Flight - Camera (polarised glasses make the reef clearer), video camera, light jacket for cooler months
Boat - Skipper, crew, drinking water, meals, licensed bar, linen, wetsuit hire, snorkelling equipment, all Marine Park fees and wet weather jackets if needed.
Flight - All flights prices are per person and include GST and Marine Parks Fees.
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks are to be purchased from licensed bar (no BYO allowed).
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will need to tell the staff when you board the vessel.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
All flights are operated at the discretion of GSL Whitsundays, and are subject to weather conditions, air traffic control and other influences outside of our control.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All cancellations made result in 25% cancellation fee of the recommended retail price (RRP), not discounted or sale prices. Any cancellations made 60-30 days prior to travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee and any cancellations made inside of 30 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.