See the islands in a whole new way with Island Jet!
- A thrilling 60 minute ride
- Zoom around at 40km an hour!
- Get to see some of the Whitsunday Islands with a twost
- Enjoy tricks and spins during a unique tour
- Departs twice daily from Airlie Beach!
Island Jet Boating offers a thrilling 60 minute ride through the Whitsundays! Get to see the amazing waterways of Airlie Beach, South Molle Island and Daydream Island, all in one tour! Enjoy the thrill of breakstops, fishtails, spins and slides as you make your way around the blue waters. With small group numbers, a talented captain and beautiful views, this amazing one hour tour is ideal for all types of adrenalin seekers!
Island Jet Boating departs twice daily from Airlie Adventure Central at Abell Point Marina South Village. Courtesy coach transfers are provided and free photos uploaded to Facebook create long lasting memories of this amazing Whitsunday experience.
- 60 minute exhilarating jet boat ride
- 40km sightseeing adventure
- Experience the iconic Whitsunday waters of Airlie Beach, South Molle Island and Daydream Island
- Power brake stops, fishtails, spins and slides
- Catering for small personalised groups of 12
- Informative and entertaining commentary by jet boat pilot
- Free photos of your tour provided on Facebook
- Courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the sailing holiday. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.