See it all! Visit Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach and the Great Barrier Reef in two amazing days!
Join the amazing Reef 'N Raft package and see all the best parts of the Whitsundays! Not only will you get to see the stunning island archipelago, but you will also get to spend a whole day on the Great Barrier Reef - one of the 7 natural wonders of the world! This unique combo will allow you to see at least two different types of reefs, as well as Whitehaven Beach and the famous Hill Inlet lookout. Spread over two days, you will join two separate tours that each offer a unique perspective on arguably the most beautiful place in Australia.
Highlights & Inclusions:
Tour 1 - Ocean Rafting
- Fast and adventurous day tour!
- Visit the top-rated locations in the Whitsundays
- Exclusive permit to all areas of the Hill Inlet swirling sands
- Reef and island naturalist talks offered by the skipper and eco-host
- Secret snorkel locations with equipment and tuition provided
- "Rafters Pack" - includes wetsuit/stinger suit hire and lunch
- Courtesy bus pick-up and drop-off
- Whale watching (June - October)
Tour 2 - Explore: Great Barrier Reef
- 5-star PADI rating
- Visit the Great Barrier Reef!
- Snorkel/dive two different locations
- Comfortable air-conditioned vessel with showers
- Delicious buffet lunch, plus morning and afternoon tea
- High quality snorkelling and scuba diving gear provided
- All divers are personally guided by experienced masters or instructors
- Brand new custom-designed dive vessel
Choose between two award-winning tour options.
Ocean Rafting offers award-winning tours that visit with "wild side" of the Whitsundays! Whether you choose to pick the Northern Exposure tour for more time snorkelling, or the Southern Lights tour for more time at the beach, both tours will make sure you see it all!
- Snorkel thriving snorkel sites
- Bushwalk national park
- Relax and play at Whitehaven Beach
- Visit the famous Hill Inlet lookout
Ocean Rafting are the only tour operator to have direct access to the stunning and iconic Hill Inlet beach and special snorkel sites at Hook Island and Border Island!
Each Ocean Rafting vessel is custom-made with a unique design offering a comfortable, fun and speedy ride from one place to the next. Their fleet of seven vessels are 12 metre semi-rigid inflatables, originally designed and built as rescue crafts and are driven by 500hp engines!
Ocean Rafting offers the funnest and fastest tours in the Whitsundays! Hop on board and see all the best parts of the Whitsundays, venturing to the fringing reefs, Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet lookout. Each and every tour is unforgettable, where you can enjoy every minute of your day that will include exploring new places, trying new things and taking in the sights!
As a multi-award winner, Ocean Rafting is dedicated to both preserving the Great Barrier Reef and supporting our tourism industry.
Explore: Great Barrier Reef
Join one of the only day tours that ventures to the Outer Great Barrier Reef for an unforgettable experience. Make your way out past the islands and to the stunning and beautiful reef where you can enjoy all the beauty and adventure it has to offer! Guests can choose to snorkel or scuba dive among the reefs, getting up close and personal with its marine life for a unique experience. The custom designed boat will ensure you have everything you need to enjoy your day on the water, allowing you check off the ultimate bucket-list item - visit the beautiful Great Barrier Reef.
- Dive/Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
- Visit two different locations within Bait Reef
- Popular sites include Stepping Stone, Paradise Lagoon and Mantaray drop-off
Make your way to one of the natural wonders of the world with Explore. This full day tour will give you a glimpse into the amazing and diverse Great Barrier Reef and explore its wonders! Don't miss your chance to see this amazing part of the world.
- Scuba diving IS NOT included in the packages price and MUST be purchased at an additional cost.
- Those undertaking a refresher programme, or Introductory dive with Explore will need to complete a 1 hour pool session prior to departure.
- To ensure an enjoyable experience and maximum activity time on windy or inclement weather days, days, the operator may alter the Explore: Great Barrier Reef tour to the following: A full day cruise visiting up to three locations within the shelter of the Whitsunday Islands, which may include a stopover at Whitehaven Beach and up to two snorkel and dive locations situated in the northern section of the islands.
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are online 24/7 via phone, live chat and emails.