Pirate fun sailing the Whitsunday Islands and exploring the underwater world!
*Conditions apply to the Backpacker price - ask us for more details!
Sail the seas over two days on two uniquely different yachts - a comfortable catamaran and a traditional tall ship! The Pirates Pipe Dream package is designed for those who want to sail the Whitsunday seas on distinctive sailing yachts. Over two days you'll explore Whitsunday Island, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and multiple bays belonging to the northern island group.
Highlights & Inclusions:
Tour 1 - Camira
- Licensed to serve beer and wine from 11am
- Snorkel equipment, tuition and flotation devices
- Spacious catamaran with indoor and outdoor seating
- One of the world's fastest commercial sailing catamarans
- Visit famous island locations and snorkel sites
- Authentic sailing experience
- Beach activities
Tour 2 - Derwent Hunter
- Interactive sailing experience
- Uncrowded snorkelling locations
- Authentic sailing on a traditional tallship
- Snorkel equipment and tuition provided
- Eco-accredited award winner
- Licensed bar onboard
Sail your way around the Whitsunday Islands on board the beautiful Camira. Experience sailing with the comfort of great stability as you cruise over the water. Paired with the rush of cutting through the ocean waves, Camira offers for the ultimate day trip.
- Explore Whitehaven Beach
- Bushwalk to Hill Inlet lookout
- Snorkel fringing island reefs
With its size and design, Camira cuts through the sea with unbelievable grace, making her a favourite in the Whitsundays. Enjoy the sights and the breeze as you sit back, relax and let the crew do their thing! Or if you choose, learn the art of sailing from your helpful and knowledgeable crew!
- Backpackers must be aged 18-35, have a valid backpacker card OR have proof of staying at an Airlie Beach hostel (receipt) or campervan receipt.
- Itineraries are strongly influenced by tidal movements and may be altered at anytime by the operator.
Set sail on board Derwent Hunter for an extraordinary one day Whitsunday Sailing adventure! With an amazing itinerary, beautiful structure, fun crew and authentic sailing on offer, Derwent Hunter is not a day trip to be missed! Derwent Hunter is a multi-award winner for Adventure and Ecotourism and offers the best way to see the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
- Visit two different locations in the northern island group
- Enjoy remote snorkel and beach locations away from the crowds
- Learn about the exceptional biodiversity of the area
Your day will be filled with sailing, snorkelling on the amazing coral reefs, talks on the environment, ecology, and even a bit of history! The Whitsundays are home to many rare flora and fauna, and our crew are keen to share their knowledge of the habitats and special features of the Whitsundays and its wildlife.
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are online 24/7 via phone, live chat and emails.