Don't be fooled... this is the Reel Deal!
- Spend a day fishing on a 7.5m custom charter boat
- Fast, comfortable ride to best fishing grounds around
- Target fish such as Giant Trevally, Queen Fish, Mackerel, plus more!
- Try to catch reef fish such Coral Trout, Cod, Sweet Lip and many other varieties.
- Great for the whole family, groups of friends of workmates!
Reel Deal offers a sensational fishing charter perfect for all ages and abilities. It is ideal for experienced fisherman as well as being suitable to those that just wish to know what fishing in the tropics is all about! In addition to your time on the water, we also offer the opportunity for your fish to be cooked fresh that day at Fish DVine, the local fish and rum bar for the low cost of $5. This famous local restaurant is well visited by locals and is renowned as one of the best seafood establishments in Queensland.
Reel Deal Features:
- Use of quality rods & reels, hand lines and tackle
- Bait (live ,strip, lures)
- Morning tea or afternoon tea
- Catch cleaned and put on ice
- Cold drinks available for $2
- Courtesy pick up and drop offs
- Onboard amenities
Don't miss your chance to experience fishing one of Australia's top destinations!
On this tour, you will be targeting species such as Coral Trout, Sweet Lip Emperor, Cod, Spanish Mackeral and Trevally.
Outer Islands: Reel Deal
The Reel Deal is a 7.5 meter custom charter boat with a fully shaded deck and onboard amenities which will offer you a fast and comfortable ride out to the best fishing grounds in the picturesque Whitsundays.
This tour will include fishing the Outer Whitsunday Islands such as Hook Island, Whitsunday Island, Hayman Island, Edward Island, Petrel Island and Deloraine Island.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Hat, Sunscreen and Sunnies, Camera, BYO alcohol (cans only)
- Use of quality rods & reels, handlines and tackle
- Bait (live, strip, lures)
- Morning tea/ afternoon tea
- Catch cleaned and put on ice
- Free pick up and drop offs
Cold Drinks $2
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 7 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour or package. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.