Experience the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands from above in your own private plane
- Signature flight offer the best view of the Great Barrier Reef and the Whitsundays
- See the famous Heart Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Every passenger has a window seat for best experience!
- Great tour for up to 13 passengers to enjoy the scenic views of the Whitsundays
- One of the best experiences in the Whitsundays
The Reef & Island Scenic Flight is GSL Aviation's signature flight, taking passengers for a truly remarkable scenic tour over the one and only Whitsundays. If you want to see and experience the best of the Whitsundays, join GSL for this once-in-a-lifetime flight. The flight offers an amazing view of the Whitsunday Islands & Great Barrier Reef. Included is the iconic Heart Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet. Truly a great way to see our region.
When private chartering an aircraft you can choose to have a 7-seater or a 13-seater fixed-wing airplane reserved for your exclusive use.
The Reef & Island Scenic Flight Features
- Scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsunday Islands
- Hill Inlet, Hamilton Island, Hook Island, Whitehaven Beach
- Bait Reef, Hardy Reef, Heart Reef
- Courtesy bus transfers to/from Airlie Beach
- In-flight pilot commentary
- Guaranteed window seats
With the opportunity to see all of these incredible sights in one tour, the GSL Aviation Reef and Island Scenic Flight must be booked in advance. Don't miss this amazing opportunity during your visit to the beautiful Whitsundays.
Contact us for a quote. Phone 1800 550 751 or live chat us now!
*Please note: You MUST include your body weights in kilograms when booking this tour
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
Add to your Whitsundays experience... Combine multiple tours to unlock exclusive discounts!
Featured Add-on's for GSL's Reef & ISland Scenic Flight:
What To Bring
- Camera (polarised glasses make the reef clearer)
- Video camera
- Light jacket for cooler months
- Scenic one hour flight over the Islands and reef
- In-flight commentary
- Includes Scenic views of Whitehaven beach and Heart Reef
- Small group tour
- GST and all Marine Parks Fees
All inclusive tour.
Terms and Conditions
All flights are operated at the discretion of GSL Whitsundays, and are subject to weather conditions, air traffic control and other influences outside of our control. All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Once a reservation has been made a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged if cancelled within 72 hours prior to departure. All cancellations outside of 72hrs will forfeit up to 30% of total ticket price. If the company has to cancel the trip (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.