For a private charter full of fun and adventure, look no further than the legendary maxi yacht, Hammer!
- Sail with speed on a true Australian yachting legend
- Young, fun, social crew that will enhance your private charter experience!
- Look forward to activities such as snorkelling and a visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- Ideal tour for those craving fun and adventure in the Whitsundays!
- One of the funnest and liveliest tours around
Celebrate your event on board Hammer for the ultimate yachting experience around the Whitsunday Islands! Your crew will ensure you make it to all the hot spots of the Whitsunday Islands in true speed. Your exciting itinerary includes: authentic sailing, a visit to the famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, incredible snorkels over some of the best reefs in the world, and of course, a great party in the evening after your action-packed day!
- Young, fun and social crew
- Real, authentic sailing experience
- Guided island bushwalk to Hill Inlet lookout
- Ample time on Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island
- Snorkel locations in the fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef
- All snorkelling equipement including wetsuits
- Roll out shade awning on deck
- Plenty of deck space
- Fully refurbished in June 2018!
Fully inclusive with no hidden extras! The only additional cost to consider when booking a private charter on Hammer is what you choose to bring with you in terms of alcohol (BYO).
All accommodation is open-planned with shared amenities.
- Shared Single: Single bed (sleeps one person), usually a bunk bed.
- Shared Double: Double bed (sleeps two persons), usually with a single bunk on top.
Picture this: turquoise waters, glistening sun, 7kms of pure white sand, and smiles on every face on the horizon... this is Whitehaven Beach! Arguably the best beach in the world, Whitehaven Beach attracts visitors from all corners of the globe who are eager to explore this renowned tropical paradise.
Hill Inlet Lookout
Your tour guide will take you for a scenic bush-walk up to Hill Inlet Lookout on Whitsunday Island. Be sure to have your cameras ready because you won't want to miss the opportunity to capture the most incredible view of the swirling sands of Hill Inlet and Whitehaven Beach!
The Whitsunday Islands offer an array of sensational snorkel destinations perfect for all levels of experience. This is a swimming adventure you won't want to miss out on! Expect to see a variety of marine species such as anemone fish, turtles, stingrays, huge Maori Wrasse and thousands of different corals.
Fun and authentic sailing
Hammer was designed and built as a racing machine! This maxi adventure provides you the opportunity take the helm, hoist the sails and grind the winches for a unique and unforgettable overnight sailing experience. If this isn't for you, sit back, and let the crew do the sailing for you. The choice is yours!
Morning tea: Fruit and Lamingtons
Lunch: Bread rolls served with cold meat selection, cheese and salads
Afternoon tea: Homemade nachos served with beans, salsa and sour cream
Dinner: Roast chicken and stuffing served with creamy mashed potato, steamed vegetables, gravy and damper bread
Breakfast: Cereals and toast, fruit salad, served with tea, coffee and a full array of condiments
Morning tea: Tea and coffee and an assortment of biscuits
Lunch: Burritos made with beef mince, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, cheese and guacamole
Afternoon tea: Fruit platter
*Please note that this is a sample menu and is subject to change and amendments.
- At time of booking we require a deposit with the remaining balance due 2 months prior.
- The itinerary is flexible. Your skipper will ask you if you prefer more beach time, more snorkel time etc.
- They are only available so long as no other guests book on board, so time is of the essence to secure. Please live chat, email or call us to enquire or book.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag, containing NO zippers, with: change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal). You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, most hostels, or at Airlie Beach Bag Storage. Most charge between $5-15pp for the duration of your trip.
- Drinking water
- Wetsuit hire
- Snorkelling equipment
- Marine Park fees
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
Terms and Conditions
Please note, at time of booking we require a deposit with the remaining balance due 2 months prior.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
Please note that in the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim and speak fluent English. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Also, please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All client cancellations forfeit up the non refundable deposit and all client cancellations made less than 2 months prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the sailing holiday. Please note if the balance is not paid on time the booking is cancelled and deposit you have paid forfeited. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.