For a private charter full of fun and adventure, look no further than the legendary maxi yacht, Hammer!
- Sail with speed on a true legendary Australian maxi yacht
- Young, fun, social crew that will enhance your private charter experience!
- Snorkel the fringing Great Barrier Reef
- Visit Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- Ideal tour for those craving fun and adventure in the Whitsundays!
- One of the liveliest tours around!
Celebrate your event on board Hammer for the ultimate yachting experience around the Whitsunday Islands! Your crew will ensure you make it to all the hot spots of the Whitsunday Islands in true speed. Your exciting itinerary includes authentic sailing, a visit to the famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, incredible snorkels over some of the best reefs in the world, and of course, a great party in the evening after your action-packed day!
Highlights & Features:
- Young, fun and social crew
- Real, authentic sailing experience
- Guided island bushwalk to Hill Inlet lookout
- Ample time on Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island
- Snorkel locations in the fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef
- All snorkelling equipment including wetsuits
- Roll out shade awning on deck
- Plenty of deck space
- Fully refurbished in June 2018
- Fully inclusive with no hidden extras
- BYO Alcohol
Hammer is the perfect choice if you're looking for adventure and fun on your private charter!
Picture this: turquoise waters, glistening sun, 7kms of pure white sand, and smiles on every face on the horizon... this is Whitehaven Beach! Arguably the best beach in the world, Whitehaven Beach attracts visitors from all corners of the globe who are eager to explore this renowned tropical paradise. Your crew will ensure your group visits the famous beach at the best times!
Hill Inlet Lookout
Your enthusiastic crew will take you for a scenic bush-walk up to Hill Inlet Lookout on Whitsunday Island, which is one of the most iconic backdrops in the world. Be sure to have your cameras ready because you won't want to miss the opportunity to capture the most incredible view of the swirling sands of Hill Inlet and Whitehaven Beach!
The Whitsunday Islands offer an array of sensational snorkel destinations perfect for all levels of experience - this is an adventure you won't want to miss out on! Expect to see a variety of marine species such as anemonefish, turtles, stingrays, huge Maori Wrasse and thousands of different colourful coral reefs.
Fun and Authentic Sailing
Hammer was designed and built as a racing machine! This maxi adventure provides you with the opportunity to take the helm, hoist the sails and grind the winches for a unique and unforgettable overnight sailing experience. If this isn't for you, sit back, and let the crew do the sailing for you. The choice is yours!
All accommodation is open-planned with shared amenities.
- Shared Single: Single bed (sleeps one person), usually a bunk bed.
- Shared Double: Double bed (sleeps two people), usually with a single bunk on top.
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag, containing NO zippers, with a change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal). You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles, please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, most hostels, or at Airlie Beach Bag Storage. Most charge between $5-15pp for the duration of your trip.
- Drinking water
- Wetsuit hire
- Snorkelling equipment
- Marine Park fees
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioural health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
Terms and Conditions
The specified deposit amount is required to secure the booking, with the remaining balance due 2 months prior to departure. Failure to pay the remaining balance before the due date may result in termination of the charter (cancellation fees apply).
This is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim and speak fluent English.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
You must reconfirm all booked tours prior to travel as specified on your voucher. If applicable, notes such as dietary requirements, pick-up locations and additional fees should also be confirmed at this time. Reconfirmations cannot be actioned through Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel, and must be done so directly through the Service Operator as specified on each ticket.
It is your responsibility to notify us of ticket discrepancies. Please read through the details on your voucher thoroughly to ensure all details such as passenger names, ages and dates of travel on vouchers are correct.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of any medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
You need to allow adequate time to check-in prior to the specified departure time.
All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST. Surcharges over peak holiday seasons may apply.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices and extra costs. Extra costs may include EMC fees, Stingersuit/Wetsuit Hire, Luggage Storage, Insurance, Linen Hire, National Park Fees, Fuel Levies, Dietary Fees, etc. Bonds may also apply.
We will also endeavour to communicate these extra costs with you at the time of booking, and on your ticket. However, it is your responsibility to confirm which (if any) additional costs apply with each Service Operator upon reconfirming your trip.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We highly recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. You should also ensure your travel insurance will cover special circumstances including weather events preventing guests from travelling to their tour departure destination and cancelled flights due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Terms and Conditions (including the Cancellation Policy) are subject to change. The most recent versions can be found online on the relevant product pages.
All ticket/voucher reissues attract a $20 administration fee.
All cancellations forfeit the non-refundable deposit. All balance payments are due 2 months prior to departure. Failure to pay the remaining balance before this scheduled date will result in termination of the charter and forfeit of the non-refundable deposit. Once the balance payment has been made, no shows and client cancellations made within 30 days of departure forfeit 100% of the full ticket price.
It is compulsory that all cancellation requests are in writing and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations attempted via online chat or phone will not be actioned.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Service Operator. If the Service Operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus a 20% administration fee and any associated card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
In the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
All refunds are in Australian Dollars and must be made to the card of payment. Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel is not liable for exchange rate fluctuations or fees, or any other merchant/bank fees associated with domestic and/or international transactions.
Where a full refund is applicable, there is the option to transfer the whole cost of the tour to another tour or “Credit” to avoid the administration fee. A transfer fee of $20 will apply.
You will be emailed confirmation once the refund has been processed. Once the refund has been processed, it may still take time for the banks to clear the amount. Please allow 7-10 business days for the funds to clear into Australian accounts and up to 21 business days for international accounts.
All Service Operators have the right to provide client feedback and to cancel bookings based off of feedback from other Service Operators.
Please enjoy your travel experience in a kind and responsible manner.
Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel will treat this as any normal client cancellation and therefore the cancellation fees stated in the Client Cancellation Policy will apply.
Thank you for booking with our East-Coast travel experts here at Sailing Whitsundays/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any further advice, assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours please get in touch.