Ride to Paradise is the ultimate Whitsunday Islands adventure package
- Join a unique tour with on land accommodation combined with an exciting boat tour
- Great if you want to experience a resort and speedy boat tour in one package
- Ideal if you're short on time but still want to experience all the best of the Whitsunday Islands
- This short and sweet trip will take you to all the amazing highlights in the Whitsundays, compacted into a fun and adventurous day and night
Ride to Paradise 1 Night Resort Stay is the ultimate way to see the best of the Whitsundays in one day and one night. Stay at the amazing Paradise Cove Resort and spend the day on board the brand new Wildcat, which boasts 300 horse power engines and will take you on an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands. Wildcat was built for stability and speed and will get you to your destinations in comfort and with speed. This tour is perfect for travellers who are concerned about seasickness and prefer to spend the night on land - the stable boat combined with comfortable accommodation are a great way to spend your time! The fast vessel allows passengers to arrive at the destinations quickly, so more time for fun activities such as sunbathing, swimming and exploring.
Paradise Cove Resort is a hidden gem situated off the Whitsunday Coast. Its beauty and tranquillity has to be seen to be believed. The package offers exhilarating action by day then serenity and stars by night.
- Relax at an exclusive resort
- Hill Inlet Lookout
- Fast vessel so more time to do the things you love
- Great value for money
- Comfortable beds in the evening
- See the Whitsundays in comfort and style
- Freshly prepared meals
- New and stable catamaran
- Flexible schedule
- Experienced fun crew
- BYO Alcohol (no glass or red wine)
Paradise Cove Resort Layout
Tap the hotspots on the resort layout below to view Paradise Cove.
You'll be greeted at Abell Point Marina at 1pm by our friendly crew. Jump on board the vessel Wildcat and cruise at high speed to Langford Sandbar. Here the boat will drop you on the sandbar so you can enjoy some snorkelling with the resident turtles, or relax on the beach.
Then it's the ride of your life across the Whitsundays passage to the idyllic Paradise Cove Resort, where you'll spend the night.
The boat will glide onto the sand and you can climb down and make your way across the beach to the breathtaking resort that is waiting for your exclusive use.
After a detailed tour of the exclusive resort you will be shown to your room. You have a few spare hours before dinner that can be filled however you like. Play pool, tennis, paddleboard, kayak, walk on the beach, play football, chill by the pool and spa and or simply relax in a hammock and take in the tranquillity of Paradise Cove.
Enjoy chicken curry for dinner before the crew lights a fire down on the beach and you can try your hand at roasting some marshmallows. After counting shooting stars you can head back to your room and fall asleep to the sounds of nature.
On your second day, wake up and head down to the main house for a continental breakfast and fruit salad before packing your dry bag and heading off on a Whitsundays adventure!
Wildcat will depart at approx. 8am to visit Whitehaven Beach and the amazing Hill Inlet Lookout. Enjoy a quick bushwalk up to Hill Inlet Lookout for one of the most amazing views in the world, before checking out the famous silica sands of Whitehaven Beach. Keep an eye out in the shallows for baby sharks and stingrays as you check out the sights, taking a couple hours to soak up the sun. Afterwards, hop back on Wildcat and head back to Airlie Beach, enjoy the ocean breeze for a quick 45 minute trip.
- Breakfast: Fresh fruit, cereals, toast and spreads served with juice, tea and coffee
- Lunch: Build your own picnic lunch on the beach with fresh rolls and wraps
- Dinner: Delicious chicken curry served with rice and Yum Cha
- Snacks and desserts: Served throughout the day
Food allergies and dietary needs to be requested at time of booking. We are unable to cater for vegans but they are welcome to follow a vegetarian menu and bring their own snacks. A $12 surcharge is payable upon check-in for all dietary requirements excluding vegetarian.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
A 20ltr dry bag will be provided on check-in ($50 deposit)
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine)
- A sense of fun and adventure
- 1 nights accommodation at Paradise Cove Resort
- Day trips to the best spots in the Whitsunday Islands
- Fresh clean linen
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- All meals plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Tea and coffee
- $50 deposit will be taken for the 30ltr dry bags and given back to the passengers when the bags return after trip.
- Passengers with any dietary requirements will need to pay a surcharge of $12 per person payable on check in.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the tour operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim and speak fluent English. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Also, please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 30 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the package.In the case of a booking made that has an outstanding balance to pay on arrival then your credit card details will be passed on to the accommodation to secure your booking. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.